Hilba - the benefits of plants for women
Hilba belongs to the universal plants, which have a number of useful properties and treat more than one disease. This herb is known in the world in various ways, there are such names as fenugreek, shamballa, helba, camel grass, Greek hay and a cocked hat. In addition, hilba is popular not only as a medicinal or cosmetic means, but also as a spice.
In countries such as Egypt and Ethiopia, hilba is used to make bread called "hulba" or "abish". In Turkey, from the grass, tea is prepared, which relieves spasms in the stomach caused by unusual food for the body. Fenugreek is often used as an additive to dishes from vegetables, as it helps them to be better absorbed. Fenugreek is a part of hops-suneli and curry.
Ancient Greek healer Hippocrates highly valued fenugreek as a unique healing remedy. The healing properties of Hilba were also known in ancient Egypt, often used for severe labor and problems with breastfeeding. In the Arab countries, it is customary to eat fried chiba seeds to round the chest and thighs. Modern scientists confirm that fenugreek has amazing properties.
Fenugreek is used as a means of intravenous application, and external. To properly treat pathologies with this herb, it is useful to know what properties it has and how to use it.
Seeds of fenugreek should be taken after delivery: their medicinal properties favorably affect the back, strengthen immunity and promote lactation. The oil of chylba is prescribed to people with diabetes due to the ability to reduce the amount of sugar in the blood. Reduces pain in the throat for viral diseases.
Like seeds, oil is useful for drinking during breastfeeding. Hilba is used for gynecological diseases and for reducing the negative effects of menopause and critical days. The herb is used to stimulate childbirth.
The plant is known for its soothing effect, relieves inflammation, heals the nervous, respiratory and reproductive violations, in connection with this, hilba is prescribed to patients who have undergone severe illnesses in order to strengthen the victim organism.
After receiving fenugreek, there are improvements in the condition in people with cancer.
In the composition of fenugreek there is a plant hormone, similar to its properties for estrogen. This type of hormone is important for the female body in the first stages of growth of the endometrium and the dominant follicle. Estrogen is responsible for the proper functioning of the reproductive system, rejuvenates the body. Vegetable fenugreek hormones (phytoestrogens) are necessary for women in whom a high level of male hormones is observed.
In addition, fenugreek has other useful properties:
- reduces fever;
- reduces the cholesterol in the blood;
- normalizes blood circulation;
- neutralizes pathogenic microorganisms;
- dissolves mucous discharge in infectious diseases;
- treats gastrointestinal disturbances;
- has a beneficial effect on the skin and hair.
Hilba as a cosmetic means
Fenugreek has proved itself well with the care of hair and skin. It is easy to prepare yourself at home. Seeds and oil of hilba is used to restore the hair, as it prevents hair loss and promotes their growth.
In alternative medicine, there are three basic and effective prescriptions how to insist hilbu so that it has a beneficial effect on the hair:
- To restore damaged hair, it is recommended to mix a few drops of sandalwood and hilba oil with two tablespoons of coconut oil, and then warm it up. The finished product must be rubbed in circular movements into the scalp and hair. To get a healing effect, you should treat all the strands. Oil should be kept on the head for at least an hour, preferably leave a mask for the night. Rinse the head with shampoo.
- Brew a pinch of hilba seeds and let it brew for about an hour. After the expiration of the time, the infusion is poured into a container with an atomizer. Apply on the head at least three times a day, both on wet hair, and on the dried. After the procedure, accelerated hair growth is noted, they become more voluminous, softer, fresh and acquire a natural shine. Infusion positively affects the roots of the hair, making them stronger, cleanses the skin.
- To stop hair loss, you should cook a tablespoon of hilba seeds until they turn into gruel. For a greater healing effect, it is necessary to mix seeds with black cumin. The resulting product should be applied to the hair and left for twenty minutes, after which the head needs to be washed.
Seeds of fenugreek restore and tonify the skin of the face:
- To make a mask against acne, you need to mix five to seven grams of hilba seeds with a tablespoon of olive oil. After applying, leave the mask for half an hour, then wash your face with water.
- For a nutritious mask, you need to mix five grams of chopped seeds of hilba, yolk, honey, caraway and olive oil. Liquid rub into the skin of the face and leave for twenty minutes, after rinse with water.
- A mask for moisturizing the skin should be prepared from the seeds of helba, honey, carrot juice and aloe. The components are taken in equal amounts and mixed, the mask is left to stand for twenty minutes, then rinse the face with water.
The so-called "yellow hilba tea" is very popular among women. The drink is pleasant to taste and is treated by a weakened organism during infectious diseases. It is customary to drink it when painful menstruation and intestinal disorders occur. It is also popular because it has no contraindications and negative consequences. Tea is advised to be drunk daily for preventive purposes.
Before you make tea, you should wash the seeds of hilba. Do not more than two teaspoons of fenugreek cook for seven minutes. For the taste of honey or spices.
Fenugreek helps with the conception of a child. 17 grams of fenugreek seeds boil for about six minutes on a weak flame. Take the drink at least a month several times a day. In another recipe, it is necessary to insist the seeds of the hilba in the water for two hours, then use the liquid three times a day.
Experts recommend not to get rid of used seeds, as they contain valuable dietary fiber.
In the treatment of diseases of the reproductive system for the female body, a decoction from this plant is suitable. For a drink you need to take a tablespoon of chopped chilli seeds and pour boiled water, filter. Take one third of the glass before food.
To increase the volume of the breast and preserve its roundness, the oil of the hilba is used. For these purposes, you need to mix six drops of oil with linseed oil and rub in circular massaging movements. It is necessary to allow the skin of the breast to soak up the liquid, then wash it off with warm water. The procedure should be carried out regularly.
Today, the influence of hilba on the process of producing breast milk has not been fully understood, however, there have been no cases when a woman has had problems with feeding. According to the received data, a day after receiving tea from fenugreek, lactation is improved.
For the preparation of tea requires washed seeds of the plant, it is desirable to soak them for two hours, then pour a glass of water and cook for ten minutes. Take tea three times a day.
Fenugreek is not recommended for use:
- during pregnancy;
- with an elevated level of the hormone estrogen;
- with estrogen-dependent tumors of the pelvic organs and mammary glands;
- at an allergy on grasses.
Take teas, infusions and broths of chilba follows only after the end of menstruation or before them, since there is a high probability of severe bleeding. For this reason, fenugreek is strictly contraindicated in women who have hyperestrogenia.
Prolonged use of chilba leads to pain in the abdominal region, allergic reactions, the smell of maple syrup begins to come from the skin. The last symptom is not dangerous for a woman's health, but when visiting a doctor, it is necessary to explain to him the cause of the smell, so that he does not take him to the disease of the endocrine system.
Recommendations for the use of hilba
When using chilby seeds for culinary purposes, they must first be fried in order to eliminate the bitter taste. Seeds need to be taken exactly as much as specified in the recipe. Ready fried seeds get a light brown color. If they turn red, then this will add bitterness to the dish
For medicinal purposes, dried seeds are used that have a pleasant odor. To avoid problems with body odor after a long use of fenugreek, you need to take a shower every day and drink enough water. It is advisable to drink tea from the seeds of hilba, since it does not impart an unpleasant smell to the sweat.
Fenugreek mainly grows on the territory of eastern countries, so it is not possible to collect it alone. Seeds and oil of this plant are sold in pharmacies at an affordable price or in online stores