What to drink for restoration of intestinal microflora after antibiotics
Restoration of microflora after antibiotics
In the treatment of serious diseases, as well as in the postoperative period to prevent possible complications and inflammatory reactions, the intake of antibiotics is inevitable. Doctors and pharmacists have long been talking about the negative effects of antibacterial drugs on the human body, but only a worthy replacement for these funds have not yet been invented. Therefore, antibiotics have been and will be accepted, because, at times, the preservation of human life depends on them. What is their main harm? Antibiotics suppress not only harmful pathogenic bacteria, along with them, the useful microflora of the digestive tract suffers, as a result of which allergic reactions develop, dysbacteriosis, immunity decreases, they promote growth in the intestine of unicellular fungal microorganisms, which, with prolonged use of drugs, affect the walls of the stomach and intestines. In addition, such a phenomenon as dysbacteriosis is now very common not only due to antibiotics, but also malnutrition, the general ecological state of the environment, and stress.
Restoration of microflora after antibiotics is very important, since the effect of harmful microorganisms has a negative impact on the entire body. Violated absorption of minerals and vitamins, which leads to a breakdown in metabolism, reduced immunity. This contributes to the emergence and development of chronic diseases, and also reduces the ability of the intestine to prevent the penetration of pathogenic bacteria into the blood. Blood clogging increases the load on the liver, which ceases to cope with its main function, which entails the defeat of blood vessels, heart muscle and kidneys.
In childhood, the restoration of intestinal microflora after antibiotics is especially important, since disorders digestion, which leads to dysbiosis, contribute to abnormalities in the development of bone, muscle and brain tissues.
As for the elderly, there is a completely different picture. Due to dysbacteriosis, the intestinal microflora loses its immuno-protective properties, which reduces the opposition to the formation of malignant tumors, as well as the growth of strains synthesizing cholesterol. Therefore, the recovery of microflora after antibiotics in middle-aged and elderly people is also very important.
For women, the problem of intestinal microflora disorders and the development of dysbacteriosis is doubly important. The matter is that it negatively affects the microbiocenosis of the vagina, and this contributes to the development of candidiasis, local immunity, and as a result, the risk of infection with various infectious diseases. In addition, metabolic disorders adversely affect the skin condition, hair beauty, nail health. At the same time, the assimilation of various vitamin complexes and preparations decreases. Therefore, the restoration of intestinal microflora in women is especially important.
There are various drugs that affect the recovery of microflora after taking antibiotics. Some of them perform a cleansing, some - a restoring function. There are combined preparations such as Lactofiltrum, which treat and have a preventative effect.
After the course of antibiotics should drink probiotics, which will colonize the normal microflora in the intestines and stomach. This, above all, Bifikol, Lactobacterin, Lineks. Take them in accordance with the instructions in the instructions.
For the successful reproduction of beneficial bacteria and their adaptation in the stomach, use Hilak Forte, which is taken in addition to the above.
An effective remedy that positively influences the recovery of microflora after antibiotics is the earthen pear - Jerusalem artichoke. It is used instead of potatoes, and also as an independent dish in a stewed, boiled form.
The positive effect on the recovery of microflora after antibiotics is provided by therapeutic nutrition. It should be excluded from the daily ration of wheat bread, flour products, replacing them with whole-grain bread with whole grain and bran, which stimulate the work of the intestines. Also need to eat more garlic, apples, onions, replace black tea with green, prepare broths from St. John's wort and chamomile. Finally, for daily prophylaxis of dysbacteriosis and normalization of the intestine, you need to consume more sour-milk products with bifidobacteria.
Restoration of the body after antibiotics
After treatment with antibiotics, such uncomfortable symptoms as bloating, gassing in the intestines, weakness and others often appear. But this is not a reason to refuse treatment with the help of them, because some infections require mandatory admission. Therefore, often patients ask such questions: "What should I drink after antibiotics to restore a healthy microflora?"
