What folk remedies can be cured nail fungus
Nail fungus (onychomycosis) is a contagious infection. Every 5 inhabitants of our planet are struck by it. You can catch the fungus by walking barefoot in the water park, swimming pool or along the beach. Also, onychomycosis is transmitted during the fitting of the shoes of a sick person and when using non-sterile accessories for manicure and pedicure.
- General recommendations on folk treatment of fungus
- Effective folk remedies against nail fungus
- Vegetable juices
- Essential oils
- How to cure a fungus on the nails quickly
Nail fungus can be removed in many ways, but the most safe for the body folk remedies. Unlike pharmacy antimycotics, they do not have toxic effects and do not disrupt the work of vital organs.
Today we will talk about what folk remedies can be cured nail fungus and how to do it at home.
General recommendations on folk treatment of fungus
When the onychomycosis affects the nails on the hands or feet, it is important to be able to properly organize the healing process.
The cuticles for the treatment of affected areas are better to buy disposable. If this is not possible, then all tools will have to be thoroughly disinfected after each use. Before the start of the procedure, it is recommended to steam, cut and sand to remove thickened areas, scales and loose tissue.
Hot baths take 20 minutes. In the softened state of the nails, the chosen folk remedy is better perceived. Since fungal strains do not like the alkaline environment, it is fatal for them to be ordinary soda. In the bath it is put at the rate of 1 tbsp. l. x 2 - 3 liters of liquid. A higher concentration of soda helps to further soften the nails and surrounding skin.
While fighting with the fungus, you should pay increased attention to hygiene of the feet. Sweating and rubbing shoes with limbs should not, as moisture and friction are the causes of the spread of onychomycosis. In the process of treating the nail fungus on the legs, folk remedies are often used to change socks, and after recovery of all things that are in contact with the hands and feet, you need to boil in a special disinfectant.
If a patient with onychomycosis lives in an apartment with a family, he must take care of the safety of household members and allocate for himself individual towels, slippers, accessories. Before water procedures and after them, the shower and bath should be washed with aggressive means, since the fungus does not perceive the boiling of the accessories with boiling water. To prevent fungus family members are recommended to allocate a bar of tar soap..
The first symptoms of nail fungus are their exfoliation, fragility and discoloration. The skin around the plates flakes, reddens and itches. The treatment of onychomycosis with folk remedies is effective at early stages of the disease, until the strains enter a phase of active development..
Effective folk remedies against nail fungus
Folk remedies for nail fungus on legs are allowed to be combined with dermatologically prescribed pharmacy medicines. The results of therapy in this case will be higher.
At home, onychomycosis is treated with herbs, foods and substances:
- Tar birch.
- Essential oils.
- Tea mushroom.
- Hydrogen peroxide.
- Tincture of apricot resin.
Consider the most effective measures in the treatment of nail fungus folk remedies.
The meaning of using vinegar against the foot fungus is to create an acidic environment that prevents the spread of spores. As a result, the causative agent loses access to new sources of recharge and dies. The absence of hardy parasitic cells prevents the recurrence of the disease.
To treat onychomycosis vinegar effectively, use the product of the correct concentration.
If in folk recipes from the fungus of nails on the legs vinegar essence is indicated, the patient should apply a 70% solution. When using table vinegar it is necessary to take a product with a content of 6 or 9% acid. More saturated compounds cause chemical burns.
Ways of using vinegar for the treatment of foot fungus:
- Baths. The water is heated to t 50 ° C and dissolved in it 200 ml of table vinegar. The total volume of the solution in the basin must reach the ankles. Legs soar for 15 minutes. 3 r. in Week. After the procedure, they are wiped and put on cotton socks.
- Gadgets. Applications should be applied immediately after the bath. Wadded disk moistened with 9% vinegar and put on the nail for 15 minutes. Another option: acetic essence, glycerin and vodka are mixed in equal parts. The solution is irrigated with a cotton pad and applied to the affected area for 15 minutes.
- Ointment. Acetic acid 70% take 2 parts, and glycerin, olive oil and dimethyl phthalate - in 1 part. The ingredients are thoroughly stirred and applied to the diseased nail for 8 to 10 hours. Then the limb was washed with soap.
Corrosive juices of onion and garlic save from many infectious diseases. Wizards know how to get rid of the fungus on the nails with the help of onions and garlic, and transfer working recipes between generations.
The easiest way is to lubricate the affected areas with fresh onion juice. A more complicated recipe is to dissolve in 1 liter of water for 1 hour. l. sodium chloride and gruel, squeezed out of 1 clove of garlic. The drug is applied as a compress.
The juice of garlic is mixed with water and clean medical alcohol (1: 1: 1) and treated with the obtained product sick plate in the morning and in the evening. For a variety of therapy garlic paste is combined with butter, apply the drug to spoiled nails in the evening and bandage your fingers until the morning.
The variant of treatment of a fungus on nails a root of a horse-radish:
- Phytosaw material is ground with a grater or a meat grinder.
- Vigorous mullet is applied to steamed cut nails.
- The compress is bandaged and held until morning.
An unusual recipe with a resin tree: from the bark of apricot remove the "glue" and pour vodka (1 tbsp. l. x 1 cup). After 3 days, the patient's fingernails are lubricated with a solution, previously shaking the liquid. Treatment with apricot resin allows you to get rid of the nail fungus for 1 month..
Folk remedies based on essential oils are easy to apply and effective in combating fungus. They act like a pharmacy expensive antimycotics. Vegetable esters are endowed with diverse medicinal properties - cleansing, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and regenerating skin and nail tissue.
