Erosion of cervix treatment in nulliparous
Erosion of the cervix is one of the most common gynecological diseases that women give birth to equally, and those who have not yet had time to experience the joy of motherhood. Treatment for nulliparous erosion of the cervix has its own specifics. This is due to the structure of the neck, which has a slit shape and narrow passage, while in women giving birth the cervix has a more extended appearance and a rounded shape. When choosing a regimen of therapy for nulliparous, those methods that are guaranteed will not lead to scar formation on the cervix and will not cause complications during pregnancy.
Symptomatic picture and causes of erosion
Erosion of the cervix does not always have a pronounced symptomatology. This is due to the extremely small area of the epithelium on which erosion occurs. In most cases, erosion is detected with a planned gynecological examination. Signs of the disease appear only in the case of a large area of damage to epithelial tissue by erosion.
Symptoms of the disease:
- A feeling of discomfort in the vagina, which occurs during or after sex. The degree of pain syndrome can be different.
- Discharge from the vagina with blood veins in the middle of the cycle.
- Excessive copious discharge in white. In some cases purulent contents leave the vagina.
One of the main causes of the development of cervical erosion is the ingress of microorganisms onto the mucous membrane. These changes are associated with inflammatory processes.
Other possible causes of erosion:
- Infectious diseases that are transmitted during unprotected intercourse, in particular herpes, ureaplasmosis, chlamydia.
- Constant discharge, which act irritatingly on the mucous membrane of the vagina and provoke the sloughing of the epithelium. Erosion caused by this factor is called true. Can be accompanied by spotting. True erosion is an extremely unpleasant disease that causes severe discomfort.
- Dysbacteriosis of the vagina, in which a healthy microflora is replaced by pathogenic organisms.
- Mucosal injury, for example, due to surgical termination of pregnancy.
- Use of chemical means of contraception.
- Failure in the hormonal system.
- Weakened immunity, which can not interfere with the penetration and development of pathogenic microorganisms on the mucous membranes of the organs of the reproductive system.
- Random sex life.
Possible complications and diagnosis of the disease
Despite the prevailing opinion about the harmless erosion of the cervix, this disease without proper treatment can lead to unpleasant consequences.
There are cases when erosion passes on its own, especially in young women. Possible complications include numerous infectious diseases, for which erosion education on the epithelium serves as a favorable platform - it is genital herpes, human papillomavirus, chlamydia. Without proper treatment in the presence of permanent bleeding of the damaged epithelium, there is a risk of developing tumor neoplasms.
Erosion of the cervix in a nulliparous girl suggests the passage of a number of medical tests:
- Smear analysis for the study of microflora.
- Examination of the epithelium of the cervix (smear on oncocytology).
- Biopsy (performed under certain indications).
- Ultrasound of the uterus and ovaries.
- Blood test for HIV / AIDS, syphilis and hepatitis.
- STI screening.
Specificity of treatment
There is an opinion that cervical erosion in nulliparous girls does not require treatment, and the disease will eventually pass independently. This error is due to the fact that this disease in such cases is treated in an outpatient setting and does not require serious intervention. In the absence of complications and a small area of epithelial infection, treatment may not be carried out at all. Girls are invited to wait until delivery, and only after the birth of the child to remove erosion by burning.
Treatment of cervical erosion in nulliparous individuals has its own specificity, associated with the risk of complications. The epithelium that undergoes erosion is located in the central part of the cervix and surrounds the cervical canal. To treat cervical erosion in a nulliparous girl, the following methods are used:
- chemical coagulation;
- laser vaporization;
- Radiowave therapy;
- argon-plasma ablation.
The procedure of classical cauterization (DEC) is rarely used, because it has a number of disadvantages:
- Long recovery period (from 1 to 3 months).
- Prohibition of intimate intimacy during rehabilitation.
- Soreness of the procedure.
- Risk of scar tissue.
- It is not applied in the treatment of erosion in the advanced stage.
