How to treat cancer with sodium bicarbonate?
Treatment of cancer with sodium bicarbonate (soda for baking) was invented by a doctor from Italy Tulio Simoncini. But the idea has found its followers who carefully study the properties of soda and examine its effect in antitumor therapy.
The main feature of the method is the use of an alkaline medium as a therapeutic agent against oncological diseases. It is known that cancer creates and promotes the development of an acidic environment, which soda destroys. Thus, the treatment of cancer with sodium bicarbonate allegedly acts as an alternative chemotherapy, killing cancer cells.
Is sodium bicarbonate really helpful in treating cancer?
Malignant tumors are the masses of fast-growing atypical cells. The rate of formation of mutated tissues indicates that the cellular metabolism occurs at a very high rate.
Thus, cancer cells use many carbohydrates and sugar to generate energy in the form of ATP (a substance containing an energy reserve).
However, some cancers formed from the energy clot include lactic and pyruvic acids. Due to the rapid rate of growth, organic acids accumulate in the immediate surroundings of the tumor to promote the aggressive growth of tumor tissue. A high level of extracellular acidity is one of the driving forces of metastasis of malignant tumors.
Some experts in the field of cancer treatment believe that by introducing sodium bicarbonate in microenvironment of the tumor, it is possible to achieve starvation of cancer cells, as well as stop their growth, division and distribution.
Such judgments are not groundless, as evidenced by official research.
Read also:Apricot bones from cancer
Use of sodium bicarbonate in traditional oncology
Most oncologists do not recommend soda for the treatment of their patients. But in fact they apply it for the same purpose. Cancer is eliminated with sodium bicarbonate in medical conditions. It is used before, during and after chemotherapy.
Baking soda is a part of some anti-cancer drugs (Mehloratamine, Chloromethin, Mustin) due to its ability to reduce acidity around vital organs.
In addition, the drug "Dichloroacetate" is a selective agent that acts in the same way as sodium bicarbonate.
Dr. Tulio Simoncini revealed thatbicarbonate of sodais effective in the treatment of cancer of the lactic and prostate gland, as well as other types of cancer, except for brain tumors.
Studies show such benefits of sodium bicarbonate in the treatment of cancer:
- decreased involvement of the lymphatic system in the transport of cancer cells;
- inability to influence the level of circulation of already existing tumor cells;
- decreased participation of the liver and, consequently, the spread of malignant processes to other organs;
- the ability to inhibit the colonization of tumor cells and their circulation into other organs.
Depending on the type of malignant disease, sodium bicarbonate is used orally, intravenously or as an aerosol.
Treatment of cancer with sodium bicarbonate: how to apply?
Soda against cancer can be used in a variety of ways:
- As an addition to the main therapy. To this end, use from ¼ to ½ teaspoon baking soda dissolved in water.
- As part of antitumour agents. In this case, a sterile solution of sodium bicarbonate is taken, which is administered intravenously.
- As the main anti-cancer agent, cooked at home. To do this, combine sodium bicarbonate with maple syrup, molasses or honey. Such a solution is able to fight with prostate cancer and its metastases in the bones.
Methods for oral administration
It is recommended to mix 1 tsp. baking soda with 1 tsp. treacle in a cup of water. Use once a day for 3 days. Do not exceed the indicated dose in any case.
The second option:
Oncology recommends mixing 90 tea spoons of wedge syrup with 30 teaspoons of baking soda. To make the syrup less viscous, it should be heated and stirred for 5 minutes until completely dissolved. The received means take with a 10-day duration of 5-7 teaspoons per day.
Read also:Vodka against cancer
Side Effects and Precautions
It is impossible to say with certainty thattreatment of cancer with sodium bicarbonateIs an absolute panacea for cancer, since it does not yet exist. But at the same time, many people use this method and it gives certain results. However, it is necessary to take into account some side effects that may occur during the use of sodium bicarbonate against cancer:
- The use of sodium bicarbonate does not suit absolutely everyone and can have negative consequences in organ systems.
- When using some substandard soda brands, there is a risk of infection with aluminum.
- Excessive consumption of soda can cause high levels of sodium in the body and lead to hypertension.
- The use of sodium bicarbonate can provoke metabolic alkalosis.
- There are signs of heart failure and swelling caused by high levels of sodium in the blood.
Cancer therapy with sodium bicarbonate can not be used for more than three weeks. Also, during the first week you can not eat more than two teaspoons of soda per day.
It is important to know:How to cure cancer with soda?
Treatment of cancer with sodium bicarbonate: reviews
Therapy with baking soda refers to non-traditional cancer treatments. In this regard, has many of its adherents and oppositionists.
Both on domestic and foreign websites it is easy to find much evidence of the benefits and harm of using sodium bicarbonate in the treatment of cancer.
Confidently you can only say:
- For today, a thorough study of this method.
- The benefits of sodium bicarbonate in the alkalization of the body are scientifically advanced, but it is not yet known how to apply it correctly.
- The moderate and correct use of baking soda for medicinal purposes is highly justified.
- Bicarbonate of sodium can serve as a preventive measure in the treatment of cancer.
But the fact thattreatment of cancer with sodium bicarbonatein its pure form is able to completely eliminate the cancer, especially with metastases, is very doubtful, so it always requires consultation with an experienced oncologist..