Often come out the gases from the intestine
often farts. Help. You are. Gases are often released. you can say all day I spoil the air. What's wrong with me?
Katyusha-KatyushaMaster (1927) they are contained in an apple, rumbose, etc. You can enter a dietary supplement with them - it's easier. In general, a person needs at least a kg of vegetables and fruits per day. This is rarely done by people, so drink BAD.
THE BESTSage (14575) 4 years ago
Non-ferrous-tashepitSage (11100) 4 years ago
Depending on the etiological cause of development, the following types of meteorism
1. Alimentary - due to the aerophagy and the use of products, digestion of which is accompanied by increased gas formation in the gut.
2. Digestive - is a consequence of the violation of digestion processes as a result of enzyme insufficiency, formation of maldigestia, malabsorption, disturbance of enterohepatic circulation bile acids.
3. Dysbiotic - developing due to a violation of the microflora of the digestive tract.
4. Mechanical - is a consequence of mechanical violations of the evacuation function of the gastrointestinal tract with a violation of the passage of gas (the presence of adhesions, stenoses, tumors).
5. Dynamic - resulting from a violation of the motor function of the gastrointestinal tract with a slowing of the transit of gas through the digestive tract for intestinal paresis, intoxication, peritonitis, irritable bowel syndrome, abnormalities of the structure or position of the colon (rotation, doubling, pathological mobility, splenic angle syndrome, cecal syndrome and other).
6. Circulatory flatulence - as a consequence of violations of local or general circulation (portal hypertension, ischemic colitis).
7. Altitudinal flatulence - as a consequence of reducing atmospheric pressure when climbing to the altitude, which leads to an increase in the partial pressure of gases in the intestinal cavity.
. Increased gas production is always a secondary syndrome and reflects the course of the underlying disease, in connection with which the focus should be on primary therapy ...
There are following main directions of therapy of the syndrome of increased gas formation.
1. Correction of diet.
It is necessary to exclude foods that promote increased gas production from the diet.
- Legumes (lentils, beans, kidney beans, peas);
- products containing coarse fiber and extractives (cabbage, spinach, sorrel, onion, garlic, turnip, radish, radish, apples, gooseberries, raspberries, dates, etc.);
- products that cause fermentation processes (kvass, beer, black bread, grapes, raisins, etc.);
- whole milk;
- carbonated and alcoholic drinks;
- chewing gum.
In the diet, the intake of hard-to-digest protein foods (pork, lamb, goose, mushrooms) and digestible carbohydrates (sugar, baking, baking, cakes and pastries) is restricted. Recommended use of fermented milk products, crumbly porridges of buckwheat and millet groats. Food should be cooked by steaming, by extinguishing or boiling. Preference should be given to bread from the wheat flour of yesterday's baking ...
2. Change the mode of the day.
It is necessary to normalize the patient's sleep, to limit smoking, especially during meals. An increase in the frequency of food intake is required. The meal should be calm, the food should be thoroughly chewed. It is inadmissible to talk while eating ...
3. Assignment of enzyme and cholagogue preparations.
The use of substitution therapy with enzyme preparations normalizes the motor activity of the intestine.
4. Kupirovanie motor disorders of the digestive system, using both prokinetics (metoclopramide, domperidone) and spasmolytic drugs that normalize the motor function of the intestine (eg, drotaverin (Spasmonet, Spasmonet) Forte).
5. Appointment of adsorbents and defoamers.
As adsorbents, that is, drugs that can bind gases in the intestine, for decades used activated carbon, lignin products containing diosmectite. Preparations of this class have proved themselves in clinical practice, but they have several negative features - they cause a delay in the stool, they do not bind only gas, but also vitamins, microelements, drugs, components of normal microflora, therefore can not be used for a long time time. These side-effects are deprived of modern silicon-containing medicines based on dimethicone and simethicone.
A source:Syndrome of increased gas formation
the lower peasantsPupil (111) 11 months ago
This is for you (Helicobacter pylori) Give blood to the analysis in a private clinic.
It was on him.
At me such was. I drank raw eggs and I got an infection.
From dirt can still be. Do not gnaw nails.
Because of it, gastritis develops.
I had such symptoms.
1-Gases every 1-2 minutes. Hot as hot water. Smelly strong. Even if a little pukhnih that the smell is strong. My belly was swollen.
I strongly advise.
Of folk remedies.
1-In the morning on the gallbladder, 1 garlic clove is obligatory and in the evening on an empty stomach. So 1 week.
2-Pomegranate peel in the jar and brew.
1 liter can of 1 grenade. Drink on an empty stomach. One week, every other day.
4 times a day you should drink. Drink somewhere in a glass. For example, on Monday Wednesday Friday.
3-Potato peel. In the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening. We take 2 potatoes.
Want clean or not. It does not matter. The main thing with the skin. 20 minutes you cook and drink.
From medicines. Creon. Gaviscon.
And go to the doctor.
At whom questions that's here (Classmates Piriev Nizami 18 years old)
Mail [email protected] Do not write to the mail I do not read. Write on the line in PM.
the lower peasantsPupil (111) PEOPLE. I WRITE ABOVE THAT I HAVE APPOINTED ANTIBIOTICS (HICONCILE 500mg) FROM ANTIBIOTICS CAN ALSO BE THAT FREQUENTLY PULLING. GO BETTER TO THE DOCTOR. And THAT I HAVE ABOVE ABOVE PRO (Helicobacter pylori) and about DRUG. I'M NOT A DOCTOR AND THIS IS NOT ALL EXACT. GO TO DOCTOR.
No comments yet!
Share your opinion