Recipes for the use of baking soda from sweating
Table of contents
- How does baking soda work?
- Features of baking soda
- The best recipes with soda from sweat
- How to remove the smell of sweat and stains from clothes?
- Helpful Tips
Soda from sweat is one of the most effective and safe means. It was used in ancient times and is successfully applied now. Cost soda inexpensively, and you can buy it at any grocery store.
The causes of hyperhidrosis are different for each person. This can be malnutrition and a huge number of toxins and toxins in the body, any disease or basic non-compliance with personal hygiene. In any case, this problem worries a large number of people, so there are various recipes for folk remedies for sweating feet and underarms.
Baking soda is used to get rid of the unpleasant odor and spread of bacteria to other parts of the body.
How does baking soda work?
Soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is a natural antiperspirant. It works efficiently and is absolutely safe for humans. What are the specific effects of soda on the skin?
- As for soda from sweating underarms, here it works on the normalization of pH.
- Baking soda is an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial product that reduces fat loss. Because of it, an unpleasant smell may appear.
- Soda has bactericidal properties, which helps neutralize the acidic environment. It is in it that various bacteria appear and multiply.
- The product effectively helps the digestive system.
- Sodium bicarbonate leaches the body and prevents the appearance of an unpleasant odor of sweat, which can be released due to the huge amount of toxins accumulated in the body over a long period.
In addition, the product perfectly helps to get rid of stains of sweat on clothes. Unlike professional cleaning products, it does not have a variety of preservatives, which harm a person, because they disrupt the work of all important organs and lead to cancer diseases.
Features of baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate helps to remove the smell of sweat from the body and clothes. It is easy to use at home. Apply any recipe means will not be difficult, because everything is as simple as possible.
How to get rid of sweating and unpleasant odor with soda? Usually the product is mixed with essential and vegetable oils for better efficiency, as well as with acids and starch. For example, fine components in addition to soda are shea butter or cocoa butter. These are natural plasticizers, so with their help make homemade deodorants. Thanks to these ingredients, it perfectly keeps the shape and leaves no noticeable traces on the clothes.
To remove the corrosive smell and yellow stains from clothes, make the cleaner with the help of soda, as it is a potent economic substance.
Recipes with this product have some important nuances:
- Almost always for the preparation of the agent, starch should be added to the soda.
- Oils of solid consistency must be heated in a water bath and only then gently enter them into the main composition.
- Essential oils can not be added to hot mixtures. We must wait for complete cooling.
- Obtained remedy should be checked for an allergic reaction.
- Apply the product need massaging movements first to the area of the armpits, and then to the feet until it is absorbed to the end.
The best recipes with soda from sweat
There are several effective recipes that use soda from sweating.
- Recipe number 1. To prepare the product you need to take 2 tbsp. l. baking soda, 2 tbsp. l. cornstarch, combine them and mix thoroughly. Then you should pour in this mass of 5 tbsp. l. cocoa butter melted beforehand. After careful stirring, you need to form a piece and remove the product in the refrigerator. Use should be, as necessary, as a home antiperspirant deodorant.
- Recipe number 2. This way of using the product is quite simple. It is necessary to take 1 hour. l. baking soda and gently but carefully rub it into the underarm area. Conduct this procedure will be more convenient over the sink or bath, because soda can crumble and get on clothes.
- Recipe number 3. It is necessary to take a bar of household soap of medium size and grate it on a fine grater. Then put it in a saucepan, add a glass of water and put it on the fire. The resulting mass to cook until the moment when the soap completely dissolves in boiling water. After cooling, add 1 tbsp. l baking soda and mix everything. The product should have a dense consistency. It should be used to get rid of sweating and unpleasant odor of the feet. Every evening before bedtime, you need to rub the mass between your fingers. After 15 minutes you can wash your feet with warm water. As a result, they gradually stop sweating and unpleasant to smell.
How to remove the smell of sweat and stains from clothes?
In order for clothes to not smell then you can just wash it. But what if there is no such possibility at the moment? In this case, the problem can simply be disguised for a while.
- Recipe number 1. It is necessary to pour in a glass of clean water of room temperature, to dissolve in it 1 tbsp. l. soda. Then, in this solution, moisten the napkin and wipe away those spots on which stains from sweat were imprinted. After this, you must wait a few minutes and then process the affected areas again. Next, you need to take a clean napkin, moisten it in clear water and walk on the same spots. Then the thing should dry up.
- Recipe number 2. To eliminate the unpleasant odor of sweat and yellow spots on clothes, you need to mix 1 tbsp. l. fine salt, 1 h. l. ammonia h. l. soda in a glass with warm water. Use this solution to thoroughly moisten the soiled areas and wait about half an hour. After this, rinse the treated areas under water thoroughly and leave the clothes to dry. If the spots are not bright, then it is recommended to increase the time of action.
This compound has bleaching properties, so it can only be used for white things.
Get rid of the problem with soda - it's simple, but you need to identify the cause of excessive sweating. In addition, you need to observe a few simple rules:
- First you need to undergo a medical examination to find out what exactly causes the increased sweating in a person. It can be some kind of chronic disease.
- You should take a shower 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening.
- You should wash your clothes more often.
- You need to constantly monitor yourself and shave your hair in undesirable places. They also cause excessive sweating.
- In cold weather it is recommended to wear a tank top or a warm sweater under a warm sweater.
- It is necessary to switch to proper nutrition, get rid of bad habits and cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. Of course, this should be done by consulting with specialists.
The smell of sweat can adversely affect the lifestyle of a person and his communication with friends and colleagues.
Baking soda will help at the time to relieve it of this uncomfortable sensation, but the problem should be treated first of all from the inside.
Gradually the unpleasant smell will stop pursuing the person. He will become more confident in himself and will no longer feel constrained.