Treatment of red flat lichen folk remedies
Red lichen gives in to unconventional therapy, and treatment with folk remedies is effective. In the fight against the disease, decoctions are good for ingestion, ointments and lotions for external use, as well as oils..
Skin disease, in which there are symmetrical eruptions, covered with a peeling film - is red flat lichen, treatment with folk remedies along with conservative methods shows quite good result. There are several ways of home treatment: rubbing the affected areas with herbal infusions, decoctions and ointments, the use of folk remedies inside, etc. The diet here is also very important, as, however, and for any dermatosis.
- 1External methods of treatment
- 2Folk recipes for oral use
- 3Diet with red flat lichen
External methods of treatmentTreatment of red flat lichen with folk remedies gives a good result if you apply the drugs regularly and continuously..
Let's list some recipes:
- Garlic infusion - 50 g of crushed denticles to connect with a glass of vodka and leave for 7 days. A strained agent is applied to plaques daily 3-5 times.
- Valerian with iodine - a teaspoon of alcoholic tincture of valerian mixed with a drop of 5% iodine and a spoon of sunflower or olive oil. Grease rashes 3 times a day.
- Gadgets with vinegar - apple cider vinegar do not need to be diluted, moisten the swab in it and keep on the affected place for 10 minutes. Daily procedures will help to quickly cope with external manifestations of the disease. It will be enough 5 times a day. As an alternative to vinegar can act as a juice of viburnum or cranberries.
- Beetroot compress - grated vegetable is abundantly applied to the lesions and wrapped on top with a bandage or gauze. After drying, the bandage is changed to fresh. To keep at least an hour, it is necessary to treat this way until a full recovery.
- Tar - ointment is made from birch tar, fresh cream and two fresh egg yolks. This very effective tool should be used 2-3 times a day.
Since the red lichen is accompanied by intense itching, it is advisable to take a course of herbal baths from 10 procedures. As ingredients, chamomile with its soothing properties and St. John's wort, perfectly moisturizing the skin, will work well. Filled with boiling water grass should be insisted for 30-40 minutes and poured into a warm bath. Lying in it you need 15-20 minutes every day or every other day. Any other medicinal herbs or mixtures of plants will fit.
Folk recipes for oral useThe traditional method of home therapy is the preparation of decoctions and infusions for drinking. It is very important to combine local and general treatment, strengthen immunity.
This will ensure a high result without the risk of recurrence and complications.
- The root of licorice - infused with boiling water insist for half an hour. A strained broth is drunk three times a day for one tablespoon, stored in a refrigerator.
- Collection of plantain, wormwood, horsetail, juniper berries and centaury - all ingredients are taken in equal proportions and filled with a liter of boiling water. Everyone insists in the thermos during the night. The filtered liquid is consumed every day 4 times in half a cup.
- A mixture of burdock root, tansy, immortelle, goldenrod and bearberry - the recipe is the same.
- Leaves of a tartar - 4 tablespoons of raw material are poured into 500 ml of boiling water and wait an hour. After this time, the medicine can be drunk. The frequency of reception - 4 times a day for half a glass.
- Birch buds, dandelion root, clover flowers, string and wormwood - a mixture of herbs pour boiling water overnight. Then drink 100 ml 4 times a day.
These measures in any case should be tracked by a specialist, in order to determine their effectiveness in time, in any case, because the approach to treatment should always be individual.
Diet with red flat lichen.
Nutrition in the detection of any skin disease should be reviewed. Correction of a diet in a combination to nonconventional therapy gives more guarantees on a positive result. Diets need to be adhered to for several weeks or even months until they are fully recovered. The table below will outline the overall picture of nutrition.
|Sweets||Rarely homemade pastries with a minimum of additives: cookies, pancakes, patties||Shop confectionery: sweets, cakes, chocolate, marshmallows, pastilles, etc.|
|Vegetables||Cabbage, zucchini, cucumbers, etc.||Tomatoes|
|Cereals||Buckwheat, barley, rice, lentils, pearl barley, etc.||Semolina, wheaten|
|Pasta||Of durum wheat||Of the first grade flour|
|Fruit||Apples, bananas, pears, grapes, etc.||Oranges, tangerines, grapefruit and other citrus fruits|
|Meat||Postal beef, white poultry meat||Fat pork, lamb, poultry|
|Beverages||Green tea, freshly squeezed juice, mineral water without gas, weak compotes with a minimum of sugar||Alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, tea with additives, packaged juices|
|A fish||Low-fat varieties mainly in boiled or baked form||Seafood and oily fish|
Eggs are better limited, exclude any marinades, pickles, smoked products, cheeses and caviar.
Among other measures, one should seriously approach personal hygiene.
During the entire treatment period (two to six months), the following rules must be strictly observed:
- wash very rarely or do not wash at all, so that the rashes do not spread all over the body;
- use only natural moisturizing creams, give up cosmetic products, including deodorants;
- minimize stressful situations and nervous states, the patient needs constant peace;
- clothes should be free, it is better to choose things from natural fabrics, to eliminate belts, braces and other tight fitting parts of the wardrobe.
A positive attitude, a measured lifestyle, a relaxed family environment and useful habits will lead you to recovery sooner than expected..