Diet for women over 60 years of age
The dream of a beautiful and slender figure for the fair sex can become a reality if you follow certain rules and recommendations, which without harm to health will help get rid of unnecessary kilograms. To be engaged in the body and to be defined, what diet after 60 years to the woman will help to bring it in norm, never late. Proper nutrition will help to preserve femininity and attractiveness not depending on age.
Changes in the body of a woman in old age
The body of a woman closer to the elderly is undergoing a number of changes. It is impossible to stop the aging processes, the intensity of which is directly related to in a vital way: lack of bad habits, physical activity, competent skin care face and body. The basic moment is the daily mood, the amount of stress and depressive states.
The body of a woman after 60 years is subjected to the following changes:
- Purification of the body is slow, the process of digestion and metabolism is disrupted.
- The risk of chronic pathology of the digestive tract increases.
- Body weight increases due to accumulated fat deposits, which are difficult to eliminate.
- A cardinal change in the way of life leads to less activity, as a result, the body of a woman undergoes various diseases.
- There is a buildup of visceral fat.
- The connective tissue network becomes less durable.
- The activity of the processes taking place in the body decreases.
- Hormonal failures affect the general condition of the body.
- Getting rid of excess weight is not as easy as in the young years.
Main provisions for proper nutrition
After 60 years comes an important period in life, when every woman can pay attention to her health and appearance. Choosing the best option for a healthy diet requires some knowledge and capabilities.
To prepare the desired dish, you need to consider the needs of the body, but this process takes a long time. You can love to have something delicious, but excluding certain foods from the diet or replacing them is the basis of a diet after 60 years of a woman:
- Limit consumption of confectionery products and exclude carbonated and sweet drinks from the diet.
- It is recommended to dispense with flour products: bread, pasta.
- Replace fatty and fried meat with fish and seafood. As a garnish, stewed vegetables, salads from fresh vegetables or fruits are perfect.
- Strengthening of bones is promoted by fermented milk products, protein and curd mass.
- Fiber helps to improve the process of digestion, so in the diet it is desirable to include cereals, nuts and dried fruits.
- The human body constantly feels a lack of vitamins and nutrients, so you should consume fruits and vegetables in large quantities.
- Easy digestion of food will help the principle of fractional nutrition.
- At the age of 60 years, you should monitor the calorie content of dishes and reduce portions.
To bring the body to the sensation of hunger is highly discouraged. Any such diet can harm a woman's health condition and lead to negative consequences.
Types of dietary nutrition for women
The choice of diet should be approached with extreme caution, since many of them are focused on burning calories and fat in a short period of time. As a result, the female body undergoes a loss of water in large quantities and the breakdown of proteins in the tissues.
Approximate food for women after 60 years for a week:
Attempts to improve health can lead to the development of serious diseases. Therefore, when choosing a diet, special attention should be given after 60 years to a woman using the following foods:
- Fruits, berries, fresh vegetables, nuts and dried fruits.
- Green tea with lemon or lime juice, replace coffee with natural juice and compote.
- During snacks, instead of sandwiches, prepare a light and healthy salad.
- Supper should consist of products containing protein.
- The daily rate is about 2000 kilocalories.
- Eat enough vegetable fats.
- It should be remembered about the required amount of water consumed per day - about 2 liters.
At the heart of the normalization of most processes in the body is motion. Morning jogging, a set of exercises and yoga exercises will make it possible to forget about stress, speed up the metabolism process and activate metabolic processes.
Approximate daily menu
|Salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, dressed with olive oil||Vegetable stew||Carrot salad||Curd mass, cheese|
|Boiled eggs||Greek salad||Fruit salad filled with low-fat yogurt||Portion of chicken or cod in pairs, broccoli|
|Cottage cheese with a low percentage of fat, sour cream, natural yogurt||Chicken breast baked in the oven or a portion of roasted salmon||Green apple, orange||Serving of low-fat yogurt|
|Green apple||Boiled rice with a portion of fish||Nuts||Apple, grapefruit|
|Bread||Citrus fruit||Dried fruits||Carrot salad|
|Green tea, lemon juice, coffee with milk, broth hips||Orange juice, natural compote||Mineral water, black tea with lemon||A glass of pure water, herbal tea|
Between meals must be a break, during which you should drink a glass of clean, non-carbonated water to improve digestion.
Physical exercises to help lose weight
Active lifestyle is an integral part of the process of losing weight for all ages. Exposure to the human body in the elderly is required with extreme caution. Not all women at the age of 60 agree to attend the gym or do fitness, so it is necessary In advance, consult a specialist before taking serious measures to get rid of excess weight.
To maintain control of each step taken, many dieticians recommend choosing a walk away with a pedometer. The load has its own norms and established limits, which should be asked by specialists and discussed in advance how many steps to take per day.
In the summer season, a walk or an easy run through the park is perfect. The running warm-up promotes the burning of extra calories, which they managed to accumulate during the previous day. The main thing is to competently learn to combine diet food with similar loads.
Yoga or morning exercises will only benefit the body of a woman during weight loss. With a sparing diet you should always remember that a positive mood in all endeavors is the key to a positive result. The internal state of a person greatly influences the state of his health, and physical mood contributes to an increase in the tone and activation of most of the processes occurring in the body.
Effective tips for losing weight without harm to health
How many do not talk about a competent approach to getting rid of fatty deposits, achieve the maximum effect will result in the presence of motivation and the following recommendations:
- Completely revise the food included in the daily menu.
- The process of losing weight should be slow.
- For training the heart, maintaining vision and memory, regular walks in the fresh air are necessary.
- Adhere to low-calorie diet, excluding consumption of flour products, sweets and fatty foods.
- In view of the fact that many older people are psychologically difficult to tolerate the process of losing weight, one should be wary of unloading days.
- Daily drink a daily rate of water and consume the necessary amount of fruits, vegetables, whole grains.
- Before you follow the diet menu, it is strongly recommended to consult a nutritionist.