How to apply tar soap from depriving a person
Great popularity for many years now uses tar soap from depriving a person. Due to its curative and cosmetic properties, the product has found wide application in the treatment of various dermatological diseases. Soap with the addition of birch tar is used both in folk and in official medicine. However, it should be remembered that in addition to its useful properties, the tool has a number of drawbacks..
- 1Beneficial features
- 2Disadvantages of therapy
- 3Recipes based on tar vs. lichen
Tar soap is used to treat a variety of skin problems, as well as in the presence of malfunctions in the operation of internal organs and human systems. The product consists of 90% of ordinary soap and only 10% of birch tar, however, it is the tar that gives a positive effect in the therapy of varieties of lichen in humans. It is rightly considered one of the best natural antiseptics, helping to fight with various bacterial, fungal and infectious pathogenic agents.
Tar soap has a number of useful properties.
It can provide:
- anti-inflammatory effect (reduces the severity of skin inflammation during active rashes);
- antiseptic action (disinfects the foci of inflammation, as well as elements of the rash during their healing);
- antiparasitic effect (prevents the attachment of secondary infection caused by the action of pathogenic microorganisms);
- regenerative action (restores the integrity of the skin, as well as the protective properties of the skin);
- healing effect (accelerates the healing of the skin due to the development of a complicated form of lichen);
- drying action.
Despite the fact that the most effective use of unrefined tar, soap based on it also has a good reputation. In addition, this tool can be bought at any hardware store at a very attractive price.
Disadvantages of therapy
The use of tar soap in the treatment of lichen is limited by the existing shortcomings, and sometimes by the contraindications of the product. It should be remembered that in addition to its useful properties, the agent can significantly worsen the patient's condition.
There are its following disadvantages:
- tar, which is part of the soap, can cause a strong allergic reaction in a sick person. That is why its use in the therapy of pathology should be limited to people prone to allergies, and also to those who suffer from depriving of an allergic nature of origin (for example, pink deprive);
- Despite the fact that the product is applied externally, it is highly undesirable to use it inward (for example, in the therapy of internal pathologies). Specialists have been proved the danger of its use because of the maintenance of carcinogenic substances in the tar. They represent a real danger to human health;
- a significant disadvantage of tar soap in the treatment of lichen is the rapid adaptation of the skin to the action of the product. If at the initial stage there is a significant effect from its use, then in the following days the focus of inflammation may not diminish at all. This is especially true when the area affected is deprived of an impressive size.
It is worth noting that the tool is highly undesirable to use for certain types of lichen. Given the fact that tar soap has a drying effect, it should not be used in the treatment of Zhibera's disease (pink deprive). This can lead to increased irritation and flaking of the skin.
Recipes based on tar vs. lichen.
At home, tar soap against varieties of lichen makes it possible to prepare several recipes for external use. This will require a minimum of effort and time. Based on the miraculous soap, you can prepare a mask, a therapeutic ointment, and also make a compress. Often, the product is used as a detergent, which should be washed daily affected areas of the skin.
The main ways against depriving with tar soap are:
- With a large area of skin damage, you can use a soap solution based on tar. To do this, you should use a daily cleanser for the affected skin. After soaping the stain, you should wait 15 minutes, and then rinse the solution with warm water. When taking a bath, also use this product instead of shower gel. It is important to remember that it is necessary to treat lichen with this method every day until the rash disappears completely.
- To get rid of the pathology, you can prepare yourself a special paste based on tar soap. To do this, take 10 grams of the product (previously grated on a fine grater) and mix it with 20 ml of warm water. The resulting mixture should be left for 25 minutes on the affected area of the skin, and then washed off with chamomile broth.
- In the treatment of trichophytosis, a special ointment based on tar has a good reputation. To make it, you need to take 4 quail eggs (yolks), half a glass of thick sour cream and about 50 grams of grated tar soap. Ointment is rubbed into the focus of inflammation at least 2 times a day.
- To quickly get rid of lichen, you can apply a daily compress of grated soap and butter. On the top the compress is fixed with a gauze bandage.
The greatest efficiency from the use of tar soap is achieved in the treatment of fungal varieties of lichen (trichophytosis and pityriasis lichen).
Before using tar soap, consult a dermatologist about its use. If there are no contraindications to this, you should conduct a small test yourself on the sensitivity of the skin to the components of the product. This will avoid an increase in the allergic reaction. To do this, it is necessary to slightly soap the inner side of the elbow and follow the reaction of the skin..