Temperature with prostatitis: the main ways to fight
Table of contents
- The main symptoms of prostatitis
- Increased temperature during prostatitis
- Treatment of prostatitis
Currently, the most common urological disease in men is prostatitis, which is an inflammatory process in the prostate gland.
According to statistical data, 30% of the male population aged 30 to 50 suffer from prostatitis.
Allocate the following causes of this disease:
- Infectious process. Microbes, bacteria, viruses penetrate into the prostate with blood (for chronic sinusitis, tonsillitis, caries, etc.) or on the lymphatic ways in case of inflammatory infection in the organs of the small pelvis (bladder, straight guts). A characteristic feature of this process is an increase in temperature.
- Weakened immunity. When it decreases, the body is not able to fight with a variety of infections. Can reduce the defenses of the body's body's frequent colds, stress, bad habits.
- Disturbed blood circulation due to stagnation of blood in the pelvic floor. Causes may be exhausting sexual acts, long abstinence from sex, irregular intimate life.
- A sedentary lifestyle that causes changes in the nervous and cardiovascular systems, as a result of which there is a violation of blood circulation and oxygen starvation.
In addition, there is a certain list of professions for which prostatitis is considered a professional disease: drivers, motorcyclists, riders. According to statistics, about 70% of patients with chronic prostatitis work in the transport sector. A misuse of alcohol leads to stagnation of blood in the small pelvis, which in turn causes inflammation of the prostate gland.
The main symptoms of prostatitis
Prostate performs an important function for the male body: dilutes the sperm and provides a normal life activity of spermatozoa, regulates the hormonal balance of the body. Therefore, prostatitis causes disturbance of other processes. Distinguish the following symptoms of the disease:
- Painful sensations.Inflammation of the prostate leads to a violation of the blood supply, there is oxygen starvation of tissues and cells of the prostate gland, the products of peroxidation are formed.These toxins cause not only irritation of the nerve endings of the prostate, but also of the scrotum, rectum, penis. In this regard, the level of pain can range from minor discomfort to severe pain. They can occur with physical activity, sexual intercourse, defecation or alcohol taking.
- Problems with urination. It manifests itself in frequent, sharp and painful urge to urinate (3 times within an hour). The urine stream is intermittent, weak, and after the end of the procedure there remains a sensation of the remainder of the urine.
During prostatitis inflammation of the seminal tubercle with nerve endings occurs, as a result of which the patient does not experience orgasm during sexual intercourse. Characteristic signs of inflammatory processes can be both a prolonged night erection, and a short erection. There may be pain during ejaculation, and cases of its prematureness are not uncommon. If you find any of these symptoms, you should immediately call your doctor.
Increased temperature during prostatitis
There are acute and chronic forms of prostatitis.
In acute form, there is an intoxication of the body, general weakness, fever, the temperature can reach 40 degrees. After that, there is burning when urinating, pain in the groin, perineum, lower back. The acute form of prostatitis requires urgent treatment, otherwise it can lead to prostate abscess and surgical intervention.
The untimely recourse to medical care contributes to the transition of the disease into a chronic form. This form of prostatitis requires for its treatment significant material, psychological and time costs. The course of the disease is long, characterized by periods of exacerbation and fading. During an exacerbation, the patient is observed: a temperature of 37 degrees, burning, a violation of urination and sexual function, constant fatigue and short temper. Symptoms in chronic form are less pronounced. Exacerbation of the disease can be triggered by hypothermia, ingestion of spicy food and alcohol, and viral infections.
https://www.youtube.com/watc? = 61-umKq5C2Q
Treatment of prostatitis
Can I take measures to treat prostatitis on my own? Treatment of prostatitis should be based on an individual approach, so referring to a specialist is a prerequisite for a positive result. Doctors use a set of measures:
- Antibiotic therapy is presented by the course of taking antibiotics to kill bacteria that caused prostatitis, reduces the temperature. It can not be stopped or interrupted. In the event that after three days of admission there is no improvement, the antibiotic is replaced with another drug.
- Massage of the prostate gland allows freeing the prostate ducts from a stagnant secretion, increases the flow of blood and this enhances the effect of the action of antibiotics.
- The physiological effect improves blood circulation in the lower compartment of the pelvis by means of laser action, ultrasonic waves, electromagnetic oscillations. The adoption of a warm bath with herbal prostatitis is an alternative to these procedures in case of inability to use them. A hot bath is contraindicated in this disease.
https://www.youtube.com/watc? = K1_wVrGLoUM