The choice of herbs for cleaning blood vessels and their use in recipes
Our plant world is surprisingly rich and diverse. Each plant has been endowed with a unique appearance and health-giving properties. Therefore, since ancient times, healers have been preparing herbal medicines and ointments from herbs. Some plants have the ability to clear blood vessels from cholesterol and other harmful deposits, improve blood flow in human body: chamomile flowers, yarrow, birch buds, St. John's wort, clover flowers, immortelle, celandine, motherwort, etc. Below we will consider in more detail which herbs clean the vessels, and the best recipes with their use.
The circulatory system of the body is constantly clogged, collecting organic salts on the walls of the vessels. The process leads to atherosclerosis, circulatory disorders, hypertension and varicose veins. Therefore, it is useful to regularly cleanse blood vessels using healing herbs.
As for any therapy, it is possible to single out general contraindications for herbal treatment:
- heart and vascular disease;
- liver, kidney disease;
- ulcers of the intestine and / or stomach;
- individual intolerance (allergy to the plant);
- pregnancy and lactation.
- St. John's Wort
- Popular Recipes
St. John's Wort
Blooms in the second half of the summer with small yellow flowers. Contains a huge amount of useful substances, which has earned wide application. Even on the shelves of drugstores you can find enough drugs based on St. John's wort. The grass strengthens the walls of small capillaries and large vessels, improves their elasticity, eliminates cholesterol plaques and blood clots, improves digestion, the work of brain cells, has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, choleretic actions. Making the blood more dense, the grass tends to increase blood pressure, so St. John's wort is contraindicated in hypertensive patients.
Remarkable properties and pleasant aroma make the plant widely applicable in folk medicine. One of the natural antibiotics and tools to combat depression and insomnia. It dilutes the blood, promotes vasodilation, normalizes the work of the heart and improves the functioning of the circulatory system. To collect mint for drying it is necessary in the period of the beginning of flowering (mid-summer), when it contains a high content of essential oils. Young grass in terms of benefits for blood vessels does not represent value and is good only in fresh form as a flavorful seasoning for tea or desserts.
It is harvested in July, during a period of mass flowering. Good soothes and relaxes - it is better to drink before rest, and not when you need to be alert and active. Motherwort has a general strengthening effect, lowers arterial pressure, is used in the therapy of diseases respiratory system, anemia, cardiovascular failure and in the fight against sweating of the lower extremities.
This perennial herb can be found everywhere. Gathered in the flowering period, and the clover blooms all summer. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, cleans vessels and lymph (recommended for atherosclerosis), increases blood clotting, helps with colds. Grass is useful to drink for preventive purposes to everyone after 40 years.
The leaves and roots of all familiar plants are rich in vitamins and trace elements. Benefits - in regulating metabolic processes in the body, dissolving cholesterol in blood vessels, reducing blood sugar, strengthening the capillary network, preventing strokes, heart attacks and atherosclerosis. Collect dandelions need as far as possible from the roadway, tk. they accumulate copper, selenium, zinc. The maximum therapeutic effect will have plants harvested at the end of spring or autumn.
His flowers clean the vessels and liver, have a bile and diuretic effect on the body, help with arteriosclerosis of blood vessels, diabetes and obesity. Immortelle increases the coagulability of the blood, so it is not recommended for varicose veins and thrombophlebitis. It is collected immediately after blooming and stored up to 3 years.
In addition to herbs, you can use garlic, lemon, celery, lilac root when cleaning vessels (leaves, flowers and bark). The lilac root can be dried, chopped and used for broths and tinctures. This plant has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and analgesic effect, helps to get rid of the pathologies of the heart and vessels associated with high risk of ischemia and the formation of blood clots.
Almost all the herbs that clean the vessels can be purchased at the pharmacy. But it's cheaper to assemble them yourself, because most of these plants grow next to us.
For vascular therapy to be effective, you need to properly store herbs and take them. The best option is to use fresh plants (in extreme cases - up to 2 years of proper storage). Store in glass, wooden containers. In extreme cases - in cardboard boxes or tissue bags.
If you decide to clean the vessels at home, by resorting to the phytotherapy method, you can use the following effective combinations of herbs:
- Infusion of cholesterol deposits. Cleaning of vessels with herbs: immortelle, birch buds, St. John's wort and chamomile flowers. Ingredients to mix (each for 100 grams), pour 1 tablespoon of the mixture with boiling water (1 glass). To steam for half an hour. Strain, take 2 times a day for a week. Recommended course for prevention once a year.
- Infusion of clover. A teaspoon of dried flowers on a glass of water. Stir in a water bath for 10 minutes, insist half an hour, strain. It is recommended for 3 weeks of such cleansing twice with a weekly break (eat before meals 3 times a day).
- Herbal collection for cleaning vessels from plaques from cholesterol: St. John's wort, peppermint, field horsetail (3 tbsp. l.), the root of a dandelion and berries of mountain ash or strawberry (1 tbsp. l.) - a mixture of herbs pour boiling water from the calculation of a glass of water for 2 teaspoons of collection. Insist a couple of hours and strain. To eat before eating 100 ml for three weeks.
- Coniferous collection for immunity and purification of blood vessels from cholesterol: 100 grams of needles of pine, 30 g of ground hips and 40 grams of hop cones to pour, l of water and cook for 20 minutes. Infuse in a thermos during the day. Strain, you can drink.
- Dill infusion with valerian. Preparation: 100 gr of fennel seeds and 2 tablespoons of ground valerian root, fill it in a jar, pour 2 liters of boiling water. When the infusion has cooled to 40 ° C, add a couple tablespoons of honey. After that, wrap the glass jar and let it brew for 1 day. Take 20 days for 1 tbsp. l. for half an hour before a meal. After 2 weeks, repeat the course to fix the result.
- Spirituous tincture from the roots of dandelions. Half a glass of washed raw materials is poured into 500 ml of vodka and infused in a light-deprived cold place for 2 weeks. The next step is to filter through a sieve. Keep in the cold, taking 20 ml with water immediately before meals 3 times a day (3 weeks course). The roots of dandelions can be stored for up to 5 years.
- Recipe for medicinal herbal tea based on herbs in the video:
All medicinal broths and herbal infusions are recommended to be consumed warm, adding a spoonful of honey to improve the taste and increase the benefits. A week before the start of phytotherapy, it will not be superfluous to clean the liver by drinking cholagogue preparations..
To clean blood vessels instead of synthetic drugs, you can successfully use the medicinal properties of plants. Regular preventive measures will help you to live a long active life. However, before starting active phytotherapy, consult a doctor about the advisability of herbal treatment, contraindications and the appropriate dosage of plant-based products... .