Why the papilloma is formed on the breast and how to get rid of them
Papilloma on the chest is a benign skin lesion, having a granular structure and various shades - from pink to almost black. Color depends on the degree of pigmentation of the affected area..
You can not ignore the formation of papillomas in the area of the mammary glands - in addition to aesthetic discomfort, they promote the spread of growths on other parts of the body, and subsequently threaten to develop into a malignant tumor.Papillomas on the breast can appear not only on the surface of the skin, but also inside the breast, making it difficult to diagnose.
- 2Main symptoms
- 4Hardware technologies and conservative methods
- 5Conservative methods
- 6Folk remedies
The main factor of infection is papillomavirus infection. The family of these viruses has about 600 strains, most of which are not dangerous for human health. The microorganism that causes the formation of papillomas is present in more than 70% of the world's population, but manifest their malicious activity begins under certain conditions, the main ones of which are:
- mechanical damage to the breast as a result of any injury;
- non-observance of hygiene rules;
- microcracks appearing in the nipple region;
- wearing an uncomfortable, too tight bra;
- disruption of the hormonal system of the body, related to pregnancy, transitional age or the period of menopause;
- experiencing severe stress;
- weakening of the body's protective functions.
Infection with a virus that causes the formation of papillomas on the chest can occur as a result of close contact with the person who is his carrier.
To do this, it is enough to touch the skin with the infected cover. Using common household items, as well as personal hygiene products, can also lead to infection.
Papillomas under the breast and on it, formed on the surface of the skin, it is easy to see even at the very first stage of their formation. They are brown or flesh colored outgrowths, similar to moles, but on a small foot. Usually these formations do not cause any problems, except for a not very pleasant aesthetic appearance..
Another thing is intra-flow formation, when there are papillomas in the chest. To reveal them will help only a thorough feeling of the parotid zone.
With the development of intraprostatic papilloma, symptoms such as tingling, burning in the chest, increased sensitivity of the nipples and discharge of a clear or yellowish liquid can be observed.
The sooner an intraprostatic papilloma is discovered, the more successful will be its treatment. Diagnosis is performed by a mammologist or an oncologist using various modern technologies. Neoplasm in the breast is easy to detect with the help of ultrasound, mammography, radiographic examination. In the latter case, the introduction of a specific substance in the mammary gland allows more accurate determination of papilloma localization and its size.
In addition, an obligatory procedure is to conduct an analysis of the secretions in order to determine the variety of the virus. A full examination will help to detect a malignant tumor in time or to prevent its development.
It is very important to establish the causes that have become the impetus for the formation of papilloma of the breast. Only after this, the doctor can prescribe appropriate methods of treatment, which will help to get rid of this problem forever. Without it, growths can quickly grow and spread in the body.
Hardware technologies and conservative methods
Removal of papillomas with the help of special modern equipment is one of the safest methods. There are several such technologies:
- Laser therapy. It is able to remove a growth that is even deep enough in the mammary gland. After the procedure, the skin remains perfectly clean.
- Cryotherapy is an effective method of affecting the flat papilloma of the breast with the help of liquid nitrogen.
- Electrocoagulation - cauterization of build-up with application of high-frequency electric current.
- Radiosurgery is another innovative method by which you can permanently get rid of the papilloma. The operation is carried out using a special knife, bloodlessly cutting out the pathological area of the skin. It is absolutely painless and quick enough to manipulate, allowing to remove the remainder of the papilloma under the breast or on its surface.
- Along with modern technologies, the surgical removal of papillomas is still a common and effective way. Its main drawback is the scars remaining on the site.
Treatment with special medications that destroy the internal structure of the papilloma, can completely eliminate the latter. Such an action has, for example, Podophyllotoxin.
Help to eliminate the outgrowth and funds intended for external use. The use of special gels and creams that prevent the spread of the virus is one of the methods of preventing the formation of papillomas.
Such treatment should be comprehensive and, along with the use of antiviral drugs, it is necessary to include those that are aimed at strengthening the body's defenses.
Interferon helps to activate the immune system. It should be borne in mind that it is often capable of causing an allergic reaction, therefore, without consulting a doctor, it is not recommended to use this remedy. Any drug therapy should be conducted only after a full examination by a specialist.
In order to remove the papilloma, folk methods have long been used. Many of them are quite popular today. The most famous tools include:
- Chistel juice. They lubricate the existing growth and glue it with adhesive tape. After that, after 7 days you can find out how much it has decreased in size. It is not recommended only in this way to treat the papilloma under the breast.
- Garlic cream. Squeezed from one clove of garlic juice mixed with any cosmetic cream and applied to the affected area. After a few minutes, wash the breast with warm water.
- Castor oil. This tool is considered one of the safest, which allows you to use it up to 3-4 times a day.
- Infusion of dandelion flowers. With its help you can papilloma under the breast, wiping it with this remedy at least 5 times a day. Freshly picked yellow flowers are filled with triple cologne and insist for two weeks. Filtered after this, the infusion is stored in a dark and cool place.
Treat papillomas is necessary, but it is better to avoid their appearance. One of the mandatory conditions - regular (at least once a year) examination of mammary glands from a mammologist. Today there are a number of special vaccines that protect against papillomavirus. The use of such drugs is especially important for pregnant women to exclude the possibility of infection of the child in the course of childbirth or during breastfeeding.
An important factor that allows you to get rid of papillomas is to strengthen immunity. To do this, you need to combine a full-fledged diet, including a complex of vitamins, with physical education, tempering the body and long walks in the fresh air.
Even if the papilloma under the breast or on the mammary gland for a long time does not cause any concern and does not interfere, it is still better to keep it under control. This will help to pay attention to the emergence of unpleasant symptoms and reduce the risk of oncological disease, starting the treatment on time.