Army and VSD: Do conscripts with such a diagnosis? What determines the response of specialists?
VSD - these three letters are deciphered as vegeto-vascular dystonia. According to some doctors, it is an independent disease, according to others, represents a set of symptoms, which are due to different reasons.
It is registered in a quarter of boys and girls. And this worries the parents, and especially the parents of the young men - because of the possible conscription into the army. "My son has a vegeto-vascular dystonia, do they take it into the army with this sore?" - this question is occupied by the minds of fathers and mothers of boys of draft age.
The question is quite natural. The diagnosis of "VSD" says that health is not all right. Indeed, how compatible is the army, which, as is known, is not a sanatorium? Therefore, before answering the question of whether conscripts are recruited from the armed forces in the army, it makes sense to find out what it is.
- VSD and its manifestations
- The causes of the crisis
- VSD and the army
- IRR is sometimes dangerous
- When exactly in the army will not take
- What to do before the commission?
- If called into the army
VSD and its manifestations
It manifests itself in different ways, proceeding from this, the VSD is divided into the following types:
- Cardiac appearance. It has to do with the heart. It is characterized by prolonged painful sensations in the region of the heart. Do not stop drugs prescribed for angina pectoris.
- Arrhythmic appearance. The main symptom is an unstable heartbeat.
- Tachycardial appearance. The main symptom is the paroxysmal acceleration of the pulse to 160 beats per minute. Strong pulsation in the temples.
- Bradycardic appearance. There is a drop in the pulse to 40 beats per minute.
- Hypertensive appearance. It jumps up blood pressure to 170/100 mm Hg. Sat. The rise in pressure is of a short-term nature.
- The hypotonic form shows itself a short decrease in pressure to 90-60 mm Hg. Sat.
- The visceral appearance reminds of itself frequent pains in the abdominal area, swelling, disturbances in the work of the intestine.
- The respiratory type is accompanied by a cough, sensation of a lump in the throat, shortness of breath.
- Astheno-neurotic appearance can be determined if a person for a long time feels very tired.
- A mixed species represents a combination of two or more previous species.
The causes of the crisis
- People with VSD are influenced by seasonal changes. If a healthy person notices the fall, because it has become cool, and the leaves have turned yellow and began to fall (the season change does not affect the state of health), then a person with the VSD will have an autumn aggravation caused by a change in the landscape and mood.
Aggravations can also be:
- Provoke a crisis can change the usual way of life: a sharp change in the daily routine, climatic or time zone. And this happens when recruiting for military service.
- Aggravation of chronic chronic diseases.
- Unusual physical load will contribute to the onset of the crisis. And her army guarantees.
- The crisis can not be avoided with psycho-emotional overload. In the army community recruits are vulnerable to it. Some hazing relationships are worth it.
VSD and the army
There is an old joke that any problem can be solved in three ways - right, wrong and as in the army. Therefore, any military doctor on the question "Do you take in the army of children with vegetative-vascular dystonia? Without a second hesitating, will answer in the affirmative. Because I'm sure that vegeto-vascular dystonia is the whim of spoiled mother's little sons, and the army is the best place to get rid of the bliss. In addition, there is a plan for the call.
Therefore, they are enlisted in the army, even when the VSD is supplemented by such diseases as compensated hydrocephalus, cephalgic syndrome (frequent headache caused by vasospasm), etc. Such cases were recorded in practice.
IRR is sometimes dangerous
As practice shows, the army, if a guy has vegetative-vascular dystonia in a hypertonic type, is unlikely relieve it with the help of physical exercises, fresh air and a clear daily routine from seizures hypertension. The reason for IRD may be a latent, sluggish disease.
Crisis, especially severe, lasting for more than an hour, can adversely affect health. Without timely and qualified medical care can not do. In army conditions, for example: with field exercises, it is not always available.
Another example. When a crisis occurs, panic fear can arise when a person ceases to control his actions. Should we take such a man into the army, can we trust him with weapons? The question is rhetorical. But reports on the use of weapons by servicemen not on purpose in the media appear from time to time..
So VSD represents a real danger both for its owner and the surrounding people..
When exactly in the army will not take
However, not all so unambiguously. They may not even join the army, but the reason for such a decision is not the diagnosis of "VSD but its consequences:
- If the hypertonic type is clearly pronounced, and the commission recorded arterial pressure above 140 mm Hg. Sat, the call does not threaten.
- In the hypotonic form of the VSD to get a "white ticket" a person should often experience fainting. And at least once a month, and these faints should be documented by a doctor. Another factor is the pressure below 100/60 mm Hg. Sat.
- Certain chances are given by cardiac, arrhythmic and tachycardia of the VSD. Here everything depends on the intensity of heart pain, rhythm disturbances or fixed pulse rate, other signs inherent in these types of VSD.
What to do before the commission?
The main problem with VSD is that the signs giving out its presence do not always appear during the passage of the military medical commission. The commissions are guided by the document "Schedule of Diseases". And it says that if the clinical manifestations of the VSD were not observed for six months, the draftee is fit to carry out active military service in the Armed Forces.
The word "observed" should be understood as "documented".
Hence the conclusion - both the draftee and his parents need to prepare for the commission in advance.If a son has vegetative-vascular dystonia, the question "Is he fit to join the army?" Should not be left to chance or doctors in uniform. It is necessary to collect documents confirming the IRR. As folk wisdom says: "Without a piece of paper, you're a bug, and with a piece of paper a man."
- It makes sense to undergo inpatient treatment. What is its advantage? Not only that the treatment course is passed, and the health status will improve, but that all signs of pathology are documented.
- If the crisis has come home, then the call of the doctor is mandatory because of documentary confirmation.
- On the commission to come with a medical card and medical certificates for the VSD, which managed to collect.
If called into the army
- After arrival in the unit, you can not postpone the visit to the medical center. You need to give the doctor a copy of the medical card so that he knows about the presence of a soldier who does not have everything safely with health, and could, if necessary, provide assistance (medical preparations, dispatch to medical unit).
- At the onset of the crisis, you can not try to endure or cope with it with the help of improvised means. It is necessary to address to the doctor, instead of to build from itself the courageous warrior to whom any sore is a trifle.
Your own health should be taken care of yourself.
For more information on the topic "Do you take with vegeto-vascular dystonia in the army?" You can get from the video:.. .