Gaseous formation in the gut causes and treatment in women
Meteorism: the main causes and treatment of medicamentous and folk remedies
Flatulence (bloating) is a very common condition that does not always indicate the presence of pathology, but at the same time, it can signal a malfunction in the body. The accumulation of gases in the intestine or stomach causes considerable discomfort and requires compulsory treatment.
Flatulence: the most frequent causes
The causes of flatulence in women, men and even children, are extremely diverse. It can appear in people of any age, even in newborn babies. This can be explained by an imperfect enzymatic system or by disturbances in the digestive function. Lack of enzymes in newborns, leads to ingestion of undigested food residues in the intestines, which activates putrefactive processes. Because of this, bloating, gas. The same mechanism of development of flatulence can be characteristic of adults.
Violations in the work of enzymes can occur with malnutrition, as well as in the presence of such pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract, as gastritis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, etc. In addition, bloating can also be with intolerance of certain foods - lactose deficiency.
The formation of flatulence can be explained by a change in the balance in the intestinal microflora among certain species of bacteria. No less common cause of flatulence is the violation of intestinal motility, for example, after some operations on the abdomen, neurological diseases.
Do not forget about the features of nutrition, namely the use of products that will contribute to excessive gas formation - legumes, products containing coarse fiber, highly aerated beverages, and also drink, which is a product of fermentation or fermentation - kvass, beer, kefir and other
In addition, bloating can form due to mechanical obstructions in the path of gases. And the formation of gases, can be in normal volume. This condition can develop with various infectious processes, when the muscles of the intestines are affected by toxins. In addition, compression of the intestinal loops can be observed in helminthic invasions, tumor processes, etc. A particularly specific cause of bloating can be called psychogenic, for example, in hysteria.
Flatulence: the main symptoms and specificity of treatment
First of all, signs of flatulence will manifest bloating, with a typical bursting or cramping pain. It can also be characterized by a decrease in appetite, constipation, or vice versa - diarrhea.
- In clinical practice, several types of symptoms of meteorism are distinguished. In the first variant - a noticeable increase in the abdomen, when the escape of gases does not occur due to intestinal spasms. The main sensation is the bursting pain in the abdomen, its increase, even difficulty in moving or occupying certain positions.
- The second option, has the opposite characteristics - the constant flow of gases. At the same time, the pain sensations are poorly expressed, only slight discomfort in the intestine can be felt. And the main complaints will be rumbling and rolling in the abdomen.
Since flatulence is not a disease, but it can be a symptom of one of the pathologies, there is no specific treatment. But meanwhile, in order to get rid of the uncomfortable state, it is necessary to take a set of measures to eliminate the cause of the swelling.
First of all, it is necessary to understand what caused the symptom, start from the cause.
How to get rid of flatulence in the intestines?
For relief of swelling symptoms. which are accompanied by painful sensations, different methods can be successfully used, from traditional medicine to medicines.
Most often, absorbing agents are used - activated carbon, white clay, which will be effective only in large doses (tablet per 10 kg of weight), etc. adsorbents. Not only that such drugs reduce the absorption of gases, toxins, so also will contribute to their elimination.
In the event that the cause of flatulence is a lack of digestive enzymes, an additional intake of medicines is prescribed, which contain them or a number of combined preparations. The modern pharmaceutical industry can offer specialized medicines of directed action, among which, the most common Espumizan.
Diets with meteorism should be given a leading role, both in prevention and in treatment. The organization of proper nutrition eliminates the use of foods that contain coarse fiber, can provoke fermentation processes.
Treatment of meteorism by folk remedies: recipes
- Despite the fact that any doctor can easily select a medicine to stop flatulence, popular means remain popular. First of all, you need to remember about the dandelion. which is an excellent medicine for the appearance of bloating symptoms. For the preparation of the present it will take only 2 tbsp. l. dry roots, which must be infused in 1 tbsp. warm water during the day. Take this decoction every 6 hours.
- Plants such as parsley and dill have also proved to be an excellent means of getting rid of flatulence. Preparing the broths and infusion is necessary on the same principle as the infusion of a dandelion, and it is advised to take it 5 times a day.
