Temperature for uterine cancer
Malignant tumors of the female reproductive system are included in the first five oncological pathologies in women. More often the disease proceeds asymptomatically, but it helps to suspectuterine cancer temperature, spotting from the genital tract, pain in the lower abdomen.
The greatest number of cases is registered at the age of 35 - 40 or after 60 years, especially in menopause. Despite regular medical examinations, deaths due to cancer have increased over the past decades. Having diagnosed the disease at an early stage, a woman can completely get rid of the disease.
Depending on the location, the cancer of the body and cervix are distinguished. Given the morphological features, adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma are isolated.
What should be the temperature for uterine cancer?
At the first stage of cancer development, there may be no symptoms. Pathology can be diagnosed on a medical examination or when a woman seeks a gynecologist for another reasons (planning of pregnancy, the onset of menopause, the appearance of seals in the mammary gland and etc.).
Among the symptoms of uterine cancer is:
- bloody discharge, not associated with the menstrual cycle or their appearance in menopause. Allocations disturb after having sex or active physical activity;
- the temperature for cervical cancer is mostly normal, but sometimes it is possible to rise to febrile indices (up to 380 C);
- astheno-vegetative syndrome (weakness, fatigue, deterioration of appetite, weight loss);
- when the bladder is affected, there are dysuric disorders during urination (frequent urges, burning, sensation of incomplete emptying of urea);
- the appearance of painful syndrome of aching nature indicates the spread of the tumor to surrounding structures or organs with the involvement of nerve endings in the pathological process. The pain is more often localized in the lower abdomen with irradiation in the left hip, lower back, sacrum, rectum area, perineum;
- constipation due to the slowing down of the intestine due to its fixation to the tumor conglomerate.
Important to know: Stage 2 cancer
Causes of fever in uterine cancer
Among the symptoms of female cancer is subfebrile fever (temperature increase to 380C). Hyperthermia is a fairly rare complaint of a woman at a doctor's appointment, but still consider the reasons for the temperature rise:
- First, subfebrile fever can indicate the presence of inflammation in the reproductive system of women, against which a malignant tumor is developing. Among such diseases include endometritis, adnexitis, vulvovaginitis.
- Secondly, the temperature is possible when there is an infectious process in the reproductive organs.
- Thirdly, with the progression of concomitant infectious pathology, when the pathogenic flora in chronic foci is activated (pharyngitis, maxillary sinusitis, otitis media);
- Fourth, fatigue, temperature and decreased appetite can be signs of colds resulting from hypothermia.
See also: Stage 3 cancer of the uterus
What if the fever in uterine cancer is elevated?
If the temperature rises to 380С, it is not recommended to reduce it medically. However, with higher hyperthermia, the drug group "nimesulids" is considered the most effective. These include "Nimid "Nimesil "Nimesulid." These drugs have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic (lowers the temperature) effects.
Long-term use of drugs is not desirable (maximum 5-7 days), as they can provoke the development of peptic ulcer.
To reduce the risk of developing uterine cancer, it is recommended that you follow some tips:
- timely treatment of infectious pathology (venereal diseases);
- to control one's sexual life, using remedies, to have one partner;
- do not allow the transition of inflammatory processes into a chronic form;
- do not take hormonal drugs for a long time, including contraceptives;
- early pregnancy (in 19-25 years) and lactation period reduce the likelihood of not only cancer of the uterus, but also the development of breast tumors.
Taking into account the above symptoms, suspecteduterine cancer, temperature, fatigue, weakness are not the main symptoms, but this is an excuse not only to see a doctor, but also to closely monitor your health..