What to do to less sweat?
Table of contents
- Application of an electrical appliance
- Herbal medicinal herbs
Many people who suffer from localized hyperhidrosis are interested in the question of how less to sweat. Initially, you should know about the factors that provoke profuse sweating:
- Hormonal imbalance: during menopause and during puberty.
- Chronic stress.
- Vegeto-vascular dystonia.
- Renal failure.
- Disruption of the pituitary gland.
- Heredity (idiopathic hyperhidrosis).
It is important to understand what needs to be done to less sweat. Therefore, it is worth considering several ways to solve a delicate problem.
Application of an electrical appliance
Ionophoresis will help to get rid of excessive sweating. The mechanism of its action is as follows: a low-intensity current passes through water and destroys the cells of the epidermis, which, when dying, clog the ducts of sweat glands without harm to the body.
This process is not accompanied by any painful sensations. Often, the device is used with excessive sweating of the palms. It is important to consider how the therapeutic procedure goes:
- You need to put your hands in a bath filled with water.
- Be sure to remove all metal objects.
- If your hands have minor damage, you must first treat them with petroleum jelly.
- The procedure lasts an average of about half an hour.
- Doctors often prescribe iontophoresis once a day for 2 weeks.
- The first procedure is carried out in a specialized clinic, and then the patient can be treated at home.
There are certain contraindications to the use of an electrical device against hyperhidrosis. The device can not be used in the following patient category:
- pregnant women;
- persons with a pacemaker or metal implants;
- suffering from epileptic seizures;
- patients with concomitant chronic diseases.
The expediency of carrying out iontophoresis can be determined only by a doctor, therefore one can not neglect the advice of a specialist.
Herbal medicinal herbs
What to do to less sweat? Means of traditional medicine will help. It is worth considering the medicinal properties of the active ingredients that make up the herbs, as well as the recipes for preparing decoctions against excessive sweating:
- If a person is interested in how less to sweat, you should know that a decoction based on sage will relieve hyperhidrosis of the armpits. It is necessary to prepare it for 1 hour. l. dry leaves of sage pour boiling water in a volume of 500 ml. Insist means. Strain, then drink 150 ml three times a day. It is recommended to continue treatment within a month. It has a highly effective therapeutic effect.
- The calyx bark also struggles with the problem of increased sweating. It is necessary to pour (200 ml) with boiling water for 1 hour. l. vegetable raw materials. Simmer the broth over low heat for 15 minutes. Insist and strain. Then treat the resulting area with a lot of sweating.
- Oak bark contributes to the normalization of sweat glands. It will take 1 hour to prepare the broth. l. raw pour boiling water, and then simmer the broth over low heat for 10-15 minutes. Add to decoction 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice, which is a prerequisite to avoid pigmentation of the skin (may acquire a brown color). The product is used for external treatment of the feet and axillary cavities.
- How less to sweat after a week? You can use a decoction based on herbal collection, which includes the following medicinal plants: valerian root, sage leaves and horsetail shoots. Pour boiling water (250 ml) the above mentioned herbs in the proportion 9. Let the broth brew in a dark and cool place. Use the drug is recommended 2 times a day. The exact dosage, frequency and timing of the decoction can only be determined by the doctor.
When a person wants to know how less to sweat, he will try all sorts of ways to get rid of the problem that deprives him of the opportunity to live a full life.
https://www.youtube.com/watc? = 5i7pHf9aufE
But do not blindly trust the people's recipes and medicines, which are very popular. Hyperhidrosis can be a symptom of a serious internal disease, so it is worth a thorough diagnostic examination before starting therapy.