Necessary for the body of men vitamins
Table of contents
- The necessary vitamin complex for men
- What is the best vitamin complex for men?
- Functions of vitamin complexes
- Vitamin complexes for active sex life
- Complex of vitamins for spermatogenesis
- A complex of vitamins for the conception of a healthy child
Vitamins are equally necessary for both women and men.
Bad ecology, stress, increased physical and mental stress, inefficient nutrition - all these factors negatively affect people's health. It is vitamins ways to support the body, its resistance to these factors. Vitamins for men and women are the same, only dosage is different.However, doctors say that men need more vitamins than women.This is due to the fact that they are less adaptable to changes in the surrounding world, are more susceptible to stresses, to physical illnesses. Vitamins are a pledge of man's health and activity. In summer and in autumn it is better to take vitamins from food products, but in winter and spring, when there are few fresh fruits and vegetables, it is better to take vitamins and supplements that are offered in pharmacy chains.
The necessary vitamin complex for men
The organism of modern men is subject to various factors that negatively affect their body. From this, the state of health worsens, there is a feeling of fatigue, physical and psychosomatic diseases develop, immunity decreases, the physical condition of a man deteriorates, the activity and energy that are so necessary not only for good health, but also for full-fledged work. In addition, the imbalance of vitamins in the body leads to sexual problems - a decrease in libido, impotence. That's why the balance of vitamins, minerals, and proteins is so important for the male body. This makes men physically and sexually active, prevents the development of heart attacks and strokes, positively affects the appearance (skin, hair, teeth, muscle mass). In addition, the body, which does not suffer from a deficiency in vitamins, minerals and other microelements, remains young and healthy longer. This is especially important for men after the age of 40.
What is the best vitamin complex for men?
An important role is played, first of all, by a healthy lifestyle, rest and a favorable climate in the family and at work. Also important is the balance of microelements and other vital substances. These include:
- Proteins. They strengthen immunity, most positively affect the reproductive function of men, in particular, on spermatogenesis. It is important to regularly eat foods rich in protein. This includes meat, beans, peas, chickpeas, mung beans, soybeans, lentils, beans. These are the best sources of protein.
- Carbohydrates. They help to get rid of fatigue, give irrepressible energy. Dairy products, cheese, porridges, mushrooms, legumes are rich in carbohydrates.
- Fats. They contribute to a normal biochemical process in the body. Fats should not be taken from fatty pork, for example, but from more useful products. An excellent source of fat - nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds, cashews, pine nuts).
- Complexes of vitamins. The pharmacies offer a huge selection of such vitamins for men, they have very good reviews. However, it is best to take them from food. This is possible with a varied diet.
If a person decides to fill the lack of substances with the help of vitamins for men offered at the pharmacy, it must be remembered that the complex should appoint a doctor. Ideally, you need to pass tests to determine which vitamins the body lacks. This is very important, because excess vitamins - this is not a better situation for the body than their lack. If a person is a supporter of more natural sources of vitamins and microelements, that is, prefers to take them out of food, then a specialist can not be consulted, but only to ensure that the diet is varied and healthy. In addition, it is important to avoid snacks on the go, fast food, because of such a supply of benefits for the body is very small.
What are the best vitamin complexes for men? When choosing vitamins for men in a pharmacy, you need to pay attention to the composition of the proposed drug. So, it must necessarily include the following trace elements:
- boron, which inhibits the development of prostate cancer, improves attention and memory;
- zinc, which regulates the activity of the prostate;
- vitamins of group B, thanks to which the male body absorbs protein;
- vitamin A, which is very important for vision, strengthening immunity, activates the production of testosterone;
- vitamin C, which not only increases immunity, but also endurance, in addition, it promotes the production of quality sperm;
- vitamin E, which improves the endocrine glands, and also promotes better erection (it is not without reason that they are considered a vitamin of youth);
- vitamin N, which protects the liver from the harmful effects of alcohol, fatty foods, etc .;
- Vitamin H is necessary for those men who suffer from hair loss and alopecia, because the cause of this problem is often a micronutrient deficiency.
All complex vitamins for men should have such microelements in their composition. However, this necessary composition is not limited, because the male body actually needs almost all the vitamins that exist in nature. It should be noted that such a complex should not contain a lot of iron, since this element to the male body in overabundance can only harm, in contrast to the female body, which needs constant replenishment gland.
Functions of vitamin complexes
Do not buy expensive vitamins for men, so that the balance of all substances in the body was normal. To do this, it is enough to know what each microelement is responsible for, what benefit it brings to the body and what foods it contains. And then just stick to a diet that includes the necessary food:
- Vitamins of group B. The enemy of libido for men is prolactin. Vitamin B6 inhibits its production, due to which the sex drive always remains normal. In addition, it allows you to be in great shape. Contained in beef, sea fish, yolk of chicken eggs, beans, mushrooms, potatoes, nuts, dairy products, carrots, cherries, strawberries, buckwheat. Vitamins B2, B12 are found in liver and meat. Thanks to these products, muscular mass is perfectly recruited, and in combination with sports, excellent results are achieved.
