Methods for treating pityriasis at home
Flat pale or brown flaky spots on the skin, which provokes the fungus, is pityriasis. Treatment at home is possible if the severity of the disease is low and passed consultation with a specialist. It is preferable to combine folk therapy with medication, as in the treatment of color deprivation only folk remedies have to wait a long time..
Abnormal lichen can be treated at home with folk remedies only as an adjunct to basic therapy. From plants, you can prepare compresses, decoctions and ointments. Also it is necessary to observe the basic rules of hygiene in the treatment of color deprivation.
- 1Basic rules of home therapy
- 2Ointments on a plant basis
- 3Compresses from color deprivation
Basic rules of home therapyHow to cure pityriasis?.
For this, it is necessary to follow certain rules that will prevent the infection of other family members and help avoid relapse:
- comply with all hygiene procedures, including a regular shower, but it is worth noting the baths, because there is a risk of spreading the fungus throughout the body;
- highlight individual hygiene products such as hairbrush, toothbrush, personal cream, deodorant, towel, etc.; it is desirable that the patient had personal dining accessories (fork, spoon, Cup);
- The exclusion of tactile contacts with other people due to the infectiousness of the disease;
- bed linen and all the clothes the patient needs to be regularly washed, you can even boil and iron;
- be sure to exclude synthetic clothes from socks;
- during the treatment of color depriving folk remedies it is better to allocate a few "on duty" items of clothing, thus limiting the spread of fungus to the entire wardrobe;
- after completion of therapy, the patient's things are better utilized, so that the fungal spores left on them do not provoke a relapse;
- Always use antibacterial agents (soaps, sprays, lotions, etc.);
- strengthen the protective functions of the body by hardening, rubbing, using vitamins and immunomodulators;
- sharp limitation of exposure to the sun.
Although this disease does not apply to serious and dangerous, it is worthwhile to insure yourself, because it recurs the fungus regularly.
From the pharmacy funds, the attending physician can recommend:
Every rule should be taken seriously, because the treatment of pityriasis at home will not be accompanied by supervision and recommendations of an experienced dermatologist, but will lie entirely on your shoulders.
Ointments on a plant basisSuch a disease as a multicolored deprive of treatment by folk remedies lends itself, but they must be carefully selected. Natural components perfectly cope with this disease, but you need to remember that the manufactured ointments should be stored in the refrigerator, so that the ingredients are not sour and the product has not deteriorated.
Let's list popular folk remedies:
- Calendula ointment - is prepared on the basis of smaltz. It is brought to a boil, and then the dried calendula is added in a ratio of 100 g of dry raw material to 250 g of base. All this is boiled for 20 minutes, after which the mass is defended in the warmth during the day. After this time, the drug is boiled again and cooled, laid out in jars and hidden in the refrigerator. Apply the ointment twice a day until the symptoms disappear completely.
- Propolis ointment - 10 g of dry ground raw material is combined with two tablespoons of melted butter and left until morning. After a lot of it, you need to boil it for a quarter of an hour. Treatment of multicolored lichen ointment from propolis does not last very long, since it has a pronounced antimycotic effect. Apply it 3-4 times a day, affecting not only the discernible spots, but the area around them.
- Ointment from St. John's wort - connect the grass with Vaseline (in the ratio:) and lubricate the affected areas of the skin every morning and evening. Since this ointment is very oily, clothes should be worn as little as possible so as not to spoil, or to wear special things reserved for medical procedures.
- Ointment from sorrel - fresh leaves to crush into gruel and mix with sour cream or fatty cream. Mass to be applied for a week and a half weeks daily 2-3 times.
- Herbal ointment - 15 crushed cones of hop are combined with 10 flowers of calendula and 2 tablespoons of burdock roots. Adding a glass of water, the mixture is put on the fire, brought to a boil and cooked for 20 minutes. In a filtered cold decoction, two spoons of powdered licorice root are covered and 100 g of Vaseline added.The thoroughly mixed mixture is rubbed into the skin twice a day.
Compresses from color deprivation. Before treating color deprivation at home, you need to make sure that there are no allergic reactions to any component of your own preparation.
Lotions and compresses also give good results, but you need to persevere and conduct procedures on a regular basis.
Below are the common recipes based on plants:
- Purity - a tablespoon of chopped herbs pour a glass of boiling water and insist half an hour. Since the plant is poisonous, more often than once a day, the lotion can not be done.
- Buckwheat - is often used in the treatment of pityriasis by folk remedies, since it is very easy to prepare a medicinal product. Groats should be cooked for an hour, water should be added more than usual, so that the buckwheat boils well. The resulting mass is spread on the lichen once a day.The course of treatment can not be interrupted until the stains disappear completely.
- Kalina - grind the berries in a blender, fold them in gauze and apply to the affected places for a maximum of 30 minutes. This therapy lasts 7 days.
- The sequence and eucalyptus - two tablespoons of leaves of both plants are laid in one bowl and filled with 600 ml of boiling water. The mass must be filtered during an hour. The liquid can wash or lubricate the affected areas on the body, and the plant mass is used as a lotion.
- Peppermint - boil a tablespoon of dried mint for 15 minutes in a glass of plain water. After infusing the broth for a while, apply the mass to the right places until it dries completely.
To defeat pityriasis, treatment with folk remedies should be carried out only after consulting a dermatologist and providing him with a complete scheme of presumed treatment..