Beginning of eczema on the hands
Eczema on the hands is a common skin disease. The nature of the infection is neuro-allergic. Inflammation is a chronic injury of the upper words of the epidermis. The patient looks dangerous to others, it seems that he is contagious. With him, they try to neither communicate, nor touch, nor use common objects. You can not hide symptoms. Eczema on the palate itch. Patients are scratching, rubbing their fingers. The disease from such actions spreads over a larger area, covers the palms, changes the color of the hands..
The disease has certain symptoms:
- Unpleasant visible rashes.
- The surface of the affected areas becomes wet.
- The infection develops with increasing strength.
- The skin is cracking.
- Affected areas have a bright red color.
- The surface is covered with capsules with liquid of transparent color.
- Bubbles can be both dry and dense.
- Bursting, the blisters wither as a crust.
- The epidermis acquires keratinization.
- Swellings and swelling are noticeable.
The disease is severe according to the procedure and the course of treatment. Therapy will help to ease the symptoms and lead to their disappearance.
- 1Types of skin lesions
- 2Forms of the disease
- 3Special forms of the disease
- 4Complex treatment
Types of skin lesions.
The reasons provoking the activity of the disease make it possible to classify into species.
- True.Eczema on the hands of this species begins with a lesion that manifests itself in the form of vesicles. Inside their serous content. The initial stage begins with an internal burning sensation. I want to constantly scratch my hands. From scratching and developing the infection, the hands are covered with cracks. The color changes to red. The chronic form of the true species is intensified by edema, deep fissures. The therapeutic course is long and complicated.
- Microbial.Infection affects injured areas. Eczema of hands of this species is distinguished by external signs. Affected areas are covered with scales, acquire a cyanotic painful shade. The initial stage is sometimes characterized by pink color. It does not last long. Out of the scales is a liquid of transparent color. It, spreading, spreads the infection all over the arm and other parts of the body. The microbial form can be replaced by a true, severe treatment.
- Professional.This name came from the possibility of contact with allergens and skin-hazardous substances in the performance of industrial and professional work. Prolonged contact with irritant drugs will lead to a chronic degree, it almost does not respond to treatment. The stage of eczema on the hands is dangerous, but it can be avoided.
Timely initiation of treatment, correct diagnosis is required for any form of the disease.
Eczema on the palm should be examined by a specialist. He will choose a medical course of drugs and medicines, which will lead to a rapid recovery.
Among all the lesions there are the most common:
- True eczema of hands.The form begins with childhood. The child has flashes, then fading of the disease. Gradually, the form becomes chronic. It accompanies a person for life. In the case of irritants and favorable exit conditions, the infection of the hands begins to worsen. The patient suffers from itching, damage to the epidermis. Especially dangerous is the appearance of bubbles, which, when broken, diverge over a larger area of the hands: they affect the palms, fingers, and the interdigital space. Infection is observed on both hands. Their contact with something worsens the condition of the covers.
- Interdigital eczema of hands.Some medical theories derive form in a kind of chronic. It is distinguished by the inconstancy of manifestation, and the periodicity. With the activation of allergens, other external and internal irritants of the disease, eczema on the hands becomes aggravated. With a decrease in their activity - subsides. The defeat is first noticeable on one finger, pointwise. You can immediately stop the infection. If you miss the time, do not start treatment, then the virus will break the surface of the other fingers, spread out over two hands. The skin between the toes becomes rough, dense. Hands lose mobility, there are cracks, painful sensations. Wounds open up access for bacteria. Water worsens a person's condition. The disease progresses with even more activity.
Forms of the disease
Inflammatory process passes in different ways depending on the form of the disease. Doctors are studying the symptoms of eczema on the hands. For them, a detailed description of the course of the disease is important. The initial stage of each species occurs individually in humans.
Dyshidrotic eczema of the hands.This form affects both hands and feet. Palms, fingers, feet are covered with bubbles filled with liquid. For a long time physicians believed that this form is manifested in people with impaired work of the fat glands. Currently, research in the field of medicine has proved the fallacy of the theory, but the exact causes of skin infection of this species have not been identified. The work of scientists continues.
The statistics distinguish the categories of patients:
- Women aged 20 to 25 years.
- Men of 40 years of age.
