Examination for eczema
Found on the body of eczema - research should not be put off for a long time. Examination for eczema can be of several types. Diagnosis of the disease should be correct, as the effectiveness of future treatment depends on it, and it will help to eliminate significant complications, such as skin and inflammatory diseases with purulent formations. Diagnosed eczema is good because of its characteristic features. Survey methods are divided into general and special, among which there are mandatory and auxiliary..
- 1Subjective methods
- 2Laboratory methods
- 3Auxiliary Methods
Subjective methods of examination include examining the patient and collecting information about the medical history.
This method requires additional research and testing to finally confirm the presence of this disease.
- Collection of information about the medical history. The doctor conducts a thorough questioning of the patient, finds out when the first and obvious symptoms of the disease occurred, how the rash appeared and whether there were signs of an inflammatory process earlier. Based on the information received, the expert draws a conclusion about the nature of the disease - acute or chronic. It is necessary to clarify whether there are still patients in the family with this inflammatory process of skin. This fact helps to clarify the hereditary factor and simplify the diagnosis.
- Examination of a patient with eczema. It is carried out in a well-lit cool place to save the patient from excessive sweating and widening of blood vessels. It is also worth remembering that too low a temperature can trigger a spasm of blood vessels. Inspection is best done in daylight. If you do not comply with the temperature regime, the results of the inspection will be incorrect. It is necessary to inspect the entire body, so as not to miss any inflamed and infected area. If you have any questions about the rash, it is recommended to use a magnifying glass.
Also, with eczema necessarily performed palpation. Helps to compare the elasticity of the skin and their structure.
You can also carry out a method of diagnosing the skin that helps determine the true color of the rash. The doctor presses on the rash and determines its nature. The element of the rash is vascular or hemorrhagic.
Examination for laboratory eczema is considered effective and accurate. This diagnosis includes a variety of tests submitted to the patient to confirm a pre-diagnosed diagnosis. What tests should I take?
- General blood analysis. Leukocytes and the leukocyte formula testify to the inflammatory process that occurs in the body. Erythrocytes, hemoglobin indicate bleeding, chronic anemia. Also, having passed the general analysis of blood it is possible to draw a conclusion, with what force allergic processes occur.
- General urine analysis. It may indicate the development of the inflammatory process in the excretory system of urine, as well as the presence of a chronic disease.
- Biochemistry of blood. Helps detect abnormalities in metabolism.
- Analysis of excrement. Helps to detect the presence of parasites that can provoke allergic reactions and inflammatory processes of the skin.
- Immunogram. Helps to finally confirm the diagnosis. For this analysis, it requires blood, which it examines for immunoglobulins. If the disease progresses in the body, then this indicator will be increased. A common immunogram helps to prescribe an effective treatment for eczema.
- Microscopy of scrapings. It is considered an accurate and reliable method of diagnosis. Helps to recognize the characteristic outlines of the defeat of eczema of the skin and identify the pathogen.
It is also necessary to take into account that these analyzes are non-unique methods, since auxiliary ones are also used.
What auxiliary methods exist for examining the inflammatory process and skin rash, and what tests should be taken?
- Sowing the inflamed skin area, which was separated. Helps determine the presence of a favorable environment for pathogens and bacteria that contribute to the intensive development of the lesion. Helps to correctly choose effective treatment.
- Coprogram. Refers to auxiliary analyzes of excrement for dysbiosis. Helps determine the physical and biological structure of feces. Also allows to learn about disorders in the work of the gastrointestinal tract, which are capable of provoking the inflammatory process of the skin.
- Other analyzes. Also, to determine the development of the disease and rash, it is possible to undergo a study on serum autoantibodies. If the result is positive, it indicates that the body is allergic reaction. Also helps to identify the allergen.
Also, as a supplement, a patient may be assigned histological examinations.
These examinations are conducted in controversial situations in order to differentiate the inflammatory process with other skin diseases, which are similar in symptomatology. At the same time, antibodies to parasitic antigens and bacteriological tests on skin microflora are prescribed. To confirm the results of the patient's tests can be directed to an ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity.
When eczema patient needs to visit several narrowly specialized specialists - gastroenterologist, psychotherapist. If there are doubts about the disease in the event of the first symptomatology, you can contact the therapist, who will give a referral to another specialist and for the delivery of basic tests. Differential diagnosis of eczema is associated with toxicodermitis, pyoderma, dermatitis, pustular bacteriosis, psoriasis, epidermophytosis. Also, the diagnosis of the disease will depend on the type of eczema.
From all of the above, we can conclude that to determine eczema, it is necessary not only to pay attention to subjective methods of research, but laboratory and additional. If you exclude at least one method of examination, the diagnosis can be made incorrectly, why the treatment will be distorted.