What is dangerous high content of hemoglobin and what means its increase to 150 g / l in women?
Hemoglobin is an important constituent of blood, therefore, its reduction or increase is indicative of disorders or serious diseases. If the high hemoglobin in a woman is 150 or more, she needs to go through a comprehensive examination that will help determine the cause of the pathological indicators.
- Causes of elevated hemoglobin
- Symptomatic of high hemoglobin
- Hemoglobin 149: how dangerous?
- Hemoglobin 152-160 in women: what to do and how to treat?
Causes of elevated hemoglobin
Hemoglobin in women can reach 146-153 g / l for various reasons, the main of which are:
- Pregnancy in the early stages;
- Cardiological pathologies and chronic long-term lung diseases with respiratory failure;
- Overdose with medicines containing iron or vitamin B12, for example. appointed during pregnancy or taken without a doctor's appointment;
- Harmful habits and alcohol abuse (because of alcohol and tobacco, the level of red blood cells in the blood can rise);
- Long-term vomiting or loose stools as a result of poisoning or gastrointestinal diseases, which lead to dehydration of the body and increase of hemoglobin level;
- Diseases of the blood, malfunction of the bone marrow and malignant tumors;
- Abuse of diuretics, including in the composition of teas for weight loss;
- Reception of medicines and antibiotics that are not prescribed by a doctor or cause an allergic reaction, due to which the metabolism and clotting of blood are disturbed.
It is important to pay attention to bad habits and give more time to physical exercises that will help restore normal hemoglobin levels.
Symptomatic of high hemoglobin
Hemoglobin with an index of 150-155 is manifested by distinctive symptoms, which can disturb in each individual case in different ways: someone has less, and someone more intensively. Signs of a pathological change in the composition of the blood are manifested in a complex or separately:
- severe dizziness, weakness, nausea, drowsiness, which can manifest, despite the fact that the body has rested enough;
- dry mouth and thirst, because of which the patient can not get drunk;
- a decrease or a sharp increase in blood pressure, even in adolescents, which is manifested by weakness and headaches;
- red spots on the skin, the color of which changes as a whole to a reddish hue;
- pain in the girls during the menstrual cycle, long and painful periods.
Such symptoms can be confused with other diseases, so it is recommended to consult a doctor who examines and gives an opinion. He is obliged to prescribe a surrender of a general blood test, which will help to determine exactly what hemoglobin level is, and what is the reason for its sharp increase.
Hemoglobin 149: how dangerous?
If the indicators increase, it can lead to violations in the body. If you do not understand in time what is the reason, and do not take up the treatment, then it threatens:
- the fact that the process of blood circulation is broken and problems with blood supply of tissues and organs can develop;
- the fact that blood clots will clog the arteries, and this threatens with heart attacks and strokes (due to the fact, that oxygen does not enter the heart with blood, resulting in the development of oxygen starvation);
- hemoglobin 150 in older men can cause disorders in the genitourinary system (cause a weak erection and other pathologies);
- hemoglobin 150-154 in a female child can cause deterioration of the blood supply to the brain, kidney and liver pathology, enlargement of the spleen.
Elevated indicators are dangerous and can badly affect the health of the body as a whole, so you need to urgently go to the doctor and take up the treatment.
Hemoglobin 152-160 in women: what to do and how to treat?
What is hemoglobin bound to in a woman, what to do, and how to treat this condition? Therapy is possible, but you need to consult a doctor when you are just beginning to worry about the symptoms. First of all, the following is recommended:
- restore normal diet and diet: refuse to take meat, beets, milk, cereals, sweet and carbonated drinks;
- to introduce in the menu more seafood, fruits, vegetables, sour cream, beans and kefir;
- to abandon bad habits: smoking, alcoholic beverages and narcotic substances;
- to lead an active lifestyle and try to move more, play sports and exercise.
If hemoglobin is detected 147 g / l in women and above, then doctors usually prescribe such treatment:
- medications that dilute the blood: Aspirin, Trental, Cardiomagnolo and Curantil;
- the use of leeches, which can dilute blood and reduce iron levels;
- the use of salads with herbs, which will help reduce hemoglobin and restore the normal process of blood circulation: parsley, dill, celery and others.
Please note that treatment is given individually to each individual, so before you take it, you need to consult with your doctor.
Details of the high level of iron and the dangers that it represents, you can learn from the video:.. .