Types of depriving on the back and methods of treatment
Lishay on the back of a person appears due to the impact of pathological microorganisms - fungi. They fall on the skin from animals or from the ground. There are also especially those microorganisms that can exist only on the human body. Lishay is an inflammatory process characterized by unpleasant symptoms. In this case, the patient receives not only physical, but also psychological discomfort..
If a person deprives him on his back before starting treatment, it is necessary to determine his appearance. The scheme of therapy and its duration depend on this. To combat the disease, medicament preparations and folk remedies are equally often used.
- 1What kind of lichen can be localized on the back
- 2Basic principles of therapy and recommendations of doctors
- 3Medication and folk therapy of pathology
What kind of lichen can be localized on the back.
To begin treatment it is necessary with definition of type of a pathology.
At the person on a back such deprive can appear:
- Pink. It is characterized by the presence of spots of round or oval shape, having a rim of a reddish hue. The rash also has its own characteristics. The patient on his back appears one large "maternal" spot around which several small ones form. Also, a person has a weak itch. More often the pathology develops in the spring or in the autumn, when the immunity decreases.
- Peregrine. It is characterized by spots of small size. Its feature is a variety of shades - from pink to brown. He is particularly noticeable on his swarthy skin. This type of hair loss is more common in people with a similar type of skin.
- Scaly. Such lichen is distinguished by the presence of large scales. If they are removed, then under them acts blood, and also there is an itch.
- Shingles. The cause of its occurrence is the herpes virus. Its manifestations are similar to the symptoms of chickenpox. Provoke its development is capable of hypothermia, a slight decrease in immunity, psychological stress.
These types of lichens are most often localized in the region of the back. Treatment of pathology is the responsibility of the doctor.
Basic principles of therapy and recommendations of doctors
To treat deprivation on the back of a person used medicines and folk remedies. Self-medication should not be engaged, it is better to follow the recommendations of doctors.
The choice of method of therapy depends on many factors:
- a variety of pathology;
- provoking factors and causes of the disease;
- presence of other pathologies: systemic, infectious, inflammatory.
To treatment deprivation on the back of a person was more effective, it is necessary to comply with such recommendations of doctors:
- It is advisable to limit the contacts of the stricken person to other people, since the disease is contagious.
- It is better not to expose the affected area to water and direct sunlight. Steam also is not recommended.
- Daily it is required to wash and iron bed linen and clothes of the patient.
- The infected person needs to use individual dishes, towels and other household items.
- After contact with the affected skin, it is better to disinfect your hands with the help of Cytaleal.
- In the room, the floor should also be washed every day. For this, disinfectants such as Alpinol are used.
Medication and folk therapy of pathology.
To treat the disease, oral, as well as local, drugs are used. However, the technique of treatment for each species is its own. As an additional measure, physiotherapy is used, as well as a hypoallergenic diet that excludes alcohol.
Depending on the type of illness the patient is prescribed such drugs:
- With pink deprivation, therapy is not always prescribed, since immunity can overcome the disease on its own within 2 months. But with complicated flow, the patient is prescribed antihistamines (Suprastin, Zodak), non-steroid local remedies used in the presence of severe itching (Romazulan). To moisturize the skin should use sea buckthorn or peach oil. To prevent skin infection, antiseptics are used: Chlorophyllipt. For treatment it is forbidden to use iodine, as well as ultraviolet rays.
- For therapy of herpes zoster antiviral agents are needed (Acyclovir). To improve nerve conduction, Milgamma is required. Affected areas of the skin are periodically treated with greenery. Additional methods of treatment are acupuncture, plasmapheresis. In case of need, patients are prescribed painkillers. Shingles can not be treated with corticosteroids.
- The therapy of pityriasis provides for the use of antifungal ointments and lotions: Exoderyl, Clotrimazole. It does not take much time to treat this pathology. But if the lichen weakly lends itself to therapy, the patient can be prescribed an antibiotic. Before bedtime, the affected skin should be lubricated with Miconazole. Help to get rid of the fungus, the sun's rays, as it dies under the influence of ultraviolet.
In addition to traditional treatment, the patient can also use folk remedies. But before theirit is advisable to consult with a dermatologist, because some home recipes can not be used to fight certain types of pathology.
If permission is received, then such means will be useful:
- A mixture of roots and celery leaves. Ingredients taken in the proportion it is required to grind well. Kashitsu, which resulted as a result, is applied to the affected skin several times a day. No less useful is the juice of this plant. It should be drunk 2 large spoons three times a day.
- You can wipe the inflamed skin with lemon juice. But this remedy should be used very carefully, as it contains an acid that can irritate the affected area even more.
Lishay in the back is an unpleasant, discomforting disease, which should be treated under the supervision of a dermatologist.
Self-medication in the vast majority of cases leads to complications, among which the spread of fungal infection to internal organs. Be healthy!.