- Do not forget about the daisy. which has many useful properties. Take chamomile tea every 5 to 6 hours.
- It is recommended to resort to a massage of the abdomen, which will stimulate intestinal peristalsis, so For example, circular motions clockwise will help reduce spasms and emptying intestines.
Whatever discomfort and even pain are not experienced with bloating, in no case should you try to remove gases with enemas, laxatives, etc. Otherwise, especially with an enema, you can provoke only a worsening of the condition. Ideally, it is best to choose your own set of drugs with a carminative effect, and when symptoms of flatulence appear, use them.
Read other interesting headings
Increased gas formation after childbirth
In each family, the appearance of a baby is a huge, and, at times, long-awaited, happiness. Here it is, a pink-cheeked young chap who can now be hugged and kissed endlessly. The only thing that can cloud the young mother's joy and delight is some delicate problems, who attend them after childbirth, which includes flatulence, or increased gas formation after childbirth.
What is "flatulence" or increased gas formation after childbirth?
Increased gassing after childbirth refers to one of those moments that give a little pleasant impressions, which a woman in childbirth may encounter. It really can bring into the life of the couple some coldness in the relationship, because not everyone, even the best husband will endure such "concerts".
Yes, women appear after birth in women. What to do with it? Everyone knows that flatulence is when excessive amounts of gases accumulate in the intestine. It is connected directly with the products that feed the mother of a newborn baby. Although, we can not ignore the fact that the gases before birth - also a fairly frequent phenomenon, which a pregnant woman should not be afraid. This is all temporary.
Diet after delivery with increased gas production
So, in order to minimize the attacks of increased gas production as much as possible, you need to adjust your regimen nutrition, especially since this is important not only for a young mother, but, first of all, for a baby (it is a natural feeding). It should be removed from the table, any cabbage, all beans, potatoes, radish, turnips, black bread, milk (this does not apply to sour-milk products, but refers to ice cream), mushrooms, onions, artichoke, grapes, pears, apples, porridges (except rice), soda, flour products on yeast. This list is large enough, so moms, in order to avoid gases in the intestines after delivery, should pay special attention to it, carefully studying and drawing conclusions.
You can use with increased gas formation after childbirth following foods that will ease your condition: citrus fruits, sweet pepper, muesli, bio-yogurt, acidophilus, pumpkin (stewed, pumpkin porridge), rice (both porridge and garnish), tea with seeds fennel.
In addition, you should eat small meals 5-6 times a day, go for a walk and exercise, if the doctor permits, then problems with gases will not bother you.
Causes of flatulence after childbirth
Quite often, the gases after childbirth in the mother's intestine can be formed due to the fact that while months went by in anticipation of a pink-cheeked baby, the organs of the woman moved a little because of the development of the baby: as is known, the uterus during this period presses on the internal organs. The magnifying uterus and the fetus that grows up simply can not occupy the smallest place in the abdominal cavity of a woman. From this follows a very simple and logical conclusion: all other bodies are required to "move a little". Due to the fact that some organs become transmitted, others are shifted from the usual place and some swelling is produced before delivery.
After the woman has been released from the burden, it takes some time for all organs to occupy the places where they were previously located. With great probability, the problem of gas incontinence after childbirth will disappear by itself in just a few months, and even after a couple of months of recovery after the birth of a baby.
But there can be a slightly different situation. Mom can pay attention to the fact that, despite the fact that she is responsible for the diet and excludes from the diet products that can lead to gassing, this does not save her from the fact that the gases in the stomach after giving birth after all are formed. Then it's better not to postpone "for later you should come to an appointment with a gastroenterologist. The doctor will send the patient to the patient to conduct an ultrasound examination of the abdominal organs. It is possible that in this case, the cause of the incontinence of gases after delivery will be dysbiosis. about which you can read the article on our website. Useful at this stage will be the use of folk remedies or drugs that are allowed to the nursing mother.
The main thing is that the woman does not worry in this important period of her life for her and when she tries to find the causes of flatulence after childbirth.
Treatment of increased gas production after childbirth
Not all medicines are allowed during lactation, so before using the medication consult your doctor.
Nursing mothers can be treated with the following drugs:
1. Simethicone, the most famous trade name Espumizan. This drug belongs to the defoamers, it breaks down gas accumulations into smaller particles that are sucked or emerge.
