Features of supraventricular extrasystole and its treatment
Nadzheludochkovaya arrhythmia is one of the varieties of arrhythmia. A characteristic feature of the disease - an extraordinary excitation of any of the heart. There is a premature impulse in the upper parts of the organ or in the ventricular node.
Nadzheludochkovye extrasystoles are uncharacteristic cardiac contractions, which are clearly visible on the ECG. The source, which leads to an impulse, is called an ectopic focus.
Such single extraordinary cuts are characterized by weakness, when compared with the usual heart beat. But they have a great influence on the blood flow to the heart muscle. During vagal arrhythmia, the blood supply decreases, which adversely affects the organ and its system.
Nadzheludochkovye rhythm disturbances cause the appearance of compensatory pause, when there is no contraction of the myocardium after another normal pulse. The heart becomes unresponsive to the next excitement.
A patient can feel a compensatory pause many times a day in the process of a chaotic manifestation, which is characterized as follows:
- there is a tension and a special force of the heart beat;
- after an instant "fading" the organ continues to work, normalizing the heartbeat until the next attack;
- after a slight exposure in time, the impact force and "fading" are repeated.
If the seizures are often reproduced, supraventricular extrasystole requires treatment, and the patient should register with a specialist for examination.
Single supraventricular extrasystoles can be observed even in healthy people of any age. The person practically does not feel anything or does not have certain complaints. But this is a clear symptom of the small, abnormal areas of the myocardium in the heart with disturbed blood flow.
Nadzheludochkovye extrasystoles are dangerous. Therefore, even rare compensatory pauses need special attention. It is impossible to ignore this fact, so that supraventricular extrasystole does not get out of control.
- Who is characterized by supraventricular extrasystole?
- Nadzheludochkovaya extrasystole: the reasons for the appearance
- Nadzheludochkovaya extrasystole: varieties
- Symptomatic of supraventricular extrasystole
- Why is the disease dangerous?
- Diagnosis of the disease
- Treatment of supraventricular extrasystole
Who is characterized by supraventricular extrasystole?
Supraventricular supraventricular extrasystoles may appear in seventy percent of people. Characteristic even for clinically healthy people. Presence of supraventricular extrasystole (NZHES) is not a verdict. And even if the vertical position of the eos is different from normal, this is not a sign of the disease.
Symptoms of the disease are most often manifested in adults and adolescents. They can explain the complaints and send the doctor to the correct diagnosis.
While supraventricular extrasystoles of newborns are detected on the ECG during clinical examination.
Nadzheludochkovaya extrasystole: the reasons for the appearance.
Important! Symptoms of supraventricular extrasystole may appear in humans for no apparent reason. Even clinically healthy people of any age can get sick..
For patients of middle age, the cause of supraventricular ecstastolia is functional:
- constant stress and stress state;
- excessive alcohol abuse and smoking;
- excessive use of tonic drinks, for example: tea and coffee.
In people aged the organic cause of the disease predominates, which is associated with an increase in predisposition to coronary heart disease, other heart diseases. Such patients are characterized by profound changes in the heart muscle: ischemic foci, sclerotized sites, which leads to an electrical heterogeneity of the body cavity.
Organic causes of supraventricular extrasystole are divided into groups:
- heart problems, for example: ventricular disease, heart defects (acquired and congenital, less common), myocardial infarction, heart ischemia, and so on;
- disruptions in the work of the endocrine system, for example: diabetes mellitus;
- long-term intake of cardiac drugs; their use in cardiac arrhythmias, diuretic drugs;
- failures in the balance of electrolytes, for example: potassium, sodium or magnesium;
- abnormal intake of oxygen in other diseases, for example: asthma or bronchitis.
Nadzheludochkovaya extrasystole: varieties
Nadzheludochkovye rhythm disturbances are divided into species, groups and severity. And whatever the severity of extrasystoles per day was not observed, treatment is compulsory, because disease leads to a violation of normal blood circulation and poorly affects the health of the primary muscle.
There are two types of heart rhythm disturbances:
Functional extrasystole on ECG is manifested at a young age, in people that do not have complaints about the heart. Extrasystoles in children are rare. Studies have shown that the number of extraordinary excitations for the heart is not more than thirty times per hour.
Depending on the frequency of the extrasystoles per minute, they distinguish:
- individual, are characterized by five over-standard abbreviations;
- multiple supraventricular extrasystoles. There are more than five cuts per minute.
- group supraventricular extrasystoles, which follow one after another;
- paired supraventricular extrasystoles, which are two in a row.
Depending on the order of the manifestations are distinguished:
- ordered supraventricular extrasystoles, alternate with normal contractions;
- disordered extrasystoles, alternation has no distinctive patterns.
