Treatment of bald head and hair loss on the forehead in men
Table of contents
- Why does a man start to grow bald?
- Methods of medical treatment for men
- Traditional methods of treating bald head in men
Zalyshiny on the forehead of a man does not paint him. And no matter how much the representatives of the stronger sex did not say that they do not care, it is not so.
To get rid of bald patches, you need a serious treatment.
There are several types of treatment, but first you need to determine the causes of the occurrence of bald patches. How to remove the bald patches, how to make it to be again a man who attracts his male beauty?
Why does a man start to grow bald?
Zalyshiny men can appear for a variety of reasons:
- Abuse of alcoholic beverages.
- Passive lifestyle.
- Seborrhea (a disease of the hair).
If the bald patches on the forehead only begin to appear, then you can do without medical assistance.Prevent hair loss in the following ways:
- Very good massage helps the head with intense movements from the occiput to the forehead. It is necessary to do this procedure every day for 10 minutes.
- Alopecia in men can be prevented with the help of olive oil. It must be rubbed into the scalp with gentle movements. If there is no olive oil, then it is possible to use castor oil. When this procedure is performed, focus should be on the parietal part of the head.
- Very good helps to steam hair over the steam. And you can steam up your hair by wrapping your head with a warm towel. When the head cools down, you need to wash it in cool water.
Methods of medical treatment for men
If you can not get rid of the male bald patches by the above mentioned methods, then you should contact the doctors. The specialists will diagnose and then begin treatment. There are several ways of medical treatment of male bald patches.
- Surgical method of getting rid of bald patches. Speech in this case is about transplanting your own hair. This method is the most radical, it is applied when the hair is simply not growing.
- The therapeutic method is very popular in solving male problems. In this regard, you need to use a variety of shampoos and lotions, which can be purchased at the clinic where it is treated. If everything is done correctly, then the bald patches on the forehead will soon cease to bother. To get rid of bald patches in men, you must always take the appropriate vitamins and minerals that are used inside. Physiotherapeutic procedures can be used, in modern clinics such procedures are carried out using innovative drugs. In this regard, excellent results in ridding the bald patches on the forehead in men give a low-frequency laser. With it, light enters the hair follicles, a regenerative process is carried out. You can remove the bald patches in this way when the process of hair loss on the forehead has just begun, it perfectly stabilizes the process.
- Mesotherapy of the scalp also gives very good results for the elimination of bald patches in men. This procedure includes the process of introducing vitamins under the skin, as well as the necessary trace elements and amino acids. All this is done in order to have an activation, due to which the density of hair growth is restored.
- Zalysin in a man can be eliminated with the help of such a popular method as plasmolifting. This procedure refers to innovative methods of treatment, it is based on the manufacture of plasma, which contains a large number of platelets. This substance is injected under the skin. This method of removing baldness in men is most suitable for those in 30 years.
It should be noted that the bald patches of men are most effectively treated by a complex method. It is the combination of several techniques that gives the best results.
It should be noted that the universal method of hair restoration on the forehead does not exist, since the causes of hair loss in each their own. Therefore, an individual approach is always necessary, only then it is possible to achieve the desired result.
Doctors advise not to delay with treatment and contact the clinic as early as possible. Problems of hair loss are solved much faster, if you start the necessary treatment on time.
Traditional methods of treating bald head in men
In order to effectively get rid of male bald patches on the forehead, you can use not only medical, but also proven folk remedies.
- A very good cognac mask on the forehead. It is done this way: take a spoonful of honey, yolk from the egg and a tablespoon of cognac. All this must be thoroughly mixed and applied to the hair in the frontal part. After 10 minutes, this mask needs to be washed off with warm water, the effect will be greater if a small amount of lemon juice is added to such a mask.
- A very good remedy for alopecia is sea salt, which has long established itself in the best way. This method is simple - you need to rub a small amount of sea salt into your hair for about 15 minutes, after which everything is thoroughly washed off.
- A very popular tincture of capsicum. It is done this way: red bitter pepper must be mixed with alcohol, a strength of 70 ° and give such a mixture to infuse for one week. Then all this must be filtered and added boiled water there. This tincture must be rubbed into the hair 3 times a week, for the whole night. If everything is done correctly, the result will surpass all expectations.
- Strange as it may be, ordinary table salt works very well against the loss of male hair. You just need to wash your head thoroughly with warm water, soap and shampoo should not be used. Then it is necessary to thoroughly rub salt into the scalp, this procedure should be done within 15 minutes. This procedure is carried out 6 days in a row and according to numerous evidence the results are simply excellent.
- You can mix leaves of plantain, St. John's wort, nettle, burdock root, calendula, mint, flowers of the immortelle. This tincture is different in that it does not need to be rubbed into the hair, but taken once a day 10 minutes before eating.
Thus, the treatment of baldness in men can be effective only when the correct method of treatment is chosen.