Which doctor deals with intestinal problems
Anonymous, Female, 18 years old
Hello. I was recently diagnosed with chronic gastroduodenitis, problems in this area became clear, and the doctor could not solve the problem yet. The thing is, for the last 4 years, I started to develop the following problem. In the state of any nervousness, tension or the main thoughts in my head on the topic of this problem, some kind of involuntary cut (I will not say what exactly t. I'm not an expert), but in general rear passage. At the same time, gas is released, it is felt, if it occurs in the sitting position. In a calm state, when I'm not nervous, I do not think about it in my head, but it does not happen. All these problems began practically together with the development of problems with digestion, if now treatment for the disease is eating the main, I do not know what to do about this problem. But still it spoils life,. When you start to get nervous it will be difficult. I thought there might be a crack m. I used to notice a little shelter, since a lot of time has passed and more than that. Only these problems: abbreviations and, as a consequence, gases or less often the feeling of some kind of vibration and everything again comes to the same, five all this involuntarily and against tension. Still there is an itch it is rare, about exactly strong pains never was. Do not know, then do, toit go to the proctologist, because the problem has already finished or drink some sedatives? If we talk about the state of the nerves, I did not pass such examinations, irritability, laxity and fear.
Hello. You need to exclude the irritable bowel syndrome and anal incontinence. To do this, visit the proctologist, do the sigmoidoscopy, olonoscopy, allon pneumo-manometry of the rectum. Hand over the feces to fecal calprotectin. As a sedative for the night poprinimite sedavit or persen. You'll like it) You'll see. And more positive thoughts) If you are in Kiev, you can help solve your problem. Please contact us. I wish you health.
Consultation is given for reference only. Based on the results of the consultation, please consult your doctor.
What are the doctors?
We all turn to doctors during our lifetime. As you understand, many organs and systems function in the human body, and far from always a general practitioner can diagnose and prescribe a treatment. Most often, the patient's consultation is directed to a specific specialist with a narrow focus. There are quite a few specialties of doctors. Let's talk about what doctors are and what they are treating.
To this list it is possible to carry doctors who put the initial diagnosis, and also send on consultation to other experts, and also leave on the house.
- The therapist is the doctor to whom you should apply for primary care. He diagnoses the disease, appoints tests and consults with narrow-profile specialists. So, for example, if you are concerned about the liver, what kind of doctor you need, the therapist will tell you.
- Pediatrician - in fact, this doctor is a children's therapist. However, pediatricians are also involved in general childhood diseases. The pediatrician can treat all children under 16 years old, except for newborns.
- Neonatologist - a doctor who deals with the treatment of children of newborn age.
- The gerontologist is more likely, not the doctor, and the researcher. Such an expert is engaged in studying the biological, social and psychological aspects of human aging. In addition, gerontologists study the causes of aging, and also develop means of rejuvenation.
- An epidemiologist is a doctor who deals with epidemiological diseases. In addition, he studies how the diseases are transmitted.
- A virologist is a specialist who studies various viruses, intracellular parasites, and also develops methods of treatment against new viruses.
Physicians involved in the treatment of specific body systems
In order to understand what kind of doctors are, it is important to understand that in the human body there are some systems consisting of organs and tissues. For example, bone, digestive, cardiovascular, etc. Specialists of this group are engaged in treatment of diseases of a specific system.
- An immunologist is a specialist who deals with the treatment of the immune system. Quite often this specialization is combined with allergology.
- A cardiologist is a doctor who is involved in the treatment of the cardiovascular system. Namely, diseases of the heart, large and small vessels in the body. In addition, with headaches or dyspnea, the therapist often directs to the cardiologist.
- A dentist is a doctor of fairly wide practice who deals with the treatment of human teeth, oral cavity, jaw, and also some areas of the neck and face. Among dentists there are also specializations - there are specialists who are engaged only in treatment or removal of teeth, or with prosthetics. But quite often the dentist combines several functions at once.
