HPV type 59 DNA in women
HPV type 59 in women - what is it? It is a virus with a certain set of its qualities. It requires accurate diagnosis and proper treatment. The danger of such a virus lies in its oncogeneity. Any virus of the papilloma provokes changes in the skin. On the body there are papillomas, condylomas and moles. Often, the formations caused by type 59 of the virus are transformed into a malignant tumor. If you recognize the disease in time, you can significantly reduce the risk of oncological disease..
- 1The danger of papillomavirus
- 2Diagnosis of the disease
- 4Causes of HPV
The danger of papillomavirus.
There are certain factors that can reduce immunity:
- bad habits (smoking, alcohol, overeating, etc.);
- lack of a clear sleep, rest and nutrition regime;
- active physical activity.
The following factors can lead to infection of HPV type 59 in women:
- non-observance of personal hygiene in common places (baths, saunas, beauty salons, swimming pools);
- use of foreign accessories for hygiene (shaving machines, manicure tools);
- contact with papilloma virus of type 59.
Human papilloma virus 59 belongs to the oncogenic alpha group. Affects the cervix, its epithelium (the surface layer of the skin, protecting the uterus). The appearance of neoplasms in the vaginal area serves as a signal for an urgent visit to the doctor. It is recommended to register with an oncologist, conduct tests, take tests and be treated. This disease can not be neglected.
In addition to the vagina, women can be affected by the epithelium of the rectum. There appear papillomas or condylomas, they grow, change their shape and eventually develop into cancer cells.
The following symptoms may occur:
- systematic constipation or vice versa diarrhea;
- during defecation (the process of excretion by the body of feces from the digestive tract) the occurrence of discomfort;
- externally, stool masses change;
- after defecation there is a feeling of not emptying the intestine;
- bloating, pain, increased gas formation;
- the appearance of blood in the feces.
Sometimes there is a general symptomatology:
- constant fatigue;
- weight reduction.
If genital warts appeared in the rectum and any of these symptoms are observed, a diagnosis can be made with a 95% probability.
Diagnosis of the disease
If the skin is located on the genitals and in the anal area, a uterine examination and ureteroscopy is performed. When the cervical region is affected, biopsy and colposcopy are mandatory. The cervix is treated with an acid solution, followed by a Lugol solution. If the absorption of solutions is uneven and a mosaic pattern appears, this indicates a papillomavirus.
The PAP test is classified into 5 stages:
- 1 stage - negative analysis:
- Stage 2 - the inflammatory process in the vagina, it can refer to the norm, but requires more precise examination;
- Stage 3 - additional histological examination is necessary;
- 4-5 stage - revealed malignant cells.
The histology of the tissue is performed to detect large epithelial cells using the PCR method. The analysis allows to accurately diagnose 59 types of papillomavirus and other viral diseases. Women are recommended to test for 15 oncogenic viruses, of which only 10 are widespread.
The virus with strengthened immunity does not manifest itself absolutely at all, accordingly, it is ignored and treatment is absent. Once the body is weakened, type 59 virus in combination with other HPV begins to manifest itself as warts, papillomas or condylomas.
Women often grow up in the intimate zone:
- small and large labia;
- urethral area;
- vagina, cervix.
Sometimes there is rapid growth, for 2 hours can appear up to several skin growths.
In total, the DNA of type 59 HPV disease is observed in four stages of the disease:
- Latent period. The human papillomavirus is asleep, but it has already settled in the body.
- The period of the manifestation of the virus. Pointed condylomas grow, sometimes there are several formations on one site.
- The dysplastic period. Cellular structures mutate.
- Carcinoma. There is a mutation of cells in a malignant appearance.
Cutaneous neoplasms in the form of papillomas and genital warts cause an aesthetic discomfort. They are often traumatized, they can bleed, and this prevents a full-fledged intimate life. On the part of a healthy partner, one can feel a fastidious attitude, which does not contribute to strengthening family life. Often women simply completely reject sex. This is not an escape from the situation. It is necessary to visit a doctor and start a competent treatment. Human papillomavirus type 59 is treated as well as other infections of this type.
Conditionally the treatment is divided into three combined stages:
- Elimination of build-up on the body. A chemical or mechanical method is used. Only the doctor will determine what needs to be applied in each specific case.
- Antiviral drugs are mandatory, which can suppress the development of HPV. 59 (Panavir, spray for the intimate zone Epigen, Isoprinosin).
- Treatment is accompanied by the intake of drugs aimed at strengthening immunity (Immunal, Polyoxidonium, etc.).
Only complex treatment can suppress the causative agent of infection.
Medicine offers many ways to remove the cutaneous growth:
- Laser destruction. Absolutely safe method of removal. Special equipment is required, by means of which the laser cuts down the skin growth.
- Chemical degradation with nitric acid. It will take about 3 procedures to get rid of multiple genital warts or papillomas.
- Cryodestruction or freezing. Liquid nitrogen of low temperature, getting on condyloma, freezes it, and it dies. This method in the treatment of cutaneous neoplasm requires caution. On a healthy skin, liquid nitrogen will cause a burn.
- Thermocoagulation. This cauterization build-up. The procedure is inexpensive, very effective, but differs morbidity.
- Radiosurgical intervention. Skin accretions are excised by a beam of radio waves, which are fed by a special apparatus. It is characterized by rapid healing and safety. Equipment for such removal is not found in every clinic. The device for radiosurgery procedure is of high cost.
In 40% of cases, getting rid of papillomas by outpatient method in women ends in a relapse.
To prevent this from happening, it is important to learn to live with HPV and observe some rules:
- to refuse from bad habits;
- to establish proper nutrition;
- do not overcool;
- avoid stress, learn to react calmly to various unpleasant life events.
Timely treatment will not allow the infection to mutate into an oncological disease. At the slightest signs it is necessary to consult a doctor. Complete disposal of HPV type 59 is impossible, but there is the possibility of minimizing cancer risks.
Causes of HPV
The main methods of transmission of 59 viruses are the same as in other HPV infections.
The main routes of infection are:
- contact-household way;
- sexual contact;
- examination in medical institutions, in the absence of antiseptic processing tools.
The virus can enter the body through microtraumas of the skin, they are not visible, but are present in any person. And it is not necessary to frequently change sexual partners to become infected.
Our body is on guard of our health. As soon as the diseased cell gets inside, the immunity begins its struggle, often coping with the virus. If immunity has failed, and the infection has entered the body, the signs of infection do not appear immediately.
It may take even a few years for the disease to find itself out. When a woman is relatively healthy - the infection is asleep.
HPV is activated by a woman due to the following factors:
- the emergence of diseases of a viral nature (ARVI);
- hormonal failures in the body (pregnancy can also serve as an impetus to the development of HPV);
- installation of an intrauterine device;
- suppressive immunity therapy.
Some people try to cure themselves of the disease themselves, and often their actions are aimed at removing external manifestations of HPV. Any intervention should occur in the office of a specialist.
In the papillomas and condylomas are a large number of viral particles. Self-removal can cause harm to health, neoplasms will appear again, but in a larger number. It is the damage to the papilloma that can become a provoking factor for uncontrolled cell division, which promotes the reproduction of the virus on the skin and causes the development of cancer diseases..