What you need to know about vegetovascular dystonia in a mixed type
The diagnosis of "vegetovascular dystonia" is now being established more often. Why is this happening? Stresses and constant emotional stress make themselves felt both for adults and children of the puberty period. Especially often the condition manifests itself in people who are associated with mental work. Often, dystonia is manifested in schoolchildren, students, office workers and scientific institutions. In addition to tension, a person loses the proper amount of oxygen, which leads to pain in the head, dizziness, general weakness.
Vegeto-vascular dystonia, developing in a mixed type, is one of the most common types of disorders. Some doctors do not call her a disease, because it is a functional disorder or neurosis, which is accompanied by a change in blood pressure, a decrease in efficiency, weakness, e.
- Diagnosis of an AVR by a mixed type: symptoms
- Causes of development
- What should be the treatment?
- Treatment with procedures
- What should be the prevention?
Diagnosis of an AVR by a mixed type: symptoms
The VSD has a wide range of symptoms, as in people with such functional disorders a short time, blood pressure can go up to high scores, then to critical low. Hypotonic and hypertonic type in this case are presented together. Identify yourself VSD possible, but it is better to seek advice from a physician, cardiologist or endocrinologist. Each of the doctors should conduct a diagnosis to be sure of the diagnosis.
Diagnosis of AVI is made if the patient is going through:
- Pressure jumps in different directions.
- Frequent weakness.
- Headache (cephalalgia).
- Spots before the eyes, flies.
- Constipation, flatulence, heartburn.
- Increased sweating.
- Tingling in the heart area or pressing pain for several hours (cardialgia).
- Sensation of lack of air.
- Meteozavisimost (during a worsening of the weather or changing the season, the symptoms intensify).
- Feeling of apathy or nervous excitement.
This affects the vegetative system. This syndrome is a common condition in adolescents. In adolescence, a child begins to actively grow and develop. Emotional changes are more active than physical changes. This leads to the appearance of these symptoms. Sometimes, due to active growth, the organs simply do not have time to increase, which leads to rapid heartbeat, pressure jumps, weakness, etc. Symptoms of VSD are caused by a neurosis, which sometimes a child or an adult can not control.
Causes of development
Throughout life, every person has experienced symptoms of VSD, but everyone perceives and reacts differently to them. In one person, pain in the head area is not a concern, and the other causes a sense of fear for a healthy one, forcing a comprehensive medical examination.
It is the feeling of nervousness, fear and suspense that causes the heart to beat more often, raise or lower the pressure.
VSD can appear due to various reasons:
- Hereditary factor.
- Chronic heart failure (CHF).
- Diseases or pathologies of the thyroid gland, heart, GI tract.
- Non-compliance with the diet, work and rest.
- Diseases of the central nervous system (neuroses, nervous breakdowns).
- Constant overfatigue.
- Exposure to stressful situations.
It turns out that VSD - a functional violation of the central nervous system, so people can regulate the development of symptoms without drugs, but if it is not about the presence of pathologies of organs.
Now more and more often doctors write off pain, jumps of a BP, nervousness on VSD, but not always it so. Because of the negligence of doctors, a person can suffer because of a particular heart disease, blood vessels or thyroid gland.
What should be the treatment?
Drugs for the treatment of this condition does not exist, because this is not a specific disease. In the classification of diseases, the IRD has an ICD code of 10. To stabilize the state of a person with this disorder, sedatives are used, which reduce nervous tension. The main thing is to calm down and relax in time. Therapy will include not only medications for the treatment of VSD by mixed type. Treatment is based on:
- Exclusion of alcohol and cigarettes.
- Do not consume energy or coffee beverages.
- Accurately share working hours and rest time.
- More to be in the fresh air.
- Walk more - at least 2 hours a day.
- Consume more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Refuse from oily and harmful food.
- To devote time to yoga, meditation, listening to pleasant music, communication with friends, relatives.
- Do not close in yourself.
- Enter the hardening with cold water.
These are simple rules that will not harm anyone. They can be used by both the child and the adult. In pregnant women VSD can manifest itself due to hormonal changes, so it is better to visit a doctor regularly.
Important! This is appropriate to use if a person does not have problems with the heart, blood vessels, psyche..
In severe cases, treatment is based on taking antidepressants, because a person is not able to control the nervous and emotional arousal independently. As a standard, doctors recommend eating more foods rich in vitamins, micronutrients. To calm the central nervous system, it is acceptable to take valerian.
Treatment with procedures
Not always drugs can help a person to really relax and calm down. The best medicine for stabilizing the central nervous system will be relaxation. Therefore, doctors recommend taking place:
- Relaxing massage.
- Salt baths
- Therapeutic physical training.
Home relaxation is to take a bath with herbs (chamomile, melissa, thyme, mint). Such herbal preparations will help calm down after a day's work. You can drink soothing teas, which are freely available in phyto-pharmacies.
Curing once and for all dystonia is a difficult task, because only a person can regulate his psycho-emotional state. A doctor can help strengthen the body. The main condition is to visit the doctor on time and conduct medical preventive examinations in order to start timely treatment if pathology is detected.
What should be the prevention?
To buy a cure for dystonia is impossible, since it is a complex disruption of the CNS, which leads to malfunction of the heart, stomach, blood vessels, etc. This violation can develop in any age. In order not to become a victim of a condition, it is necessary:
- Time to go to bed and rest.
- Walk more often outdoors.
- More often to visit the company.
- In time to identify and treat foci of inflammation of the organs.
- Return to a healthy diet, without fast food, soda, coffee, energy.
- Do not abuse sedatives.
- Actively spend free time (swimming, cycling, walking, yoga).
If the arrhythmia attacks increase, the pain in the temporal part of the head becomes stronger, the person loses appetite, more is in a depressed state, it is important to undergo extensive medical examination in a number of specialists. Such doctors should be: therapist, cardiologist, neurologist, endocrinologist, gynecologist for women, urologist for men, gastroenterologist.
The sign of the absence of dystonia will appear only when a person ceases to close in himself, experience through trifles, etc. Normal psychological state, good spirits, activity, positive outlook on the world will help to cope with negative symptoms more quickly... .