Papilloma appeared in the gallbladder: how to diagnose and how to treat
The papilloma revealed in the gallbladder is a common type of benign polyps that appear on the inside of the mucous membrane of the organ.According to the average statistical data, such pathology mainly affects women who have crossed the 35-year mark.But how to identify a disease that does not in any way betray itself in any way? After all, rapidly expanding polyps have the property of transforming into a rapidly progressing malignant tumor..
- 2Symptoms and Diagnostic Tools
- 3Treatment Scheme
- 4Diet in the treatment of polyps in the gallbladder
- 5Treatment of papillomas with folk remedies
- 6Prognosis of treatment
Papilloma-like growths appear against the background of weakened immunity under the condition of infection of the body with human papillomavirus (HPV). Concomitant of their localization in the gallbladder are the following diseases:
- hepatitis of various etiologies;
- cholecystitis in the chronic stage, accompanied by congestion of bile (cholestasis);
- dyskinesia of bile ducts and ducts.
Also of great importance is the factor of heredity and diet, the imbalance of which negatively affects the metabolism of lipids in the body.
Symptoms and Diagnostic Tools.
As it was said earlier, there are no symptoms directly indicating the presence of papillomas in the gallbladder. Usually, the growths are found in a planned medical examination or in the case of a patient's treatment with complaints of discomfort in the right the subcostal area, and the work of the gastrointestinal tract, when there is a need for a comprehensive examination of the body.
Papillomas that form in the region of the bladder duct or on the neck wall represent the greatest danger to health, causing dysfunction of the entire organ. In this process, you can observe the following symptoms:
- Intolerance to foods high in fat (nausea, diarrhea).
- Clearly expressed pain syndrome under the right rib over the liver after eating smoked or fried foods.
- Deterioration of the stomach, affecting the mechanism of digestion of food (dyspepsia).
- Stitching pain in the epigastric region.
- General decline of strength and deterioration of well-being: difficulties with falling asleep, disturbed sleep.
Such nonspecific symptoms symbolize obvious malfunctions in the functioning of the body and only indirectly can signal the possible formation of growths on the gallbladder.
Frequently formed papillomas affect the work of neighboring organs, such as the liver and pancreas Therefore, in order to establish the exact cause, it is necessary to use the ultrasound research.
What is the diagnosis? Polyps and, in particular, papillomas are defined as atypical formations of small size, in the detection of which it is necessary to perform an additional procedure of endoscopic ultrasonography. With the help of high-precision images from the sensor that the patient swallows, the specialist will be able to examine the detailed structure of the growths.
For the current period there is no method of treatment capable of "evicting" the human papillomavirus from the body completely. It is important to create unfavorable conditions for the spread of HPV, so all therapeutic measures are directed at arresting its activity, strengthening immunity, as well as eliminating the external manifestation of the disease, that is, removing warts, genital warts and other formations.
If a papilloma is found in the gallbladder, this treatment regimen is appropriate only if absence of growth of formations, if their size and quantity do not hamper the process of reception and withdrawal bile.
If the dynamics and regular monitoring of specialists demonstrate negative results, and neoplasms are characterized by continuous growth rates (2 mm per year and more), then urgent surgical intervention will be required, which can not be delayed and dangerous. The operation is indicated in the presence of papillomas, the size of which exceeds 10 mm, since the likelihood of malignancy becomes extremely high.
Cholecystectomy is a planned operation of the cavity type, in which the gall bladder itself is removed along with the polyps. Currently, as an alternative, endoscopic surgical method is practiced, in which a small puncture is made in the abdomen for further manipulation.
After this type of procedure, the body restores much faster and easier than after an open mode of intervention. Preparation for the operation and the subsequent period of rehabilitation implies strict adherence to the rules of the ascetic diet and permanent ultrasound-control of the body with a frequency of at least 1 half-year in the absence of signs of repeated presence polyps. Removal of the gallbladder is fraught with lifelong changes in diet.
Diet in the treatment of polyps in the gallbladder
The way of life in the detection of papillomas in the gallbladder and after its removal drastically changes. A new food scheme means eating food in a twisted or liquid form. Should be used the principles of fractional nutrition, according to which the daily ration is divided into 6 receptions and small portions.
For a day it is recommended to drink at least, liters of clean water or in the form of a weak green tea.
The first six months after surgery are the most important for the adaptation of the body to the regime without gallbladder, therefore it is necessary to observe a number of simple rules:
- The diet allows the preparation of products only for a couple or by baking;
- finely chopped food should be thoroughly chewed - large pieces should not get into the stomach;
- You can not overload the digestive system with a large amount of food at one time - better less, but more often;
- after eating, there should be a slight feeling of hunger, and not overeating;
- Within 1, after hours of food should be excluded any physical activity.
Meat with a high fat content, a variety of ready-made sauces, sour vegetables (tomatoes, sorrel, radish and others) and fruits (citrus), fatty dairy products, pastry cakes, chocolate and soda are just a small fraction of the restrictions, which in the daily diet are not present must..
Also under the ban are various kinds of sausage products, spices and fresh bread. Alcohol-containing drinks and kefir are completely excluded. Soups are prepared only on vegetable broths. Grain products, baked on the basis of whole-grain flour, are allowed in minimum quantities.
Treatment of papillomas with folk remedies
Herbal preparations will not get rid of polyps in the gallbladder, but they will stop their growth and development with respect to the duration of the course and recommendations for their preparation:
- For broth on the basis of celandine with chamomile will need a thermos with boiling water - for 1 liter of hot liquid add 1 tablespoon of dried herb. Insist about 6 hours, take before eating 100 ml 3 times a day. The course of treatment implies 3 monthly phases, between each of which a 10-day break is supposed.
- In a liter of boiling water add 1 tablespoon of immortelle, dried mint and lemon balm. The broth is cooked for 2 hours and stored for no more than 2 days. Drink 1 glass 3 to 5 times a day, the course is no more than 2 months.
- Prepare a mixture of flowers of St. John's wort and immortelle, leaves of wild strawberry and plantain, dill and fennel seeds, string and hips. To a liter of boiling water add 3 tablespoons of the collection, after an hour decoction decant. Use 100-130 ml 2 times a day before meals.
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds pour a glass of boiling water, then cool to room temperature. The mixture should be slightly thickened, in consistency, become close to the jelly. Such infusion has a beneficial effect on the work of the digestive tract and can increase the contractions of the gallbladder, helping them to accelerate the outflow of stagnant bile.
- Half a liter of boiling water accounts for 1 tablespoon of wormwood, flowers of marigolds, tansy and a leaf of Manchurian nut (each kind of herb is brewed in a separate container). Take before meals 3 times a day for 50 ml of each kind of infusion, without mixing. The course is no more than a month.
Folk recipes of herbal infusions can not be used as the main treatment tool, only as an additional means by prior agreement with the doctor.
Prognosis of treatment
If there are small papillomas that are not prone to enlargement, there are practically no risks of their transformation into a malignant tumor. Treatment is carried out through the use of antiviral medicines to block the activity of HPV. The probability of malignancy from the total number of patients being surveyed is no more than 15-20%.
Timely appeal to qualified specialists is an important stage, which in most cases helps prevent the development of cancer. Early diagnosis and accurately diagnosed diagnosis - a pledge of a positive outcome of treatment and well-being.