Correct make-up and cosmetics for women after 50 years old
To the choice of decorative cosmetics for age make-up should be approached with all responsibility, because what fits a young girl, on a mature woman will look inappropriate. The use of corrective agents, as well as a competent selection of tonal basis, shadows and lipstick will help hide skin imperfections and look much younger. Moderation and naturalness is the main rule of make-up for women after 50 years.
Cosmetics for women after 50 years old
The desire to look beautiful, stylish and young is a natural desire of every fair sex, regardless of age and social status. Unfortunately, over the years, skin care has to spend more and more time, and the result does not always meet expectations.
Properly executed age makeup will help not only to visually emphasize the dignity of appearance, but also to look younger for several years. Consider what properties should have decorative and uhodovaya cosmetics, as well as the basic rules of makeup for women after 50 years.
The condition of the skin gives the age of the woman the most. To combat flabbiness, dryness and deep wrinkles, it is necessary not only to visit the cosmetology room on a regular basis, but also to take care of yourself daily at home.
Correctly selected day and night creams, serums and masks will help to significantly improve the condition of the fading epidermis and permanently delay the formation of new wrinkles.
It should be remembered that anti-aging face cream should contain at least one of the listed components:
- hyaluronic acid;
- milk and glycolic ANA acids;
- coenzyme Q10;
- vitamins A, C, E;
To choose suitable means from all presented in shops of a variety the consultation of the cosmetician will help. For the greatest effect, it is recommended to use make-up cosmetics belonging to one product line.
Requirements for decorative cosmetics
All decorative cosmetics for those over fifty should have a pronounced moisturizing effect that persists for a long time. It is strictly forbidden to apply funds that dry or irritate the skin, since they are not only emphasize age imperfections, but also irreversibly accelerate the process of aging cells of the epidermis.
Makeup for women after 50 years should be as natural and natural as possible. Stylists and cosmetologists recommend to abandon the use of pearlescent and shiny, as well as too bright shades of shades and lipstick.
With special responsibility, one should approach the choice of the basis for make-up. The tonal cream and concealer should have a light enough velvety texture for a uniform application, but at the same time effectively mask pigmented spots, dilated capillaries and uneven skin.
In order not to be mistaken with the choice of the color of tone and corrective means, it is necessary to be guided by the recommendations of make-up artists:
- Violet shades help to neutralize the yellowness and earthiness of the skin;
- Green color hides the redness (irritation, allergic spots, dilated blood vessels);
- Peach concealer masks dark bags under the eyes and pigmentation on the skin.
Ladies of mature age should not abuse the pink, yellow and brown shades of the tonal basis, since when mismanaging they emphasize the age and visually reinforce the defects. Unlike shadows and powders, foundation and correctors are always applied from top to bottom so that the hairs visible on the mature skin do not rise.
Do not save on decorative cosmetics, especially use products with expired shelf life. Confidence in the quality of the means used - the guarantee of an ideal female makeup.
The order of applying makeup
To apply decorative cosmetics should be started in daylight and only after preliminary cleansing and moisturizing the skin. The main stages of makeup include step-by-step use of the following means:
- Consilers and corrective agents. They should be applied pointwise to problem areas with a thin brush and spread over the skin with patting movements of the fingers.
Foundation. The coverage area should not only capture the central part of the face, but also extend to the neck, the area around the ears, the top of the decollete.
Careful feathering of the boundaries of applying cream is the main rule of successful make-up.
- Powder. It is worth giving preference to a light friable powder, with which you can sculpt the face, achieving an amazing lifting effect. To visually tighten the flabby skin, it is recommended to slightly lighten the bridge of the nose, the center of the forehead, the chin and lower eyelids. With the help of powder on a darker tone, you need to put light accents under the cheekbones and on the side surfaces of the cheeks.
- Contour for eyebrows. Cosmetologists recommend using a special shade or powder, but not a pencil. With the help of a thin brush, you should type a small amount of a product that is as close as possible to the natural color eyebrows, and gently emphasize their natural shape, without leaving the contours and painting the visible gaps between hairs.
- Eyeliner. With the help of a dark gray, black or brown contour, it is necessary to draw a thin arrow along the line of growth of the eyelashes, while also painting the intermittent space. The tip of the arrow should look upwards and to the side. From the eyeliner of the lower eyelid it is better to refuse completely or to limit oneself to placing small accents from the outer corners of the eyes.
- Eyeshadow. The correct everyday and solemn make-up for a woman after 50 years is impossible without the use of matte shades of neutral colors: beige, peach, coffee or gray. The inner corner and the central part of the upper eyelid should be slightly lightened, and the outer contour - darken, shading the shadows towards the temples.
- Mascara. To paint eyelashes it is desirable in one layer, giving preference to brown or graphite shades.
- Blush. For make-up, make-up artists recommend using a blush of pinkish-beige or light-peach color. On the face of a round and triangular shape, they are recommended to be applied under the cheekbones and on the lateral surfaces of the forehead. To mask the heavy lower part of the face or sagging skin on the sides, the area of application of blush should be shifted to the central part of the cheeks and their lower borders.
- Lip Liner and Lipstick. The use of a pencil is mandatory, since with age the lip boundary becomes blurred and fuzzy. Lipstick and a contour must completely match in color and have the most light texture.
In pursuit of beauty and youth, you should not get involved in decorative cosmetics, because with excessive use of it you can get the opposite effect. It must be remembered that only light and natural makeup in adulthood is a sign of good taste.