Prevention of papilloma
As is known, the prevention of HPV (human papillomavirus) is better than the treatment of its advanced form. Nature has created and launched an excellent mechanism for treatment, and at the same time prevention. The name of this mechanism is the immune system. The essence of his work and basic functions is that he blocks the person's ability to get sick. Some viruses form a natural lifelong defense. A clear example of what has been said can be considered as follows: if a person has at least once encountered such a a problem like warts or papillomas, then later he develops resistance to this type virus..
- 1Prevention of the virus
- 2Vaccination as a type of prophylaxis of HPV infection
- 3Differentiation of papillomavirus prophylaxis in men and women
Prevention of the virus.
On the principle of the immune system, a methodology is being developed for vaccinating a person from all sorts of infections that are of a viral nature. Papillomavirus is no exception. Prevention of papillomavirus is a kind of basic step towards preventing the spread of the virus and, at the same time, the development of a more severe form of the disease.
Papillomavirus infection - today is one of the most common chronic pathologies, which are of an infectious nature. The virus is transmitted sexually. The causative agent of the disease is the human papillomavirus. In general, the dermis and mucous membranes are affected by the virus. More than 100 types of the virus are known today. Each type of virus is a kind of provocateur of the emergence and development of various ailments.
The presence of infection in the body may not have a vivid symptomatic expression. The peculiarity of the virus lies in its ability not to give a long time to detect itself. It can go into the active phase with reduced protective functions of the immune system. This is facilitated by the presence of other infections: they are a kind of catalyst for creating a suitable environment in which the papilloma virus itself feels comfortable.
This can be noted, and the importance of such a moment as maintaining the immune system at a fairly high level, which increases the degree of resistance.
The main directions in the field of prevention of papillomavirus infection can rightfully be considered the following:
- observance of necessary and at least minimal measures of personal hygiene (especially in public places);
- maintaining a healthy lifestyle as an opportunity and a pledge of support for immunity at the proper level;
- observance of the working and rest regime;
- moderate exercise load (preferably in the open air);
- presence in the diet of vitamins, fruits, juices;
- presence in the sexual sphere of life of a permanent sexual partner;
- use of contraceptives during sexual intercourse.
The prevention of papillomas under these conditions is of great effectiveness only at the initial stage. However, this set of measures helps to prevent the possibility of development and further spread of the virus in the body.
Taking into account the fact that infection with oncogenic viruses often occurs, a very important role is played by the prevention of papilloma early in its development.
Vaccination as a type of prophylaxis of HPV infection
Recently, it was noted that immunity, which is formed due to the introduction of the vaccine in organism, thus receives a kind of protection against certain varieties of papillomavirus viruses oncogenic nature.
All this is nothing but the result of a cross-reaction. The vaccine, as such, is a preventive tool, which means that an infected person does not stand a chance of a full recovery.
The impossibility of complete and absolute elimination of the virus is due to the fact that infection with four types of papilloma does not happen very often. Therefore, if a vaccine is administered to a patient who is a carrier of one of these types of virus, it will make it possible to protect it from three other types.
Before the vaccination procedure, no preliminary or additional diagnosis is necessary for the presence of infection in the body.
The most effective period for carrying out the vaccination against HPV is the time before the onset of sexual activity.
The age limit, convenient for vaccination, is as follows:
- Children and adolescents of both sexes are most often vaccinated at the age of 9 to 17 years.
- Young women are vaccinated at the age of 18 to 26 years.
The most effective preventive method against HPV is vaccination.
Consider the factors that act as markers, indicating the need to introduce the vaccine into the body. Vaccination is carried out within the framework of preventive measures, the primary goal of which is the possibility of preventing the development of cancer of the vagina, vulva in women, as well as cancer of the vulva in men. This includes the implementation of preventive measures for the possible development of cervical cancer. No less important is the prevention of the formation of genital warts genitalization.
The vaccination schedule against papillomavirus is generally considered to be a cyclic introduction of the drug by grafting in 3 doses. The main position in this scheme belongs to the implementation of vaccination at the following time intervals: 0, 2 and 6 months, respectively. However, it is permissible and accelerated vaccination. In this case, vaccinations are carried out at 0, 1 and 3 months. Vaccination passes to the final stage only when all three vaccinations are carried out within a year. The high effectiveness of the vaccine is confirmed only if and only if the development of immunity is noted in the number of patients that is as close as possible to 100% of the vaccinated.
Differentiation of papillomavirus prophylaxis in men and women.
The basis that serves as a prerequisite for the prevention of a dangerous virus both among women and men should first of all be considered as reducing to a minimum mark the effect of possible risk factors.
Risk factors, in the first place, include:
- The onset of sexual activity at an early age. This applies to representatives of both sexes. The resulting from this circumstance can rightfully be considered the periodic use of contraceptive and individual protection during sexual intercourse instead of regular.
- Chaotic change of sexual partners. Due to the fact that the sexual system is not unreasonably recognized as a feature of the transmission of the virus, this is another link in the chain of factors and conditions that lead to infection.
- It is also possible to get into a risk group through sexual relations with a person who is already a carrier of the condyloma virus and / or who has had sex with a woman who has suspicions of uterine cancer.
- Bad habits. They can cause infection. Alcohol abuse and smoking are no less "effective" means to obtain such a "gift" as HPV.
Of course, for women in the prevention of human papillomavirus, systematic visits to gynecologist, to undergo an examination and receive timely treatment of genital infection, if any are available. It is important to remember the seriousness and inevitability, and often the irreversibility of the consequences, which can lead to the presence of the virus in men and women.
The best in such a situation will be the timely adoption of the necessary measures that will help prevent any undesirable consequences. Specific treatment of diseases, the cause of which can be and becomes papillomavirus, today does not exist.