Papillomas on the pubic
Pubic papillomas in men and women are a sign of infection with the virus. It is transmitted through household contacts and intimate communication.
The manifestation of the papilloma virus in intimate zones leads to physical and psychological problems during sexual intercourse.
- Distinctive features
- Causes of appearance
- Removal methods
Warts on the pubic are small formations remotely resembling moles. They differ in solid color and convex shape. Sometimes their appearance is accompanied by itching, pain and bleeding.
Whentraumatizing the papillomabegins to release the liquid and is covered with a crust. Most often this happens after shaving the intimate zone. The liquid that is inside the condyloma, produces an unpleasant odor.
Papillomas in the pubic region not only do not look aesthetically pleasing, but also pose a health hazard. Therefore, they are subject to immediate removal. There are two types of warts - spiky and flat.
In the first case, the tumor has a thin base and small dimensions. Flat warts can grow to the size of a coin. They are distinguished by an even and convex surface.
The danger of condyloma on the pubic is that it can develop into a malignant formation.
Causes of appearance
A feature of the papilloma virus is the ability to stay in a latent state for a long time.
A person may not know that he is infected with a virus until his immune system weakens. The appearance of a wart on the genitals is preceded by an unprotected sexual intercourse.
The factors that affect the appearance of build-up on the skin include the following:
- sudden change in weight;
- visiting public places with high humidity (ponds, baths, saunas, etc.);
- carrying a child;
- violation of hygiene;
- the transfer of infection, which resulted in decreased immunity;
- hormonal disorders;
- depressive disorders;
- multiple unprotected sex;
The appearance of warts during pregnancy is due to the suppression of the body's defenses. It happens under the influence of hormones. If the immunity remained at the same level, the body rejected the embryo, taking for a foreign object.
In the risk zone are also women, approaching the period of menopause. It is characterized by a significant decrease in hormones responsible for reproduction. Against this background, papillomas often appear not only on the genitals, but also throughout the body.
The level of danger of condyloma is determined by special analysis. For its carrying out, a sample of neoplasm tissue is taken.
If the pubis appeared papilloma, you should immediately contact a dermatologist or gynecologist. Previously, a fragment of a benign tumor is sent for PCR-study, cytology and biopsy. Depending on the results obtained, measures are taken to remove the built-up edge.
The following methods of deletion are used:
- Radio wave action is a painless method involving the use of a radio-knife. The pluses of the procedure are that the device does not affect healthy skin cells. The risk of a scar at the site of the papilloma is reduced to a minimum.
- Cryodestruction is a common method of treatment with the use of liquid nitrogen. When the procedure is performed, the root of the wart freezes, and then gradually disappears. The disadvantages include the possibility of scar formation on the skin.
- Electrocoagulation is a procedure whereby the build-up is removed by a current. After its carrying out, the appearance of pigment spots on the skin is possible. The procedure is contraindicated for people with a low pain threshold, because there are unpleasant sensations during its carrying out.
- Surgical removal of the build-up is carried out if it is large.
- Laser therapy is the most expensive, but effective method of eliminating genital warts. After it, there are no scars and bruises. This is due to the fact that the blood vessels are also cauterized by a laser.
Treatment of the house is undesirable. The skin in the intimate zone is very sensitive. Burning condylomans with improvised means, you can cause a burn. In addition, home treatment is less effective than removing the pubic papilla from a professional publisher.
For women, the question is no less relevant: how to get rid of the outgrowths of the pubic area. The probability of their formation during pregnancy increases several times.
Doctors do not recommend resorting to painful methods, as they contribute to nervous tension. The most suitable option for solving the problem is laser therapy. Sometimes the treatment is postponed until the onset of labor. But in this case, the risk of infection of the child in the process of labor is increased.
The rehabilitation period does not take much time after removal of the tumor. Providing proper care will accelerate the healing of the wound.
To prevent the appearance of a wart on the pubic area, preventive measures should be taken.
The main principles are as follows:
- In order to strengthen immunity, it is recommended to take vitamin supplements and give up harmful habits.
- The presence of one sexual partner and protected sexual acts will reduce the risk of contracting the virus.
- If it is necessary to treat hormones and antibiotics, it is extremely important to monitor the state of the immune defense.
- It is necessary to keep the genitals clean and do not use other people's personal hygiene items.
- It is recommended to protect yourself from stressful situations and depressive conditions.
Warts have a tendency torapid spread ofthroughout the body. Inaction leads to their occurrence in women in the vagina, on the labia and on the cervix.
Papillomas found in the intimate zone do not need to be ignored. When detecting suspicious formations, it is desirable to compare them with photos posted on medical forums.
Doctors warn!Shocking statistic - it is established that more than 74% of skin infections - the risk of exposure to parasites (Acquida, Giardia, Toccapara). The cliches will bring about a celestial conflict of oponomism, and the first will affect our immune system, which will have to overcome the incidence of various diseases. The head of the Institute of Parasitology made a decision, as quickly as possible, to kill them and to clear out their skin, which proves to be ...Read more...
When resembling papillomas, it is extremely important to consult a doctor as early as possible. With the right approach, repeated warts do not appear.