- An endocrinologist is a specialist who studies and treats the humoral or hormonal system of the body. In addition, such a doctor studies the metabolism. Sometimes there is an endocrinologist who has a second specialization - gynecology. Such specialist deals with problems of female hormones.
- Pulmanologist is a doctor who deals with respiratory diseases, such as asthma, pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- The oculist or ophthalmologist is a specialist who examines and treats the organs of vision, studies the structure and work of the eyes. In addition, such a doctor is engaged in the prevention of eye diseases.
- Neuropathologist and neurologist - doctors who are engaged in the treatment of the nervous system. Their area of interest includes any pain associated with nerve disorders, as well as various types of neuroses.
- A psychiatrist is a specialist who deals with the treatment of the human psyche. If we consider what doctors are in the historical aspect, then psychiatry is one of the youngest specializations, because earlier mental illnesses were not considered an object of medicine.
- A dermatologist or dermatovenerologist is a doctor who deals with the treatment of skin diseases, as well as venereal diseases. It is worth noting that the dermatologist quite often has an additional specialization of a cosmetologist.
- Gastroenterologist - specialist in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. If you are concerned about the intestines, which doctor heals, you do not know, then first of all you should turn to this specialist. Sometimes a gastroenterologist combines the functions of a nutritionist - a specialist in human nutrition.
What are the doctors involved in women's health
- A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with diseases inherent only in the female body - female genital diseases organs, menstrual disorders, infertility, etc. In addition, in the maternity hospital gynecologists are accompanied by childbirth women.
- Mammologist is a specialist in breast diseases. In addition, he is engaged in all cosmetic operations of the female breast.
What are the doctors for men's problems
- An andrologist or urologist-andrologist is a specialist who deals with disorders of the genital area in men, as well as reproductive disorders. In addition, the urologist also cures diseases associated with the genitourinary system.
- Proctologist is a specialist who deals with intestinal diseases. However, most often, he is treated with a problem of prostatitis.
It is worth noting that if you are worried about hemorrhoids, what kind of doctor to go to, the therapist will appoint, however, most often the proctologist deals with this unpleasant illness.
Doctors of narrow focus
- Phlebologist is a specialist in vein diseases, so, this doctor is engaged in treatment of varicose veins and thrombophlebitis.
- The phthisiatrician is a doctor who treats pulmonary tuberculosis, but quite often his role is taken by a pulmonologist.
- Trichologist - a doctor engaged in the study and treatment of diseases of the hair and scalp.
- Otorhinolaryngologist or ENT is a doctor who treats diseases of the ears, nose and throat. In addition, it extracts foreign objects from these organs.
- Oncologist - specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of various neoplasms and cancer.
- The nephrologist is a doctor who deals with kidney disease. However, quite often the function of a nephrologist is performed by a urologist.
- The allergist is an expert in the treatment of various types of allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases.
- A traumatologist is a doctor who cures with the treatment of various types of injuries, injuries and fractures.
What are the doctors of the adjacent profile
This type of physician does not deal with any particular disease, however, their help is needed in the treatment of many diseases
- The surgeon is a specialist in the treatment of diseases that require physical surgery.
- An anesthesiologist is a specialist who studies and selects the means and methods to provide anesthesia for pain syndromes, surgical operations and injuries.
What are the doctors, not related to the treatment of diseases
- Pathologist - examines diseases by opening and examining human corpses. In addition, posthumously diagnoses, finds the cause of death, and also examines the impact of the disease on the body.
- The forensic expert is a separate type of physicians who are engaged in the study of a dead body in order to determine the place, time and cause of death. Such a doctor works purely on request of law enforcement agencies.
Even more interesting
Excursion in the polyclinic: which doctor will help with what?
What a hot drink is most useful in winter
Day of slimming and health promotion: what to choose
What breakfast will help to lose weight and improve health in winter
Who among us has never consulted a doctor? Hardly such there. Doctors help us cope with pain and bad health, save or regain health, and sometimes save lives. It is difficult to overestimate the role of medical professionals, right? When we get sick, we usually go to the local doctor. And not everyone knows how many different narrowly specialized specialists actually exist in any medical center and with what ailments they help to fight. Let's figure it out.