Chronic eczema on the hands.This form is a consequence of the wrong choice of drugs for treatment. It is possible that the patient starts using the funds without examining the dermatologist, consulting a specialist. The errors of therapy lead to the chronic stage of the disease. Most often, this is the outcome of treatment for occupational eczema of the hands. Chemicals increase the development of infection. Treatment will become more effective if you eliminate the aggressive irritant factor.
The disease gives a person various inconveniences:
- Moral. The patient feels uncomfortable in the team. He understands that everyone seems to be infectious. Explain to everyone will not succeed, catching on themselves frightened looks heavily psychologically.
- Soreness of symptoms. They are felt almost constantly: day and night. Bubbles appear, burst, skin splits.
- Disturbance of the appearance of the skin of the hands. The surface is peeling, blushing, becoming unusual and ugly.
Allergic eczema of the hands.The form depends on the allergen, which triggered the disease. Determine it can a specialist, a doctor will conduct the necessary studies, take an analysis of the patient's susceptibility, fear of cold.
Allergies are always strictly individual. It can be medicines, household chemicals, cosmetics, flavors. Allergies can develop into food components. Microorganisms cause disease, which will cause eczema of the hands of this form. Lead to an allergic lesion of the epidermis can bite an infected insect. The most common case is the power system. Preference in food acute, smoked or sweet can cause skin damage. For the treatment of this type of used antihistamines or analogous natural collections. Obligatory part will be a strict diet, which the specialist will prescribe.
The signs of this type are the following characteristics of the change in integument:
- Inflammation of the skin.
- Dryness and tightness.
There comes insomnia, which leads to stress, insomnia, neuroses. Doctors conduct a thorough examination of the patient. Symptoms are similar to dermatitis, treatment is different for each person, so they tend to avoid diagnostic errors.
The causes of eczema of the hands are different:
- Harmful conditions of the production process: humidity, dust, temperature conditions.
- Allergic manifestations.
- Lack of saturation of the body with essential vitamins.
- Chronic diseases.
- Period of pregnancy.
- Differences in heat and cold.
- Hidden and chronic neurasthenic conditions.
Treatment requires an integrated approach, it is long and difficult. Doctors set the task - to achieve a stable remission.
Special forms of the disease.
She does not sleep enough. The load on it during this period is strengthened not only by physical loads, but also by psychological ones. There is a restructuring of the whole way.
Frequent contact with detergents (washing, cleaning) can activate the manifestation of the disease. Eczema of the hands of this form is very difficult to treat. Many drugs are banned for admission by women in this period. They can have a negative effect on the baby, especially when breastfeeding.
Conditions that will help to speed up the recovery process:
- Creation of comfortable living conditions (help of a man or other family members).
- Complete rest.
- Balanced healthy nutrition.
- Exclusion of allergic reactions.
The best method of treatment is folk remedies. They are based on herbal preparations, do not give side effects, are safe for the mother and baby.
The child has the same symptoms as adults.
But it is much more difficult to transfer them to children. They suffer, giving anxiety to relatives. The child can not explain that he is worried, so parents do not immediately realize that this is a skin disease. When the eczema of the hands of the baby passes to the body, then the treatment will become even more difficult. A complex of medicinal preparations will help.
Eczema on the hands are amenable to various means: ointments, creams, tablets, baths. A good result is given by national recipes and fees.
The most popular household products are:
- Cabbage juice. The leaf is cut, juicy places are applied to the affected areas. It is fixed with bandages. Juice will remove the inflammatory process, improve the skin condition.
- The root is elecampane. The root is boiled in boiling water, filtered, the mixture is taken inside.
- Cranberry. Juice of useful berries is prescribed for the diagnosis of dry forms of eczema of the hands.
- Geranium. Leaves of medicinal house plants are brewed in water. The composition helps to remove cracks and blisters.
- Sea buckthorn. With the oil of the plant, the affected areas are lubricated. Sea buckthorn reduces inflammation, relieves itching. The skin becomes softer.
- Kalanchoe. Juice has a healing effect, redness and dry skin disappear.
- Tea mushroom. In the infusion of the fungus, the hands are held, the liquid produces a therapeutic effect. Eczemas on the hands after the procedure are not dried, they allow all useful components to penetrate into the skin.
Eczema on the hands are not contagious. But uncomfortable symptoms worsen a person's condition. To hope that the disease will not pass by itself. It is necessary to begin treatment after consultation with a specialist. The doctor will determine the causes of the disease, its shape.