How can I get pregnant quickly after a month?
Pregnancy is a woman's condition, resulting in the birth of a new life. Depending on the psychological state of the woman, pregnancy for her can be long-awaited or undesirable. There are many myths related to pregnancy, one of which is that it is impossible to get pregnant right after the menstrual period. Is it really?
It is proved: absolutely safe days at the beginning of the menstrual cycle, which 100% guarantee not the possibility of conception of the child, does not exist. Therefore, in order to know how to protect yourself, you need to understand all the nuances of the female body. There are also such women who would like to become pregnant as quickly as possible and they are concerned with the vital question - how quickly to get pregnant after menstruation and whether it is even possible.
Excursus in Physiology
- The normal menstrual cycle lasts 21-35 days.
- The period of menstruation is called the menstrual phase. Normally, menstrual bleeding lasts from 3 to 7 days (due to the individual characteristics of the woman).
- Ovulation can not be constantly on the same day, it is more of a "floating" period and it varies depending on external factors. Stress, taking medications (especially antibiotics), reducing and weight gain are all factors that affect the duration of the menstrual cycle.
- In fact, pregnancy can occur only after ovulation when the egg meets the sperm. With a normal 28-day cycle, ovulation occurs on day 13-14. After ovulation, the egg lives for 24 hours. At this point, conception should occur. If the encounter with the sperm did not occur, the egg dies. Conception of the child in the second phase of the cycle after the death of the egg is not possible.
- Male spermatozoa live in the genital tract of a woman up to 7 days. Intimate intimacy, which occurred a few days before ovulation, can lead to the conception of a child. The shorter the total cycle time, the higher the probability of pregnancy occurring during sex in the first days after menstruation.
Having become acquainted with the above factors, it is impossible to say that ovulation occurs in a certain period of time. It can not be tied to any number, and so if there is a need to avoid pregnancy, then it is enough simply to use contraceptives, the choice of which is simply enormous.
To understand whether you can get pregnant after a period, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Regardless of age, it is necessary to control the duration of your menstrual cycle and to understand how stable it is, so as not to be in an unforeseen situation.
- If there is no desire to consider your menstrual cycle, then in this case, it is possible to use tests that can be purchased at the pharmacy.
Using them you can calculate when after the monthly ovulation occurs and the egg goes out.
- One of the most commonly used methods is the determination of basal temperature.
- After the menstrual period has begun, it is necessary to pay attention to the abundance of secretions and their duration. Closer to ovulation, the secretions become viscous, thick, similar in consistency to egg white.
Given the specificity of the female body, all of the above may not necessarily be. Therefore, if any of the above does not happen, then this is normal. But these methods have negative aspects - using them, it will not be possible to accurately determine the period of ovulation.
If a woman lives a regular sex life, while both partners are healthy, and pregnancy does not occur, you need to seek medical advice.
But you can also try the tips that are listed below. Perhaps they will help you get pregnant.
Tips on how to quickly become pregnant after a month
Pregnancy is a physiological process, but in order for such an opportunity to appear, it is necessary to exert maximum efforts. To do this, it is necessary, at least, to become more calm and tune in to the fact that you will succeed.
- Do not pay attention to external stimuli, just everything that is required of you is calm.
- During this period, a complete refusal should be made of alcohol-containing beverages, tobacco smoke (here There is no question of smoking, since it is banned completely, but even inhaling tobacco smoke doctors are not advise).
- Relationships in the family play an important role, so surround each other with warmth and care, you must support each other in any life situation.
- After counting the period of ovulation and you have not given up on your desire, let the male body rest a little. Do not have sex at least two days before the period of possible fertilization.
- The most favorable time for intimacy is from 7 to 14 days of the cycle (with a total cycle duration of 28 days). These days the probability of conception of a child increases.
- After the sexual intercourse is completed, the woman should lie down for half an hour in a calm state. You can raise your legs in the pose of a birch tree.
What you need to do to a woman who wants to get pregnant as soon as possible, after the first time you can get pregnant, these questions can be asked the gynecologist-endocrinologist. This doctor can give you a number of recommendations that turn out to be quite effective, since the possibility of conception of a child can to a greater extent depend on the hormonal background.
If the consultation of the gynecologist-endocrinologist has not helped, it is necessary to visit the district gynecologist, he will appoint the necessary tests, thanks to which, you can check the body for the presence of infectious diseases.
For what reason do contraceptives fail
Every adult woman knows that after ovulation, in the next two weeks, she has a new cycle period and menstruation occurs. If this does not happen, then, most likely, there was a hormonal failure or a pregnancy occurred. Learn about pregnancy help pharmacy test or a blood test for HCG.
Favorable days for conception
If pregnancy is not planned, a woman who does not take contraceptives must necessarily count her "dangerous days" during which fertilization may occur.
In all there are three periods of possible pregnancy:
- Pay attention to the formation of the menstrual cycle. If it is small, the egg ripens very quickly and the period of possible fertilization begins on day 7-8. This period of ovulation is characteristic of those who have a cycle of 21 days.
- Period 28 days - ovulation occurs on the 13-14 day after the first day as the menstruation began.
- In the case, the period from monthly to monthly is not regular, then the period of ovulation is constantly changing and then it is almost impossible to calculate something simply.
In case the cycle is not established and is floating with a constant change in the number of days, then ovulation can occur on any given day and it is not possible to foresee it. If at you such situation, then it is necessary to address to the doctor for passage of inspection or to buy the test with which help it is possible to check up the period of an ovulation.