Effective recipes against hair loss
Table of contents
- Causes of Alopecia
- "The lion's mane" - an impossible dream or reality?
- Recipe masks with the use of onions
- Recipes of broth from burdock and ara
- Recipes for broths for hair rinsing
People who are faced with the problem of hair loss, almost all without exception, deeply experience this problem. As a rule, their most aesthetic concern is their aesthetic side - baldness is difficult to hide, except under the wig. But not everyone can go for this because of prejudice, and it's a dubious pleasure to walk around in a wig every day and worry about whether he has lost his head. In attempts to combat hair loss, people are increasingly resorting to various means to strengthen hair, increase the intensity of growth, collect advice and feedback from those who have already experienced this or that means. And having obtained an exclusive or ancient recipe against hair loss, believe that the problem will be just about solved.
Causes of Alopecia
It would be nice if there was such a universal prescription against baldness. But the universal prescription does not exist, because there are different reasons for hair loss, and you can overcome them only by eliminating the original cause. And the reason can be the following factors:
- Heredity. This type of baldness is found both among men and women. But in men all the same more often. The genetic tendency to baldness (allopecia) is characterized by gradual alopecia for a long period of time. Over time, the intensity of hair loss in the scalp increases. You should look for another, different from the hereditary, cause of baldness, if the hair began to drop out suddenly.
- Medicines. Some drugs suggest hair loss as a side effect. For example, such drugs include some medicines prescribed for the treatment of gout, arthritis. A similar side effect of sinning individual antidepressants and birth control pills. In such a case, it is always possible to replace the unwanted drug with an alternative.
- Thyroid. Diseases of the thyroid gland adversely affect the hormonal background of the body, which leads to excessive loss of hair.
- Surgical intervention is a stress for the body. The operation can provoke baldness as a consequence of the transferred stress and as a reaction to the use of anesthesia. Hair loss can occur with time (in 2-3 months). Consolation can serve as the fact that this process is temporary, and a thick head of hair will restore itself.
- Anemia. A low hemoglobin in the blood, a lack of iron in the diet leads to hair loss. Eliminating the cause of anemia will save you from ineffective attempts to stop hair loss, and they will begin to rebuild themselves.
- Childbirth. Childbirth and childbirth can also cause hair loss due to decreased estrogen levels. But this is not a catastrophe - the body is capable of self-regulation and recovery. The main thing for this is proper nutrition, rest, absence of stress.
- Diet. In the process of compliance with strict diets, the body is limited in obtaining a sufficient amount of vitamins and trace elements. Therefore, compliance with the diet is fraught with not only weight loss, but also a significant loss of hair. Especially intense hair loss is observed with protein deficiency. In this case, the body is deprived of "building material" for the cultivation of new hair bulbs.
- Stress. To provoke baldness is capable of severe psychological stress. Having changed your attitude to the situation, which caused stress, you can calm the nervous system, stop hair loss, restore their previous state and growth intensity.
- Fungal infections. Fungal infections often cause baldness. If the pockets of hair loss have clear boundaries, you can not hesitate, it's time to visit a doctor to get rid of the cause of baldness, namely - to cure the fungal infection. Only then can you expect a complete restoration of the hairline.
"The lion's mane" - an impossible dream or reality?
Now, when everything is known about the causes of baldness, you can ask for recipes for strengthening hair follicles and improving hair growth.
Getting rid of the cause of hair loss, you need to do everything to wake up the sleeping hair follicles, increase the intensity of hair growth and strengthen them.
To do this, you need to make some effort. Regular procedures to strengthen the roots of hair - this is a sure step to restore lush hair.
You can buy ready-made masks or tinctures and hair rinses. But if you are not a chemist, you can hardly understand what exactly is included in such tools and what risks, except for the benefit, they bear. Another matter - the means, prepared by own hands from ecologically pure natural products. The possibility of using self-made products at home at a convenient time is their additional advantage.
Recipe masks with the use of onions
The onion juice is famous for its ability to strengthen the roots of hair and to awaken the "sleeping" follicles. The secret lies in its ability to improve blood circulation, on which the vitality of hair follicles depends. The recipe is simple: to make a mask, you need to mix a tablespoon of onion juice with a tablespoon of aloe juice. The resulting mixture must be rubbed into the scalp and left for 15-20 minutes. After this time, wash the mask with shampoo and rinse hair with herbal decoction from nettle and daisy field (in equal parts). To get a pleasant flavor of the decoction, you can add a little peppermint. For 1 liter of boiling water you will need:
- 2 tablespoons nettle;
- 2 tablespoons chamomile;
- 1 tablespoon mint (can be replaced with melissa).
Grasses pour boiling water, wrap and let it brew for 20 minutes. Strain before use.
It should be remembered that the onion-based mask has a very intense onion smell.Dry hair does not smell like onions, but when wet, the smell resumes.Therefore, it is better to make a mask in those days when there is an opportunity to stay at home.
You can use a mixture of onion juice with vodka: add 1 part of the vodka to 1 part of the juice. Blend the mixture into the scalp before washing the hair. To improve the effect, you can wrap your head with a towel and hold it for a while. Wash off with shampoo and herbal decoction.
Recipes of broth from burdock and ara
Decoction from the roots of burdock and aura is effective if applied for washing hair three times a week. For broth you need 2 parts of burdock roots and 1 part of rhizome of calamus. Filled with water, boil the mixture for 15 minutes, after cooling, strain. A mixture of ground roots is used at a rate of 30 g per 1 liter of water.
For low-fat hair, you can prepare an ointment from the roots of burdock: boil the roots of burdock, chop, add a little olive oil (you can use creamy, coconut), carefully stir the resulting gruel and apply to the skin head.
To strengthen hair with a decoction of burdock roots, you can use its mixture with alcohol tincture of red pepper. For 1 part of the alcohol tincture, 6 parts of the burdock broth is enough. The liquid is rubbed into the scalp and well wrapped with a towel. The duration of this mask is 2 hours. Then wash the hair with shampoo and rinse aid (preferably herbal). This mask improves the blood supply to the scalp no worse than masks with onion juice, but it does not leave an intense smell. So this mask can be done at any convenient time.
Recipes for broths for hair rinsing
Strengthens the hair and decoction of the bark of oak. Regular rinsing of the hair with decoction of the bark of oak will make them stronger and give them a pleasant cognac shade.
To improve hair will help the decoction of birch leaves (10 tablespoons per 1 liter of water).
Decoction of marigold, cones of hop and burdock root in equal proportions, used for washing hair 3 times a week, for 3-4 months will significantly strengthen the roots of hair and give them a healthy shine and elasticity.
Application of the above-mentioned recipes for hair strengthening will not only stop hair loss, but will significantly improve their condition and accelerate growth. And the recipes of warming masks will make hair more dense, eliminating the risk of baldness.