Modern antiseedin for hair color restoration
Table of contents
- The composition of
- How does the product work?
- How to use the product?
- Harm and contraindications
- How effective is Antisedin?
Antiseedin is a remedy for restoring the natural pigment of hair. It is intended not only for the elderly, since such a problem also visits young people. Despite the fact that gray hair is usually considered an age-related sign, its appearance is caused by a number of factors, among which genetic predisposition, severe stress, deficiency of certain substances in the body and diseases that cause shortages melanin.
This drug is able to help in any of the cases listed, so pay attention to it.
The composition of
Antiseedin at the moment has 3 forms of release: lotion, shampoo and spray. All means of the ruler are designed to restore the natural color of the hair by stimulating the production of melanin. In addition, the drug is designed to restore the locks to a healthy look, shine and elasticity, and to remove dryness and brittleness.
Balm and shampoo can help in the fight against dandruff and other specific problems. Due to its chemical composition, the product allows the recovery of natural pigmentation within 2-3 weeks of use. Among the active components of Antiseidin are:
- ammonium chloride;
- lead acetate (only in spray and shampoo);
- extracts of herbs and plants (horsetail, mint, nettle).
Along with these substances, the preparation contains various fragrances and other specific additives, depending on the form of release. Among them are natural ingredients that serve to strengthen the hair structure and restore the water-salt balance. However, unfortunately, the sulfur content strongly affects the smell of the product, so some patients simply can not use it because of disgust.
How does the product work?
Antisedin interacts with the structural elements of the hair, evoking the cells that produce melanin. Particularly effective in this regard are preparations containing lead: they allow you to return the locks to their previous state in 2 weeks. However, before applying, it is necessary to understand that magic will not happen, so the effect of the remedy will not be eternal.
The structure of the hair can not be changed, so the returned color may be slightly different from the usual, for example, it will become slightly lighter. To achieve a lasting effect, you need to apply the product constantly, especially often - in the first days of use.
It is worth remembering the fragility of the result - as soon as the course of procedures is interrupted, gray hair will gradually return. The only plus is that the pigment in this case slowly leaves the hair, so the change in appearance will occur smoothly.
In addition to restoring the color of the curls, the tool can affect other parameters:
- acceleration of growth;
- strengthening of damaged hair;
- prevention of dandruff;
- protection from extraneous influences.
However, use the drug only to achieve the listed effects is not worth it.
How to use the product?
Many people, who are interested in Antisedin, do not find the instructions for use for all forms of release. The fact is that shampoo, like spray, is a relative novelty in the market, so there is not much information about them. Each of the products should be considered separately:
- Balsam (200 ml). Before use, the preparation should be shaken. Application should be made on clean and dry hair from the roots and further along the entire length. The product can get on the scalp, but do not rub it. To achieve a better effect, you should distribute more lotion to the places where the gray hair is especially large. After the application, the curls must be carefully combed and leave the compound until dry (hair dryer is allowed). Wash your hair before 12 hours later is not recommended.
- Shampoo (200 ml). This product is used like any other, but with the only difference: after distribution to Hair should be left for 5 minutes for exposure, and only then the soap mass can be to wash off.
- Spray (150 ml). Spray the aerosol before use and apply the composition along the entire length. If the consumer is the owner of a thick and long head of hair, he can somewhat change the principle of using the spray, pouring liquid onto his palm and spreading it over the locks with his hands. Hair should be combed and dried with a hair dryer. To wash a head it is authorized only in 8 hours after carrying out of procedure.
The main feature of all products is the frequency and duration of application. The first time you need to apply the drug every day, so the ability to clean the hair from the composition will not be almost, which will enhance the specific odor. When the consumer achieves the desired result, he will be able to use the remedy less often, - enough 1-2 times a week.
Harm and contraindications
Producers position Antiseedin as an absolutely safe product, subject to full compliance with the instructions. The composition should not get on the mucous membranes and wounds, so if the scalp is damaged, it will be necessary to postpone the procedure to normalize its condition. In addition, one must take into account the likelihood of an allergic reaction or intolerance to one of the components.
Among the side effects are dryness, redness, itching and flaking. When these symptoms appear, the application should be discontinued and alternatives should be sought. This drug is suitable only for unpainted hairs, otherwise the composition may enter into a chemical reaction, which will negatively affect the structure of the ringlets.
The product should not be used to combat gray hair on the eyebrows, mustaches and beard, since the hair in these areas is significantly different. The application of these agents can lead to unforeseen consequences, for example, a change in color to green or yellow.
How effective is Antisedin?
Opinions of specialists about this drug are contradictory. The temporary use of the product makes it untenable in the eyes of doctors, but in some cases its use is considered permissible. The main thing at the same time - remember that stopping the choice on this tool, will have to adhere to it for many years, otherwise gray will return. The main problems include the inability to dye your hair immediately after the completion of the course of procedures, because the risk of entering into a chemical reaction with the composition is maintained up to, a month.
Thanks to the active components of Antisedin, its use in any case brings a certain result, but nobody knows how it will be predicted. And you need to be ready for this. Sometimes dyeing hair is a more justified measure, because with the right approach to get your natural color is not a problem. However, the final decision always remains for the consumer.