During the cauterization of erosion, the epithelium is pre-treated. During the procedure, there is a high risk of damage to surrounding tissues. If the procedure is performed with impairments, it can lead to scarring of healthy tissue and fusion of the uterine canal, resulting in infertility.
Injury of healthy tissues that surround the cervical canal is fraught with the development of ischemic-cervical insufficiency. This phenomenon is characterized by spontaneous opening of the cervix during pregnancy and miscarriage. Scarring of the tissue can cause numerous ruptures during labor.
Method of chemical coagulation. At its carrying out there are no painful sensations, fast rehabilitation, do not touch healthy fabrics.
Treatment of cervical erosion in nulliparous girls can be medicated in the early stages of the disease. Medicinal preparations of the local spectrum of action are directed to the death of epithelial cells, affected by erosion. The most effective medical means for the treatment of erosion:
- Vagotil - has a disinfecting effect, destroys known types of pathogenic cells. It is applied to the cervix by a gynecologist.
- Solkagin - used in most cases to treat pseudo-erosion. It is used to treat all affected epithelium with a cotton swab.
Methods of Traditional Medicine
The use of folk recipes for the treatment of cervical erosion in nulliparous individuals is possible only after consultation with the attending physician. The most effective means of traditional medicine:
- Herbal preparations.
- Sea buckthorn.
To make a recipe based on mummies, you need a soda solution (a spoonful of soda per liter of water). Douching with the resulting solution, after inserting into the vagina a cotton swab soaked in a mummy. Use this method can and gave birth to a woman. The course of treatment - 2 weeks, after which you need to make a week break, and if necessary, repeat the procedure. In most cases, three repetitions are sufficient for a complete cure.
One of the most common methods of erosion treatment, which can be used only in the absence of allergic reactions to this product. The recipe for the preparation - liquid honey is bred in boiled water (a tablespoon to a glass of water).
The solution is used for syringing, afterwards a honey candle is introduced into the vagina. To prepare the candle you need the following ingredients: butter 150 g, honey - 5 tablespoons, propolis tincture - 5 g. Melt the products using a water bath, constantly mixing. Cool, form small candles, leave in the refrigerator until completely solidified.
For the treatment of erosion, a decoction of St. John's wort is used. A tablespoon of the dried grass is poured into a glass of boiling water, put on fire and brought to a boil (it is important to use only enameled dishes). Boil 10 minutes, pass through gauze. Before use, cool to room temperature. Take half a glass daily.
Nettle is used for scarring of damaged tissues. To treat erosion, freshly squeezed juice is needed. To prepare it, take a few twigs, which must be thoroughly washed. Crushed in the blender branches are squeezed through gauze. The resulting juice is moistened with a cotton swab and inserted into the vagina as deeply as possible.
For the recipe you need to take 3 tablespoons chopped herbs, put in an enamel pot, pour one liter of water, bring to a boil. Once the broth has boiled, turn off the fire and insist for one hour. Strain through gauze. Divide the whole volume of decoction into 6 parts and pour over the containers. Use for syringing, previously diluted with water (water temperature 30-35 degrees). Course - 20 days.
Sea-buckthorn oil and propolis
- Sea-buckthorn oil (you can buy it from a pharmacy) is used to inject it with a long tampon. It is inserted before going to bed and left for the whole night. Course - 10 days, after which a break for 7 days, and the procedure is repeated.
- Treatment of cervical erosion with propolis and royal jelly: 10 gr. crushed propolis is mixed with vaseline (25 g) and royal jelly (1 g). The resulting mixture is applied to a cotton swab and inserted into the vagina before bed. In the morning, get it.
- Spirituous tincture based on propolis. For its preparation, mix 3 tablespoons of alcohol solution and 5 tablespoons of propolis. Dilute the mixture with water in the ratio:. Use for syringing before going to bed. Course - two weeks.
Erosion of the cervix in nulliparous women is not a verdict. With timely diagnosis and proper treatment, the disease passes quickly and without consequences.