- Vitamin A. It is very important for the prevention of oncology. It is irreplaceable in the process of producing sex hormones, it affects the condition of the mucous membrane of the penis. They are rich in carrots, Bulgarian pepper, pumpkin, tomatoes, milk, yolks, greens, all citrus.
- Vitamin N. In addition to improving the condition of the hair, it regulates fat metabolism in the body. They are rich in beef, lamb, spinach, boiled chicken eggs, yeast.
- Lipoic Acid. By regulating fat and carbohydrate metabolism in the liver, it helps not only to protect the body from the harmful effects of unhealthy lifestyles, but also to cope with alcohol intoxication. In addition, it is a natural antioxidant. Therefore it is important to eat rice, greens, cabbage, milk.
Vitamin complexes for active sex life
Leaders in this matter are vitamins E and C (ascorbic acid). Thanks to the first, an erection is maintained, blood vessels are strengthened. It is found in large quantities in the liver, yolks, vegetable oil, legumes, sprouted wheat. Men are very useful to regularly eat sesame. Not without reason in China sesame is considered a product of youth and longevity of men. It is better not to fry, but add to porridge, soups, salads in raw form.
Thanks to ascorbic acid, a man becomes very active in sexual terms, fatigue does not remain a trace. When there is no acid deficiency, there is no problem with the formation of sperm. Contained in citrus, greens, cabbage (especially red and common sauerkraut), dogrose, currant, Bulgarian pepper. It is very useful to drink a decoction of rose hips instead of regular tea.
However, do not expect that the balance of vitamins will recover after a short period of time. This will take at least a month, since vitamins accumulate longer from foodstuffs than industrial ones. However, they are more natural. In addition, in this case, an overdose is excluded, which in the case of industrial preparations is not uncommon.
Complex of vitamins for spermatogenesis
In addition to vitamins C, E and zinc, there are many other microelements that play a huge role in the process of spermatogenesis. This is necessary for a man to have a healthy offspring. These elements include the following:
- Selenium helps to increase the production of spermatozoa and positively affects their mobility, which is necessary for successful fertilization. Selenium is found in wholemeal, cereals, shrimps, sea fish, squid.
- L-arginine has the same function as selenium. Contained in brown rice, peas, buckwheat, salmon, pork, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts.
- L-carnitine tartrate also affects the number and speed of spermatozoa. Contained in dairy products, lamb, beef.
- Royal and jelly milk in the most positive way affects the morphology of spermatozoa. It can be purchased in shops where beekeeping products are sold. Not suitable for people who are allergic to honey.
- Fructose increases the fertile function of men. Contained in vegetables and fruits, but most of all in Jerusalem artichoke, apples, grapes, watermelon, pears, raisins, figs, etc., as well as in honey.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) improves the morphology of spermatozoa, thanks to it the number of normal, healthy spermatozoa in the sperm increases. It is found in peas, pumpkins, greens, cucumbers, beets, carrots, bananas, oranges, apricots.
- Coenzyme Q10 not only increases the number and mobility of spermatozoa, but also contributes to their better production. Contained in chicken, beef, rabbit, lamb, sardines, mackerel, spinach, soy, vegetables, fruits.
- Taurine prolongs the viability of spermatozoa and also increases their mobility.
https://www.youtube.com/watc? = _uxbqDIj3d4
The complex of these elements in the most positive way affects spermatogenesis and increases the chances of the couple conceiving a child. Therapy with vitamins takes a worthy place in the treatment of male infertility. Vitamins play a huge role in the period when the couple plans to conceive a child.
A complex of vitamins for the conception of a healthy child
The complex will help to conceive a healthy baby. Provided that the spouses refuse to this time from bad habits, they will drink vitamins. Do this necessary for three days before the planned conception, because it is during this time that the sperm is ripe. And it's best to tackle this issue one more month before the crucial moment and start eating properly and rationally. During this time, the body is saturated with all the necessary minerals and trace elements. In addition to the already known elements and vitamins, you need to include Omega-3, which promotes the maturation of sperm, while the walls of spermatozoa become elastic, which is a very important condition for fertilization. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are present in fish oil, flax seeds, peanut, sesame and linseed oils. Fish oil can be bought in a pharmacy in the form of capsules and taken without consulting a doctor. Oils are used only in raw form as a dressing for salads.
To vitamins helped in the fight against stress, fatigue and gave cheerfulness and activity, you need to properly use them. It is about the correct processing of products. Those products that can not be picked up by heat treatment, it is better to eat raw. This applies to greens, vegetables, fruits, eggs, sprouted cereals. Products that are raw is not possible, it is better to cook, stew, bake, and not fry.