What to do with tingling in the heart, common causes and their elimination
Due to the fact that a variety of unfavorable factors constantly affect a person, diseases start to develop in the body, often the nervous system suffers as well. Patients complain of pain in the region of the heart of a piercing nature. Diagnosis in such cases should be performed by the doctor, based on the signs of manifestation, the clinical picture and the results of the tests. To understand why the tunic is a heart, one must remember that there are many diseases when such a symptom arises, and often these pathologies are dangerous. Therefore, independent diagnosis and treatment of such a trait can lead to serious complications.
If the tunic is on the left side, then this does not always indicate the presence of heart disease. In 70% of cases, pain occurs due to pathologies of nerve fibers, back, ribs and muscle tissue. Less often the symptom is manifested due to disorders in the heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract. A serious tingling factor on the left is a violation of the integrity of the aorta, but this problem is rarely diagnosed, in 2% of the situations.
Stitching pain in the heart area of a woman indicates the development of dangerous heart diseases. According to the World Health Organization, in 70% of these situations they turn to the cardiologist because of this problem. Children often suffer, in such cases it is necessary to consult a doctor for advice so that he can determine the reason why the tunic is a heart in young children and adolescents under 14 years old.
Heart disease is a frequent occurrence today, so when there is a stabbing pain in the heart, people assume this problem, which is wrong. The patient needs to describe the unpleasant symptoms as accurately as possible and explain to the cardiologist how much they manifest, which will facilitate the diagnosis of the disease. But to accurately determine the etiology of the symptom, one must remember the rules:
- If the tunic is in the region of the heart, then this does not indicate the development of a heart attack or angina pectoris, since in such cases the symptom is pressing and burning, there is a return of pain to the left arm.
- If the pain is pierced by mechanical action or palpation, then it means pathologies of the muscle fibers and nerves. The patient has a feeling that the needle was stuck or a stick was inserted into the chest. The appearance of a symptom in motion does not indicate a heart condition.
- If the symptom occurs at a certain position of the body, then this is uncharacteristic for heart disease.
- If the sign increases every day, then this is the pathology of the heart.
- If the pain arises abruptly and immediately passes, then it speaks of a back trouble.
- In the event that the symptom is stopped with Nitroglycerin or Corvalol, this indicates a pathology of the heart muscle.
- If the pain recedes after taking Analgin, Paracetamol or other analgesics, then this indicates a violation of the spine.
- Under normal pressure, the development of heart disease is excluded.
Attention! Even after studying the advice and making a diagnosis, you can not independently determine the treatment. Such actions can cause complications instead of the necessary therapy..
- What to do if the tunic heart
- Urgent care
- What if the heart colitis sometimes?
There are many reasons that cause sharp stitching pain in the heart area, the most dangerous are those that contribute to the development of a long and severe symptom, since they indicate serious problems with health. Most often diagnosed the following diseases:
- Myocarditis is an inflammatory process that takes place in the heart. It develops in the presence of infectious diseases in the body, the intake of certain medicines, with a sharp decrease in immunity. Characterized by the fact that acute stitching pain persists for a long time, dyspnea occurs and body temperature increases. The onset of pain does not depend on the impact of physical exertion.
- Intercostal neuralgia - is common. It is characterized by the presence of inflammatory reactions in the plexus and nerve fibers. The pain symptom is aching or acute. The main disease in such cases is osteochondrosis, which causes stitching pains in the heart.
- Vegetosovascular dystonia is the presence of disorders of the autonomic nervous system, which is responsible for the functioning of internal organs. Often, vegetovascular dystonia occurs after prolonged depression. Such a cause is determined by the appearance of the symptom in the patient's complete rest, the latter complains of palpitations and a concomitant increase in blood pressure.
- Pericarditis is an inflammatory process that affects the outer heart membrane. In such situations, pain can occur in the early stages of pathology and is considered the primary sign that indicates the formation of pericarditis.
- Neurosis - pathology of the nervous system, which indicate the experienced strong stress and trauma of the psyche. Patients complain of frequent headaches, constant malaise and rapid fatigue.
It is possible that the development of more rare causes that contribute to the development of pain:
- The aortic dissection or rupture is due to the fact that the blood can damage the middle and outer layers of the aorta by disturbing the integrity of the inner layers of the blood vessels. In such cases, cardiac pain is powerful, capable of changing the location, since further separation of the vessels takes place.
