Instructions for use Wobenzima in gynecology
Preparations of antibacterial and hormonal therapy are recognized as the most effective method of treatment of gynecological diseases. However, the list of side effects as a result of their use has a negative effect on the body. Wobenzym (instructions for use in gynecology) makes it possible to evaluate the benefits of treatment based on proteolytic enzymes. The highly active components that make up Wobenzym not only strengthen the effect of basic therapy drugs, but also eliminate the side effects caused by their prolonged use.
What is the drug
The drug, produced by the German pharmaceutical company Mucos Pharma, is presented in the form of tablets with a specific odor. For maximum effect, the tablets are coated with an enteric coating.
This is a combination drug consisting of enzymes of plant and animal origin. It consists of proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapple (bromelain) and papaya (papain), as well as from the pancreas (pancreatin, chymotrypsin, lipase, amylase, rutin).
Wobenzym - a powerful immunomodulator, which has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, fibrinolytic action. The drug has anti-edematous effect, improves microcirculation in the focus of inflammation. An enzyme-based medicine has a positive effect on the antitoxic function of the liver, restores activity of hepatocytes, disinfects and removes toxins, metabolic products, allergens and free from the body radicals.
Wobenzym in gynecology is used in complex therapy for the treatment of reproductive diseases in acute and chronic stage, and also independently for the purpose of prevention to prevent possible relapses in recovery period.
Indications for use
Wobenzym influences the basic physiological processes in the body:
- improving metabolism, fat metabolism, increasing the level of high-density lipids;
- activation of the immune system;
- increasing the effectiveness level of antibacterial agents of systemic action by increasing antimicrobial immunity;
- elimination of side effects due to the use of antibacterial and hormonal drugs (allergic reaction, dysbiosis);
- prevention of thromboembolic complications;
- positive effect on erythrocytes, their free movement into the systemic circulation;
- prevention of adhesions by reducing the amount of fibrin, as well as keloid formations;
- increasing the resistance of the body after surgical treatment of gynecological diseases, shortening the rehabilitation period.
Indications for the appointment of Wobenzym are:
- Inflammatory processes in the uterus and its appendages(adnexitis). Wobenzym has an anti-inflammatory and anti-edema effect, prevents the development of adhesions and tube obstruction. Reduces the risk of ectopic pregnancy and a general violation of reproductive function.
- Endometritis. The drug improves blood flow to tissues, fluidity of blood, metabolic processes, eliminates puffiness and stagnation in the uterine cavity, prevents the formation of hematomas, increases local immunity. Mark its analgesic effect due to the decomposition of biologically active substances that cause pain. In combination with antibacterial drugs shortens the terms of treatment and rehabilitation, prevents relapses of the disease.
- Inflammation in the vagina and cervix(colpitis, atrophic vaginitis, bacterial vaginosis, cervical dysplasia, chronic cervicitis). Wobenzim activates the regeneration of mucous membranes, accelerates epithelialization of damaged areas and microcirculation in blood vessels. They note the positive effect of the drug in complex therapy for the treatment of chlamydia, mycoplasmosis and other bacterial and viral infections. The effectiveness of the drug is due to the ability to increase the concentration of antibiotics in the focus of inflammation.
- Infertility, which arose as a result of recurrent inflammatory processes in the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes. Wobenzym inhibits the formation of keloid scars and adhesions, facilitates the free passage of a fertilized egg into the uterine cavity. Eliminates the side effects of hormone replacement therapy, including contraception.
- Vascular disorders in menopause. Wobenzym restores microcirculatory hemostasis, activates platelets, prevents the formation of large aggregates that clog small vessels. The drug has a regulating effect on the nuclear-free cell fragments circulating in the systemic blood flow, Unlike antiaggregants, Wobenzym does not break the mucous membrane of the stomach and 12-finger guts. This drug is indispensable in the prevention of vascular disorders in old age.
- Pregnancy Period. Wobenzym has a beneficial effect on the body of a pregnant woman. It increases the resistance of the body during the period of hormonal reorganization, reduces the manifestations of gestosis, eliminates swelling. Gynecologists note its positive effect on the microcirculation of the placenta: improving blood supply, reducing the risk of thrombosis.
- Surgical procedures(abortion, scraping). Enzymes included in the medicine accelerate the restoration of damaged tissues, prevent the formation of keloid scars, reduce the risk of infectious complications.
- Vascular thrombosis in the puerperium. Wobenzym is recommended for use in women suffering from extensive thrombosis of the uterus and other pelvic organs, varicose veins, congenital and acquired pathologies. The drug is included in the complex therapy aimed at preventing the development of thrombotic complications.
- Premenstrual syndrome. The medicine is taken to eliminate unpleasant symptoms in the premenstrual and menstrual periods. Wobenzym has an anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous effect on the reproductive organs, eliminates soreness in the uterus and appendages, as well as in the mammary glands with mastopathy.
- Mastopathy. The drug reduces the severity of the pain syndrome and enhances the effect of the use of pathogenetic therapy.
Features of the drug use
The dose of the drug and the length of the course of treatment are established by the attending physician based on the patient's history. Having estimated the degree of severity of the disease, the gynecologist develops an individual scheme of taking the medicine, correcting it during the course of therapy.
With an average degree of severity, Wobenzym is prescribed at a dose of 3-10 tablets three times a day for 2 weeks and more, adjusting the dose downwards. The total duration of therapy in this case does not exceed 3 months. In the first three days of the disease, the recommended dose is 3 tablets 3 times a day.
If the disease is severe, the number of tablets taken is increased to 10 per day. After improvement of physiological parameters are limited to taking 5 tablets three times a day. The course of treatment can last up to 6 months. Usually, gynecologists recommend taking this medicine as a course in combination with the drugs of basic therapy.
During the rehabilitation period after antibiotic or hormone therapy, Wobenzym is prescribed prophylactically for the restoration of the natural microbial landscape of the intestine and vagina. The medicine is taken for 10-14 days three times a day. After a radiotherapy or chemotherapy, the dose of Wobenzim is increased to 15 tablets per day, divided into 3-4 doses.
Long-term use of Vobenzima indicates a good tolerability of the drug by patients of different ages.
Wobenzym can provoke individual hypersensitivity of the organism in the form of:
- allergic reaction (urticaria, erythema, pruritus, hyperhidrosis);
- nausea, vomiting, general phenomena of dyspepsia (bloating, diarrhea);
- increase or decrease in appetite;
- changes in the consistency and smell of stool.
The noted side effects are observed very rarely. Usually, when the dose of Wobenzym is reduced or divided into several additional techniques, they self-disengage.
The appearance of exacerbation of the disease in the first days of treatment is not an excuse for the withdrawal of the drug. Therapy is continued until the first signs of remission appear. To date, there is no evidence of an overdose of this medication. If you have any suspicious symptoms, you should definitely consult your doctor.
During pregnancy and lactation, Wobenzym is taken with extreme caution under the supervision of the attending physician.
Restriction to prescription of a medicinal product are:
- severe pathology of the liver, kidneys, heart;
- syndrome of glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- conditions associated with a high risk of bleeding (including bleeding during pregnancy);
- individual intolerance of the drug.
The use of Wobenzym in combination with systemic drugs has a pronounced effect at an early stage of the disease. It does not replace basic therapy, but it increases the effectiveness of antibacterial and hormonal drugs by increase in the concentration of active substances in the focus of inflammation, has a stimulating effect on the immune system.