2. Activated carbon is an enterosorbent, it adsorbs gases, toxins, bacteria.
3. Enterosorbents also include preparations based on lignin, such as: Polyphepanum, Filtrum-STI, Enttegnine.
4. Smectites are also enterosorbents. These include the well-known drug Smecta.
5. Spasmolytics. This is cheap drotaverin or its expensive analogue No-shpa. They relieve spasm of the intestine and facilitate the escape of gases. During lactation, it is only used as directed by the doctor.
The latest materials of the section:
Pain in the heart after childbirth
Pregnancy is not only a happy waiting time for the baby, but also an extreme strain on the body. After all, the functionality of all organs and systems is aimed at developing the fetus. Therefore.
Problems after delivery with gastrointestinal tract (stomach, intestine), gall bladder and liver
Disorders of the digestive tract are typical for women after childbirth. Many nursing mothers complain of constipation, stomach pain, heartburn, nausea, flatulence, etc. Why arise.
Urination after labor: frequent, painful, delayed and incontinent urine
After giving birth, a woman feels all the joys of motherhood, but often, a variety of diseases make it difficult to concentrate on pleasant cares. The most common phenomena can be attributed.
comments on the article
Does male and female meteorism differ?
The causes of bloating and gas formation in women can be very different. Bloating and gas production causes a lot of trouble for both men and women. The reasons for women and men are almost identical.
Gas formation and severe swelling may indicate the presence of organ pathologies. For their elimination, the patient should be cured and special attention should be paid to provocateurs of gas formation.
Flatulence occurs for the following reasons:
- Pancreatitis. When the body lacks enough enzymes, the digestive tract can not cope and digest heavy and fatty foods. As a result, gases form in the intestine. This happens in men and women.
- Irritable bowels. Due to improper and unbalanced nutrition, the motor functions of the intestine are violated. This swelling is accompanied by severe pain in the abdomen.
- Dysbacteriosis. When the microflora is broken in the intestine, harmful microorganisms and bacteria produce gases, which cause unpleasant sensations and discomfort in the abdomen.
- Intestinal obstruction. Lipids that accumulate in the digestive tract do not allow the normal functioning of the intestine and gases are formed.
- PMS. This is a purely female reason that many women experience menstrual bleeding in their stomachs.
What provokes gas formation
Bloating and gas formation in women can provoke such foods:
- sweet fizzy drinks, alcohol;
- bean products;
- dairy products and eggs;
- varieties of meat that are difficult to digest (pork, lamb);
- sweets with high fat content - cakes, cakes.
Gassing and bloating can provoke large intervals between meals, frequent chewing gum chewing, and weather change (especially in those who suffer from chronic diseases).
It is possible and against the background of taking antibiotics and certain medications.
What to do
To avoid the formation of gases in the stomach, you should avoid frequent use of all of the above products. If, bloating is felt almost constantly, you need to see a doctor and go through the necessary therapy.
Depending on the reason, a special course will be selected to eliminate these symptoms, as well as to treat the underlying cause - the disease.
Until the cause is clarified, you can apply:
- Mezim. It will eliminate heaviness in the abdomen and heartburn, and the pancreas, thanks to this drug, will function normally.
- Espumizan. This drug is often used to eliminate bloating in infants. Its use in the form of tablets will quickly relieve the pain in adults.
- Hylak-forte. Its action is aimed at restoring the microflora in the intestine, as well as eliminating colic.
- Enterosgel. Gases that form in the abdomen are toxins that secrete GIT with insufficient amounts of enzymes. Enterosgelpom can remove all accumulated toxins and cleanse their intestines.
Sources: http://ladyspecial.ru/zdorovie/narodnaya-mediczina/bolezni-i-lechenie/meteorizm-osnovnye-prichiny-i-lechenie-medikamentoznymi-i-narodnymi-sredstvami, http://birth-info.ru/211/Povyshennoe-gazoobrazovanie-posle-rodov/, http://medrox.ru/ru/112-prichiny-vzdutiya-zhivota-i-gazoobrazovaniya-u-zhenshchin.html
No comments yet!
Share your opinion