Herpes in the intimate area than treated?
On the diseases of intimate organs is not customary to think aloud. Eruptions of herpes can easily be mistaken for a venereal disease. Man tries to hide the situation. Many panic and begin to engage in self-medication, only aggravating the course of the disease. Here we need a qualified approach of a specialist and timely treatment with modern drugs..
- 1Definition of herpes
2Than to cure genital herpes?
- 2.2Candles from herpes
- 2.3Ointments for genital organs
- 3Folk remedies
- 4General recommendations
Definition of herpes.
The picture of bubbles filled with a turbid liquid in an intimate place can frighten even a person with strong nerves.
Initially, before the visual manifestation, the herpes makes itself felt by itching and burning. As a rule, the place of future rashes blushes.
It is possible to note the general morbid state in all patients:
- increased drowsiness;
- painful enlarged lymph nodes in the groin;
- irritability, nervousness.
Symptoms start about 1 week after infection. Primary herpes manifests itself in 21-28 days. The first 7 days there is an increase in symptoms. Women have reddening on the labia, in the area of future eruptions. Herpes rash lasts about 4 days, then the bubbles burst, the liquid flows out, sores appear on the site of the localized rash. Herpes infected person remains infectious for two more weeks. Important: a cold on the lips, easily transferred to the intimate organs.
To determine the state of the patient's health, ordinary medical examinations are used. Can be appointed: ultrasound, electrocardiography, fluorography. The patient must take tests: blood, urine and others at the discretion of a specialist.
To identify the infection in the body, other laboratory tests are carried out:
- PCR is a polymerase chain reaction.
- The culture method.
- ELISA is an enzyme immunoassay.
Sometimes a cytological method is used. This is the most accurate analysis for the diagnosis of genital herpes. In this analysis, one disadvantage is the high cost. Therefore, it is used very rarely.
Than to cure genital herpes?
This disease is viral, so treatment with medications, external means and folk methods will be required. Treatment is carried out at home. After the diagnosis of genital herpes, therapy is prescribed. Quickly get rid of the sore will not work. Medicines can not completely neutralize the virus.
The main goal of treating the disease in intimate places:
- mute the activity of the virus;
- eliminate visible foci of the disease;
- increase immunity;
- prevent relapse.
Treatment begins with the appointment of medicines based on acyclovir.
You can use its analogs:
- Lavomax - tablets.In the composition: tilorone dihydrochloride, povidone, calcium stearate, pentahydrate, magnesium hydroxycarbonate. When herpetic infection is prescribed: 2 days for 125 mg, then we use 125 mg every other day. The course of treatment is 20 tablets. Prohibited for pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age, people with intolerance to fructose and hypersensitivity to the composition of the drug.
- Isoprinosine - tablets.In the composition: inosine pranobex, povidone, magnesium stearate, wheat starch, mannitope. With herpes, children and adults are prescribed a dose of 5 to 10 days, with symptoms - until they disappear. In the absence of symptoms - 2 times a day 1 tablet. The course lasts 30 days. Will help reduce the number of relapses. Immunosuppressants lower the effectiveness of the drug. Contraindicated in urolithiasis, chronic renal failure and violations in the liver, and children weighing up to 15-20 kg, up to 3 years.
- Allokin-Alfa - injections.Ingredients: alloferon. Dilute the ampoule with the medicine with a solution of sodium chloride. Use immediately. Scheme of therapy and duration of treatment is prescribed by a doctor. With repeated herpes infection, alloferon is prescribed every 2 days (48 hours). Contraindicated: individual intolerance, pregnancy, lactation, with autoimmune diseases, children's age. Can break the concentration of attention.
- Panavir - injections.Ingredients: hexose glycoside, sodium chloride solution. With herpes, 5 injections are administered, the time interval is 24-48 hours. It is entered very slowly. The course is repeated in a couple of months. In pregnancy, use with extreme caution. During lactation is prohibited. With diseases of the liver and spleen, as well as in childhood is not appointed. May cause an allergic reaction, so people with sensitivity to the components are not recommended.
The medicine can be in the form of injections and tablets, sometimes candles are prescribed. For better treatment with antiviral drugs, drugs with interferon are recommended. For the treatment use, for example, Cycloferon. With frequent relapses, it is taken during remission. The treatment is fixed by prescribing vitamins B6 and B1. They strengthen health, increasing the resistance of the body. If the disease is constantly aggravated, it is recommended to take the Herpovax vaccine once every six months.
Candles from herpes
Candles are prescribed for urogenital infection to adults and sometimes to children.