- The formation of a thrombus is the formation of a blood clot that disrupts blood circulation in the vessels and causes a heart attack. Symptom like with pericardial, but a heart attack is more serious and dangerous.
- Angina pectoris is a common form of ischemia, which is determined by the appearance of sharp pain in the middle of the chest (sometimes just below) with concomitant dyspnea. It arises because of a spasm of the coronary vessels. Often there is another name for the disease - angina pectoris.
- Embolism - a similar pathology develops with insufficient supply of oxygen to the heart muscle. Most often this occurs when there is a thrombus in the pulmonary artery, which prevents normal blood flow. A similar pathology is manifested by a periodic tingling in the chest area, often with deep breaths.
- Diseases of the stomach and intestines - a symptom is manifested in the presence of diseases such as gastritis, ulcer, cholecystitis. Patients complain of aching discomfort in the middle of the chest.
- Catarrhal diseases - the appearance of an unpleasant symptom is manifested as a reaction of the body to toxins. Often patients say that they have a heart contract.
- Congenital heart disease is a serious pathology, in which sharp stitching pains in the heart indicate a disease, requires medical supervision.
- Regular physical activity - with increased functioning of the body, discomfort sensations in the left side of the chest often appear. The symptom disappears after the termination of the load, during the rest.
- The presence of powerful stress or regular experiences - in the fight against unpleasant sensations help sedatives.
- Various injuries of the ribs - bruises or fractures. Pain syndrome is accompanied by a complication of breathing. Patients may feel that the heart is aching. With adequate medical therapy, pain disappears irrevocably.
The reasons that cause the pain symptom are many, some of them are dangerous, therefore, when such symptoms appear, it is necessary To seek help from a doctor to find out the underlying disease and get treatment, it is prescribed individually for each patient..
What to do if the tunic heart
If you are sick in the area of the heart, then you need to see a doctor - therapist, neurologist, cardiologist, who can determine the cause and prescribe the treatment.
If the heart is pricked for the first time, and the cause is unknown, it is better to go to the therapist first. If the piercing prick in the heart region periodically and the cause is known, then follow the doctor's instructions or repeat the appointment at the clinic. If the cause is unknown, and the attack occurred for the first time, then contact the therapist who will either prescribe the treatment or send it to a specialized specialist.
It should not be forgotten that self-prescribed treatment is unacceptable, since dangerous symptoms can hide behind such symptoms. Sudden and piercing pain in the area of the heart can be removed with pain medication, but do not postpone the visit to the doctor. If the condition does not improve, then call an ambulance.
To provide first aid you need to know what to do if the tunic heart:
- Ensure complete peace and give a comfortable lying position.
- Ensure the influx of fresh air, open the window and release the neck from tight clothing. However, going out and walking is not recommended.
- If the pain pierces with acuity, then use painkillers. For this, Analgin, Ibuprofen, Ketanov, Nimesil, Paracetamol and others are not bad.
- If cardiac pathology is diagnosed, then resort to the help of Validol, Corvalol, Barvalol and other means.
- Vegetosovascular dystonia or stressful conditions - it is necessary to take valerian, Persen.
Important! It is not recommended to take Nitroglyceri when there is pain in the region of the heart like a simple pricking and there is no feeling of constriction in the heart, as this will aggravate the situation..
What if the heart colitis sometimes?
If it is possible to determine the localization of pain with the help of palpation, then the heart has nothing to do with it. In such cases, you need to rest and do a toning massage (for complete disappearance of symptoms, spend every day from two weeks to a month). With severe pain, consult a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
The following methods are used for diagnostics:
- Echocardiography (echocardiography) - makes it possible to determine the condition of the valves and the heart.
- ECG (electrocardiogram) - carried out at rest and in the presence of a certain load, often appointed daily monitoring.
- Ultrasound (ultrasound diagnosis) - the rate of movement of blood is determined.
- Phonocardiogram - to listen to the presence of noises in the heart.
- Coronary - the condition of the coronary vessels is determined.
After carrying out diagnostic measures, the doctor will be able to determine with certainty why sometimes the tunic of the heart in each individual situation, the patient will be given the necessary therapy or will be sent for consultation to another profile specialist... .