Essential oils destroy the fungal flora and restore the affected plate to its normal state.
Use essential oils as folk remedies against nail fungus on the legs in different ways:
- Baths. The container is filled with 3 liters of hot water and 10 drops of any essential oil (ylang-ylang, lavender, rosemary, tea tree or others) are pipetted. The extremities are rinsed with clean water and placed in a basin with fragrant contents for 20 minutes. The procedure is completed by wrapping the feet in a warm towel for 15 minutes.
- Compresses. A little essential oil is heated to t 30 ° C and 1 - 2 spoons of water are added. The composition is impregnated with a cotton swab and attached for 1 hour with a bandage or plaster to the fungal nail. Thanks to the compressor, the plate becomes soft and elastic. In this form it is easier to cut and clean with a saw blade.
In the absence of allergy to undiluted tea tree oil, it is applied to a sick nail, previously steamed with a warm soapy solution. A piece of laundry soap is grated and thrown into hot water. The oil product is taken with a cotton swab and rubbed into a plate 2 p. in a day. The agent does not wash off..
Essential oils for the treatment of onychomycosis are used daily until the full healthy nail grows. The effectiveness of aromatherapy is enhanced by careful body hygiene..
How to cure a fungus on the nails quickly
To quickly suppress the activity of the fungus, which invaded the nail plates, external application of hydrogen peroxide by the Neumyvakin method is allowed.
For the treatment of onychomycosis, the professor recommends to steam out the legs in a soda solution (1 h. l. for 1 liter of water), and then with a nail clipper "bite off" a small part of the affected nail. Next, a piece of cotton wool should be impregnated with a 3% solution of peroxide and applied to the nail area of the finger.
With a fungus on hands, this application is kept for 10 to 15 minutes, on the legs - from 40 to 60 minutes. The frequency of the sessions is 2 per day until complete recovery.
Hand baths and feet with onychomycosis with hydrogen peroxide are made from water heated to 50 ° C and peroxide 3%. The ratio is 2 tbsp. l. x 1 liter of water. The limbs soar 2 r. a day for 15 minutes. during the week.
Also peroxide can be mixed with other substances and get effective folk remedies for the treatment of nail fungus:
- Half a cup of hydrated soda is dissolved in 4 cups of water and poured into a quarter of a cup of hydrogen peroxide 3%. In the mixture, add half cups of magnesium sulfate and a quarter cup of vinegar. The preparation is poured with a cotton swab and fix the lotion with adhesive tape on the affected plate. Change the bandage every 10 hours. General course of therapy - 1 month.
- Vinegar is mixed with peroxide (concentration of both substances - 3%) in equal proportion. While the weight hisses, her feet are immersed. Further, the fingertips are placed for half a minute in a bleach diluted in water, and the limbs are quickly washed under a flowing jet. The procedure is completed by treating the nails with a mixture of petroleum jelly and tea tree oil (1: 1) and putting on warm socks. Treatment lasts 1 week.
Quickly and effectively withdraw from the nail fungus will help with lotions with Novokainom. A piece of cotton wool is impregnated with a liquid medicine and is tied to the affected plate. Only 2 lotions - and the fungus on the nails is cured forever..
Propolis is a universal treatment for many ailments. The product destroys the fungal flora due to fungicidal, bacteriostatic and wound-healing properties.
The use of propolis in mycosis and onychomycosis inhibits the development and spread of pathogens. The patient notes the disappearance of itching and inflammation. The injured nail is quickly replaced by a healthy plate.
Let's consider some variations of a national method of treatment of a fungus of nails on legs (arms or hand) propolis:
- Spirituous tincture of propolis impregnates 20% with cotton wool and applied to the plate. Top put dry cotton wool and bandage finger. A day later the bandage is removed, the softened layer of the nail is removed with a nail file and the manipulation is repeated.
- A piece of propolis is applied to a problem site, first steaming hands or feet, and scraping the top layer. Propolis is held for half an hour. The procedures are performed by 2 p. per day for a month.
- The solid form of propolis is ground and mixed with an antifungal cream from a pharmacy. Lubricating the nail with an improved medicine enhances the therapeutic effect of both agents.
- Tincture of propolis is added to the foot baths, observing a proportion of 15 drops to 3 liters of water. The bath is taken for 20 minutes, then the arms and legs are wiped, and the skin around the diseased plate is wiped with hydrogen peroxide.
With the help of propolis, onychomycosis is treated 2 - 3 months. Interrupt the course can not be to avoid the occurrence of relapses. With all the rules of therapy, the fungus is cured completely..
In summer, celandine will quickly cure fungus on the nails. The juice of the plant has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and cauterizing effect. Fungi from poisonous juice die instantly.
Obtain a useful liquid by grinding the meat grinder over the aerial part of the plant and squeezing the juice through the gauze. The second option - to tear a branch of celandine and in place to lubricate the nail with a prominent juice.
Decoction for foot baths from celandine with fungus is done using dry raw materials:
- Purity is distributed by boiling water (5 tbsp. l. x 1.5 L).
- On a quiet fire, the broth is cooked for 10 minutes.
- The medium is cooled and filtered.
The broth is poured into the water and the bath is taken for 15 minutes. Frequency of procedures - 2 p. in a day.
If within 1 to 2 weeks of use, folk remedies against nail fungus do not give any results, contact your doctor to clarify the diagnosis and prescription of medication.