Candles have several advantages:
- Gently dissolve, the active ingredient enters the tissues of the genital area.
- Start the immune system.
- Usually all the candles are similar to each other. The most different candles are Genferon, Galavit, Panavir, Viferon.
These funds are the most popular. They will help cure herpes in the intimate zone. Additionally, in women, if there are eruptions on the labia, use ointments.
Ointments for genital organs
To cure rashes, and cracks in the intimate zone will help ointments. At home, it is very convenient for them to quickly suppress the itching and to treat genital sites.
- Acyclovir.Has high performance in the treatment of herpes genital infection. Ingredients: acyclovir, nipose, purified water, nipagin, emulsifier No. 1, lipococcus C. Method of application: ointment is applied 3 times a day. The course of treatment is from 5 days. It is applied to the penis or used on the labia immediately as soon as the bubbles have appeared. After 15 minutes, the itch subsides. Contraindications: Intolerance of Acyclovir or substances in its composition. Open wounds, the presence of purulent ulcers. For women - pregnancy, lactation. Children under 3 years.
- Zovirax.Acts on the same principle. It differs by additional components and a higher price. Ingredients: acyclovir, liquid paraffin, lauryl sulfate, cetostearyl alcohol, poloxamer 407 sodium, propylene glycol, white soft paraffin, purified water. Method of application: ointment is used 5 times a day. In women, use only for the labia. Avoid contact with the vaginal mucosa. The course is from 4 to 10 days. Treatment begins with the first symptoms of herpes. Contraindications: individual intolerance of components.
- Levomekol.This is an excellent tool for mild forms of genital disease. Eliminate burning, soothe itching for 40 minutes. Composition: levomethicin, methyluracil, macrogol, polyethylene oxide. Method of application: Apply a thin layer on the rash 3 times a day. Has a fat texture. For women to apply, having imbued a gauze napkin with ointment. Place on the labia or in the area of the rash. Top put on your underwear. Contraindications: Sensitivity to components. Pregnancy and feeding period for women. Children up to 1 year.
- Zinc ointment.One of the safest means. Suitable for children and pregnant women. Composition: zinc oxide, paraffin white soft. Method of application: Apply 3 times a day to the affected area. Has a drying effect. Contraindications: do not use for purulent skin lesions. People sensitive to the components of the drug.
- Panavir.This remedy helps to cure inflammation on the genitals at the very beginning of the disease. Promotes the production of interferon by the body. Composition: Solanum extract, water, glycerol, lanthanum nitrate, ethanol, sodium hydroxide, macrogol. How to use: Use on the lips or in the intimate area. Apply a thin layer on the area affected by herpes. On the day of 3 to 5 times. Contraindications: the drug is easily tolerated, therefore, virtually no contraindications. It is not recommended for people with increased sensitivity to the components that make up the ointment. Allergic reactions may occur.
To treat the virus at home, you can use folk remedies. They will help with colds on the lips and in intimate places.
Genital herpes is treated with folk recipes in combination with medications. It is necessary to coordinate the chosen treatment with a specialist.
- The simplest and most affordable recipe at home is aloe juice. The leaf of the plant is washed, cut and placed on the foci of infection. If the rash on the labia. You can crush aloe in gruel, apply to the affected area, and fix it with a bandage, put on underwear on top. Compresses are changed after 1-3 hours.
- This recipe is for women. Very useful candles made from beeswax, with the addition of aloe, calanchoe. Manufacture them at home is not difficult. Plants are crushed, vitamins are added in ampoules B1 or B12, they are poured with molten wax and thoroughly mixed. On the piece of bandage, the resulting remedy is laid out and a small candle is formed. It is inserted into the anal passage or into the vagina. Depending on the organs on which the rashes have formed: behind in the perineum or on the labia, you need to approach the use specifically for each place.
- To strengthen immunity there is an effective folk way. From apples and onions it is necessary to get juice. The proportions are taken 1/1. The liquid is diluted with pumpkin juice and consumed 3 times a day for a tablespoon. These products contain vitamins that have a positive effect on the immune system.
- Folk treatment must be supplemented with vitamins.
- It is very useful for the prevention of eruptions of herpes rashes on the genitals and for general strengthening of immunity to play sports, pour cold water.
- Treatment will be effective at home, if you eat healthy food.
- Avoid sharp and fatty foods.
- Increase the number of vegetables, herbs and fruits in the diet. They contain microelements and vitamins, necessary for the life of the body.
Take care of yourself!.