According to the frequency of manifestation distinguish:
- rare supraventricular extrasystole, characterized by pulses less than five times per minute;
- the average supraventricular extrasystole counts more than ten, but less than fifteen pulses per minute;
- frequent supraventricular extrasystole, more than fifteen pulses per minute.
Symptomatic of supraventricular extrasystole
A noticeable and significant symptom of supraventricular extrasystole, which is clearly expressed for the average person, is the strength and intensity of the heart beat and a sharp fading. Sometimes it seems that the body seems to miss one of the strokes, and then with all his might tries to make the next contraction of muscles. But already with great difficulty.
This fact completely affects the overall well-being of the person and the effectiveness of his work. But every person can have different symptoms of supraventricular extrasystole, among which:
- chronic feeling of fatigue;
- rapid fatigue after performing simple work or exercise;
- unintentional and bad sleep at night;
- unintelligible attacks of weakness and poor health without obvious causes for the day;
- unpleasant sensations when traveling in public transport;
- dizziness, fainting;
- feeling of shortage of air and shortness of breath;
- An increased level of anxiety and panic. Sometimes there is a fear of death.
Some symptoms of supraventricular extrasystole can lead to heart failure and mental disorders.
Severe and dangerous disorders are those that are caused by cardiac pathologies. In this case, we speak of chaotic and inconclusive heart contractions - fibrillation. After all, it is this symptom of the disease that can lead to the patient's death if the patient is not treated in time with special medications..
Important! Heart fading in the process of arbitrary contractions is most often accompanied by dizziness in the patient..
The main reason for this effect is the inadequacy of blood flow during a premature impulse. These disruptions in the functioning of the circulatory system contribute to a variety of disorders. That's why there are stresses, incomprehensible anxiety, fear, insomnia and much more.
Nadzheludochkovye extrasystoles can lead to memory deterioration, a person becomes inattentive and forgetful, can not remember what happened to him the whole day. But certain things and situations can remain in memory. The disease involves oxygen starvation of the brain due to slowed blood circulation in the body. Therefore, neurological disorders and concomitant diseases of the cerebral cortex appear.
To avoid aggravation of nervous disorders, patients are prescribed special sedatives. But their admission is strictly according to the doctor's prescription and under control.
Why is the disease dangerous?
Many people ask themselves: how dangerous and dangerous are extrasystoles at all? After all, the disease is observed in half of the world's population. It is worth to take a responsible attitude to health and to treat ecstasy in all its manifestations in time, if the treating doctor recommends.
Late determination of the disease or neglect of treatment can lead to death. What could be more dangerous?
Diagnosis of the disease
Vagal extrasystole requires appropriate diagnosis, because each type of disease has distinctive features.
There are many methods of determining the disease, for example: radio frequency. And what options are appropriate in a particular case, let's talk further. So:
- electrocardiogram in a calm state, during physical exercises;
- Ultrasound of the heart;
- holter monitoring;
- general and biochemical laboratory blood test;
- general laboratory analysis of urine;
- hormonal blood test.
If you want to determine or rule out the probability of the disease, you need to do a cardiogram. Only film reproduction will allow seeing myocardial impulses, including premature ones. The ECG will show the number of extrasystoles. Almost immediately you will be able to find out what type of reduction will occur in the future: single, double or group.
In addition to laboratory tests and studies, a thorough examination of the patient with fixation of complaints is recommended. It is important to measure the pulse and listen to the heartbeat of a person. Without a qualitative questioning of the patient, the specialist will not be able to identify the type of extrasystoles needed and the reasons for their formation.
Treatment of supraventricular extrasystole
If the patient has no special complaints, then no treatment is prescribed. This does not mean that diagnostics should not be carried out. Worth it. To make sure the correct actions. But practice shows that single extrasystoles are not very dangerous for human health.
If the symptomatology of the supraventricular extrasystole tells about itself or the course is aggravated, disrupting normal life, then use sedative medications provided that you consult with your doctor.
Antiarrhythmic drugs are prescribed when the amount of side effects of the general course of treatment is significant. While vagal rare arrhythmia does not require heavy therapy.
If clinical supraventricular disorders are not observed and the patient feels normal, calm him and make such recommendations:
- correct and healthy nutrition - disease prevention. With supraventricular arrhythmia, limit salt, fried, smoked and fatty foods. Try to include in the diet more fresh fruits and vegetables, fiber.
- Do not abuse, but rather eliminate alcohol and cigarettes;
- maintain an active and healthy lifestyle, more be outdoors;
- not to allow stressful situations and overstrain;
- not to do significant physical exertion;
- healthy and prolonged sleep.
When the severity of the disease is significant and the symptoms are not that insignificant, conservative treatment is recommended: antiarrhythmics and glycosides are used..
Important! Take any medication without the appointment of a doctor, is strictly prohibited. Because you can only aggravate the situation and cause irreversible processes in the body that lead to death... ..