Allergist- specialist in the treatment of allergies, most often an allergist is also an immunologist, a specialist who deals with the immune system. These doctors are referred for autoimmune diseases, allergic manifestations, often catching colds and infections.
Gastroenterologist- expert on violations of the gastrointestinal tract. He is treated with abdominal pain, problems with digestion and stool, with any malfunctions related to nutrition and diets, with excess weight including.
Gynecologist- there is no need to explain what this doctor does. The most beloved female doctor will help with diseases of female genital organs, external and internal, with cycle disorders, infertility, hormonal problems, sexually transmitted diseases, appoint contraceptives, will lead your pregnancy, if this is an obstetrician-gynecologist in the maternity hospital - then take delivery.
Dermatologist and dermatovenereologist- specialists in skin and venereal problems. To them - with chronic skin diseases, changed birthmarks, any rash, itching, changes in skin color and structure, in general, with everything that you are concerned about the surface of your body.
Cardiologist- A doctor who deals with your heart and blood vessels. It is worth visiting for pain in the chest, shortness of breath, rapid or slow heart rate, headaches with temperature drops, a sense of lack of air.
Mammologist- specialist in breast diseases, he is treated with pain in the chest, as well as with any seals, neoplasms, discharge from the nipples and so on.
Neuropathologist, neurologist- specialist in diseases of the nervous system, from headaches to the treatment of neuroses, pain syndrome of nervous origin, inflammation of various nerves and other nervous pathologies.
Nephrologist- a doctor who deals with the treatment of kidney diseases.
Oncologist- A doctor who deals with cancer treatment. To it often direct for exact diagnostics of character of this or that neoplasm.
Otorhinolaryngologist- it is also called the ear-throat-nose or ENT. This doctor is treated with diseases of the ears, nose and throat, including when foreign bodies get there.
Ophthalmologist- specialist in the organs of vision. The ingress of foreign bodies into the eyes, inflammation, burning, redness, swelling, weakening of vision is all to the ophthalmologist, who is also called an oculist.
Pediatrician- Children's doctor. Neonatologist treats newborn babies, the body of which differs not only from an adult, but also from the organism of older children. The pediatrician treats all other children under 14 years of age.
Proctologist- a doctor who treats bowel diseases.
Pulmonologist- a specialist who deals with the problems of pulmonary diseases, from bronchitis to bronchial asthma and tuberculosis.
Rheumatologist- specialist in the treatment of inflammatory and dystrophic diseases, in which connective tissues and joints are affected.
Therapist- doctor of the first treatment, a specialist doctor who received training in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of internal organs.
Traumatologist- a doctor who should be treated for any injuries: cuts, injuries, fractures, etc. Orthopedist-traumatologist treats the musculoskeletal system and possesses the necessary methods for operative and conservative treatment of injuries, as well as rehabilitation after them.
Urologist and urologist-andrologist- specialists on problems with the genitourinary system, disorders of sexual functions in men (androlog), hormonal dysfunctions of the male reproductive sphere, diseases transmitted sexually.
Phlebologist- a doctor who treats venous diseases, in particular, an expert in the treatment of varicose veins and thrombophlebitis.
Phthisiatrician- specialist in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.
Surgeon- one of the most wide-profile specialists. He is engaged in treatment of a whole range of diseases requiring physical intervention, from appendectomy, to operations on neoplasms and skin transplantation with extensive burns.
Endocrinologist- knows everything about hormones, metabolism and other chemical gyre of our body. Will help with violations of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, ovaries, pituitary and hypothalamus, with hormonal obesity, infertility and so on.
Sources: http://health.mail.ru/consultation/1818908/, http://elhow.ru/zdorove/medicinskaja-diagnostika/medicinskaja-diagnostika-drugoe/kakie-est-vrachi, http://feelgood.ua/zdorovoye-telo/ekskursiya-po-poliklinike-vrachi-spetsialistyi-feelgood/
No comments yet!
Share your opinion