What are the injections for psoriasis?
Red dry spots, raised above the skin and covered with scales, are the centers of chronic inflammation that have appeared due to the development of psoriasis.
To cure squamous scabies is very difficult, because the disease runs chronically and creates physical and psychological discomfort in a person's life.One of the ways to treat psoriasis is injecting drugs of different groups:
- Antihistamines - to eliminate the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Hepatoprotectors are medicines that protect liver cells.
- Immunosuppressants - a means of inhibiting the pathological activity of immunity.
- Immunomodulators are drugs that restore the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Glucocorticosteroids are drugs with hormones that reduce the inflammatory process.
Selecting effective shots from psoriasis, the dermatologist must take into account allergic symptoms of the disease.
Since pathology in most patients occurs with intolerable itching, it is important to eliminate skin discomfort, ease the patient's condition and return him to a healthy sleep. Treatment is carried out with the help of injection solutions:
- Uni thiol;
- Calcium gluconate.
They quickly stop the symptoms and have an anti-allergic effect.
Antihistamines from psoriasis reviews collect positive. As the patients testify, the medicines well eliminate puffiness and have a sedative and anesthetic effect. Doctors of antihistamines say that they reduce vascular permeability, and this is important in the fight against psoriasis..
The main indication for the appointment of antihistamines is the presence of allergic reactions. Means relax the nervous system and give antipruritic and antispastic result..
The natural filter of the body is the liver. Support the body during the treatment of psoriasis will help hepatoprotectors Heptor and Heptral.
Medications restore damaged liver cells and protect her tissues from the effects of toxic compounds accumulated by the sick body. Knowing which psoriatic shots work for the improvement of the liver, specialists prescribe rational means and achieve detoxification, antioxidant and regenerative effect.
- Heptral. The active substance ademetionin has different properties that improve the activity of the liver, bile excretory and nervous system. Heptral injections are done intramuscularly and intravenously. The daily dose is 5 to 12 mg per kilogram of body weight of the patient. Gradually injections are replaced with tablets, which can be taken at home.
- Heptor. The main component of the drug is also ademetionine - a substance with antidepressant activity. The drug fills the deficiency of this compound in the body and stimulates its own production. In the treatment of flaky diarrhea, ademethionine medications are included to produce a detoxification, choleretic, antifibrozing and cholekinetic effect. The dissolved lyophilizate is administered intravenously or intramuscularly with a daily dosage of 400-800 mg.
Preparations of the group of immunosuppressants, or immunosuppressors significantly weaken the pathological process taking place in the patient's body. The most effective injections of psoriasis are Stelara, Humira and Remicade, but with their appointment the doctor must take into account a number of contraindications.
Since immunosuppressors weaken the protective functions of the body, their use is dangerous when oncological and infectious diseases, during pregnancy and during the period of thoracic feeding. It is forbidden to stab immunosuppressants for children under 18 years of age and anyone who suffers from an individual intolerance to medicamentous ingredients.
- Stelara (another name - Ustekinumab) blocks the activity of proteins that trigger the mechanism of psoriasis in the human body. Injections are administered intramuscularly with plaque psoriasis of the middle and advanced stage. The treatment scheme involves 5 injections per year, which are distributed at a certain interval.
- Humirah. The injections effectively treat chronic plaque type of disease and psoriatic arthritis. According to the testimony, Humir is combined with Methotrexate or another anti-inflammatory agent. Introduce the medicine into the thigh muscle or abdominal region. The course of treatment is 3 months.
- Remicade - an excellent remedy for the control of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic. Infliximab is the active substance of the drug, it blocks cytokinin (an organic substance provokes the development of pathology). Remicade injections are done in a clinic. After intravenous injection, the patient is recommended to observe for 40-60 minutes.
In the treatment of immunosuppressants with psoriasis patients, regular passage of immunological analysis is indicated. The study will help in a timely manner to identify negative changes that worsen the performance of immunity..
The inclusion of immunomodulators in the complex treatment of psoriasis makes it possible to facilitate the course of the acute stage, eliminate the external symptoms of the disease and achieve a stable remission. Consider what injections are done with psoriasis to strengthen immunity and improve metabolism.
- Timalin. It increases cellular immunity and stimulates the body's immunology. The drug is injected intramuscularly by a course of 10 to 30 days.
- Glutoxim. The systemic cytoprotector regulates the metabolic processes that occur in cells and tissues. The treatment course is designed for 20 - 25 injections.
- Pyrogenal. Bacterial liposaccharide is useful in anti-inflammatory and desensitizing properties. Enter it intramuscularly or intravenously. The number of injections - 10 - 30. They are put daily or with an interval of 1 - 3 days.
Hormonal drugs stop the inflammatory process, eliminate itching and swelling in psoriasis.
Indications for their appointment are severe forms of the disease and psoriatic arthritis. Pricks from psoriasis Diprospan and Dexamethasone can be done only with the permission of the doctor, because they are addictive and give side effects.
- Diprospan. It detoxifies, regulates metabolic processes, removes inflammation and regulates the activity of the immune system. Three intramuscular injections are done with a 2-week interval. It is possible to combine with procaine and lidocaine. Doses are selected individually.
- Dexamethasone. Regulates the functions of the intercellular matrix of bone-cartilaginous tissues, stabilizes cell membranes, inhibits the activity of proteases. Intravenous administration of the drug is carried out by drip or jet. The injection in the muscle is 3 - 4 r. per day with a dosage of 4 to 20 mg. Children the frequency of manipulation and the amount of solution is reduced.
P. S. Remember that the use of injection solutions for psoriasis is allowed only for the treatment of moderate and severe forms, which can not be eliminated by means of general and local administration. To make injections it is recommended in medical institutions that in case of complications the patient could receive the timely help of a specialist.