So what to drink after antibiotics:
- prebiotics # 8212; Lactofiltrum, Lozotzim, Dufalak, Hilak-Forte and other preparations that stimulate the growth of useful intestinal microorganisms. In addition to them, enzymatic agents and enterosorbents may be prescribed;
- probiotics # 8212; "Biolsporin "Bioflor / Probibor "Linex "Acilact". These are the means containing lactobacilli and bifidobacteria for normalization of intestinal microflora.
Ideally, these drugs should be prescribed to patients after they give in the feces for the detection of pathogens in the digestive tract. Already, based on the results of the analysis, the first two groups of drugs can be prescribed, as well as bacteriophages and antifungal medicines. The process of recovery can last from 2-6 weeks, so you need to have patience, and, of course, perform all the appointments of a specialist.
After passing the course of antibiotics, you need to restore the state of the intestines not only with special preparations, but also to observe the diet. To do this, you need to consume the following foods in unlimited quantities:
- brynza, kefir, yoghurt and other sour-milk products without the addition of various preservatives;
- Freshly squeezed juices from fruits and vegetables without sugar. For example, it could be raspberries, blueberries, pears, bananas, apples, etc .;
- consume more fresh vegetables - pumpkin, cabbage, carrots, onions, garlic, and also prepare soups (borsch / soup) from them;
- there are dishes from bran, buckwheat;
- drink green tea.
There are 5-6 times a day, but do not overeat! It is better to divide this set of products into several servings. But in addition to the above, you can not drink strong coffee, black tea, alcoholic beverages, it is also worth limiting consumption - confectionery, eggs, meat, fatty foods.
In those cases when the diagnosis is correct, the right remedy is prescribed, and the treatment was started in a timely manner, the body begins to recover. But if treatment lasts more than seven days, antibiotics begin to destroy the body's immune defenses, and the disease ruthlessly depletes the body. This suggests that another disease starts to "thrive" under the well-known name - dysbiosis.
Symptoms that will help to recognize the disease in time:
- persistent signs of diarrhea;
- stomach ache;
- fragility of the nail plate, hair structure, dry skin, eyes;
- regular mood changes, depression;
- general signs of malaise - headaches, fatigue, lethargy, fever, etc.
If one or more symptoms are detected, consult a specialist immediately, and do not make independent conclusions. Thus, it will be possible to get rid of this disease quickly, without prolonged therapy.
How to defeat dysbiosis?
To date, some doctors persistently recommend resorting to non-drug treatment methods. For example, to such as:
- pour 1 large spoon of oak bark with a glass of boiling water. Put in a water bath and cook for about 1/3 hours, insist 45 minutes. Before use, strain through gauze in a few additions and drink half a glass several times a day;
- Pour 1 tbsp. l. lactose 200 ml of boiled water. On a slow fire bring to a boil, wrap it in a warm towel and leave for a day. Take a glass three times a day;
- for the preparation of this composition, you will need:
- 4 cups of warm water;
- honey and sugar: 25 grams each;
- yeast: 2 g.
- All the listed components are mixed in one bowl. Drink the whole volume in thirty minutes, until the mixture had time to ferment. After 90 minutes, you can eat. The course of treatment is three days, and take a couple of times a day;
- in a few days to drink yogurt in a warm form. After a few such procedures, the state of the microflora will noticeably improve, which will undoubtedly affect the overall well-being;
- take infusion of ayr and psyllium (take a dessert spoon of each plant for a glass of boiling water). The course of admission is about ten days for one glass a half an hour before a meal;
- pour two hundred grams of the chicken breast (pre-chop) 200 ml of water. Put on moderate fire and simmer for twenty minutes. Further, the prepared composition must be cooled and filtered. Take medicine under art. l. up to six times a day. The course of treatment is 1 month;
- every two hours, drink an infusion of dill seed. It is prepared as follows: in a glass of boiling water put 2 large pinches of dill seeds. Infuse a couple of hours, drink every couple of hours for a bit.
Before preparing one of the infusions, consult a doctor! Not all herbs are equally useful to different people.
You may also be interested in:
Sources: http://fb.ru/article/28975/vosstanovlenie-mikrofloryi-posle-antibiotikov, http://ponosov.net/vosstanovlenie-organizma-posle-antibiotikov.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion