Vitrum - vitamins for men
Table of contents
- Variety of vitamins Vitrum
- Composition and form of release Vitamin Vitrum
- Indications and contraindications for use
- Possible side effects
- Instructions for use
- Analogues of the drug "Vitrum"
Vitrum Vitam is a multivitamin complex, it contains many amino acids of micro- and macroelements, as well as herbal preparations.Special vitamins Vitrum for men are not produced, but they need to take this medication while actively playing sports and in old age in order to maintain the body is normal.
Variety of vitamins Vitrum
As already mentioned, specially Vitam Vitamins do not exist, but depending on the age men and its type of employment, it is possible to pick up precisely that complex of vitamins that will bring the maximum Effect.
The vitamins Vitrum Life include magnesium and zinc, as well as vitamins C, they mutually reinforce each other. As shown by the responses of young men, taking this complex helps build muscle mass, which is important at this age.
In order to increase immunity and general tone of the body, vitamins "Vitrum Perfomens" should be taken.
The responses of patients, including men, testify that this complex helps to strengthen immunity, improve overall health and normalize the work of the cardiovascular system. The composition of this drug includes ginseng, which makes it possible to restore libido and potency in men.
Thanks to "Vitrum Memori it is possible to normalize cerebral and peripheral blood circulation, improve memory, concentrate attention and stimulate brain activity.
The drug "Vitrum Iod" helps to normalize the content of iodine in the body and the work of the thyroid gland. The patients' comments indicate that the regular intake of this complex helps to prevent diseases that are associated with a shortage of iodine in the body of men.
Vitrum Osteomage complex has a lot of vitamin D3, it allows to normalize the balance of phosphorus and calcium and thus strengthen the bones.
Composition and form of release Vitamin Vitrum
In this multivitamin complex includes a large number of minerals and vitamin, due to which it has an effective effect on the body of men.
These vitamins are produced in the form of pills of light pink color, which are covered with a film membrane. On one side of the tablet, which has the appearance, the capsule is risky, and on the other the inscription is "VITRUM". The package can be from 30 to 130 tablets.
The action of the main components of vitamins Vitrum:
- Vitamin A helps to improve eyesight and increases the body's overall resistance to various harmful effects;
- vitamin E helps to normalize metabolic processes and saturate tissues with oxygen, prevents cell damage;
- D3 takes part in the formation of the skeleton and teeth in children and retains bone tissue in adults;
- K1 actively participates in the synthesis of proteins, helps to improve the metabolism in connective tissue and bones, to normalize the work of the kidneys, helps the effective assimilation of calcium;
- vitamin C normalizes the exchange of amino acids and carbohydrates, takes part in blood clotting, it is needed to restore bone and connective tissue, increases the overall resistance of the body;
- B1 improves the endocrine glands, participates in the normalization of the nervous and digestive system, positively affects the condition of the heart and blood vessels.
- B2 supports the work of the organs of vision, central and autonomic nervous system, maintains intestinal microflora, gastric secretion and bile secretion;
- B12 helps hemopoiesis, improves liver function and helps to repair tissues;
- calcium normalizes blood clotting and reduces myocardium, strengthens bones;
- magnesium helps regulate metabolic processes;
- iron takes part in hematopoiesis and actively participates in oxidation-reduction reactions;
- iodine normalizes the functioning of the thyroid gland, and its hormones are involved in the metabolic processes of the cardiovascular system and the brain;
- Nickel is actively involved in the hematopoiesis and fat metabolism.
Indications and contraindications for use
This complex is recommended to appoint if necessary treatment or for the prevention of avitaminosis and hypovitaminosis, if there is a lack of mineral substances, after considerable physical, mental loads and diseases, to restore vitamins in the body with malnutrition and low resistance organism.
The appointment is performed after surgery, with maintenance treatment, after chemotherapy or antibiotic treatment.
You can not take this medication if you have high sensitivity to its components, active form of tuberculosis, cardiac and renal failure, thyrotoxicosis, gout, thromboembolism, active ulcer of the stomach or duodenum, erythrocytosis, Erythremia.
Possible side effects
The patients' comments indicate that there are practically no side effects when taking this complex. Only sometimes, if a person has a hypersensitivity to the components of the drug may be itching, swelling and rash. Possible the appearance of diarrhea, stomach pain, heartburn, constipation and eructation.
In some cases, there is increased excitability, drowsiness, or headaches. If the drug is taken for a long period, then the reviews of some patients indicate the appearance of seborrhea, irritation of the gastrointestinal tract, disruption of the kidneys.
Instructions for use
As with any other drug, you must strictly follow the recommendations of the instructions for the use of this vitamin complex.
Take the pill during or after meals.
If an overdose of this remedy occurs, there may be a rash, abdominal pain and nausea.
In such cases, it is necessary to induce vomiting artificially, after which symptomatic treatment is performed.
Although this drug is dispensed without a prescription, before using it, consult a doctor and get professional advice.
Analogues of the drug "Vitrum"
There are other complexes with which you can replace the reception of this drug. Before doing this, you need to consult a doctor, he will help to make the right choice.
Analogues of the multivitamin complex "Vitrum" are such drugs as "Centrum "Complivit "Elevit "Supradin". They contain about the same amount of vitamins and trace elements, but not everything that is in Vitrum. The appointment should be performed by a doctor, when using analogs, it may be necessary to additionally assign certain elements.
https://www.youtube.com/watc? = _uxbqDIj3d4
Reviews of doctors and patients about this drug are mostly positive, they indicate that vitamins vitrum help to overcome avitaminosis and it is advisable to take it periodically for the prevention.