Mask from avocado for the face: indications, rules of application, recipes
- Application rules
Avocados - the fruit of an evergreen of the same name, has a pear-shaped, ellipsoidal or spherical shape. It has a hard skin and an oily pulp of green or yellow-green color with a large seed in the middle of the fruit.
Not so long ago, "alligator pear" (the second name of avocado) was sold in markets and shopping centers, and beauty girls found it not only in the kitchen. It turns out that such an easy-to-use mask from avocado is an excellent moisturizing and rejuvenating facial with 100% naturalness.
Cool oily pulp of this tropical fruit so pleasantly envelops dry, tired skin that the mask is insanely unwanted to take off. And after that the skin a few days just shines with beauty and freshness.
To begin with it is necessary to be defined, whether such masks for your type of a skin will be useful.
In avocados there are fats, which is not typical for such plants. Also in it are vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B9, C, PP) and minerals (sodium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, fluorine, iodine, zinc, manganese, potassium, copper, molybdenum, calcium). Together, these biologically active substances have an amazing effect on the skin.
Use masks from avocado at home is recommended in the following cases:
- on the face there were already the first signs of aging: the antioxidant effect of avocad masks allows them to be used as an excellent anti-aging agent - against wrinkles, against sagging folds on the cheeks and chin, to restore the elasticity and elasticity of cutaneous cover;
- the skin is very dry, constantly peeling, the face does not leave the feeling of tightness, the pores are narrowed, which prevents cellular respiration: masks have a moisturizing effect, and long: they create a barrier in the cells so that the moisture they get does not evaporate, so be sure to use these products for dry skin, which will certainly improve it state;
- owners of normal skin such a mask will also have to "taste as the abundance of vitamins and Mineral substances in exotic fruit will provide full nutrition to the skin, so that it will improve general form;
- the complexion becomes more natural, yellow and gray will disappear;
- the skin will receive a charge of vivacity, tonus, energy, so that fatigue and dullness will not remain a trace.
It seems that the mask of avocado is an ideal tool for any type of skin and the right solution to all the problems that can arise. You do not need to be so naive when it comes to a tropical miracle: it carries a lot of mysteries, without having guessed which, you can easily become covered with an allergic rash. The main thing is to know about contraindications.
Many believe that fruit masks for the face are completely harmless and can not entail any unpleasant consequences. The cosmetic products in which the avocado is present are not among them.
For example, some bold girls, knowing that it is possible to prepare very effective scrubs from fruit bones, take an avocado bone for this purpose. Meanwhile, it contains a powerful toxin of persins, which can cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, doing face masks in the home, you need to carefully study all contraindications.
- Individual intolerance: always check the prepared composition on your wrist to make sure that the mask does not follow the rash all over the body.
- Oily skin: the avocado has a lot of fat, its flesh is oily, so after such masks the face will seem even greasy and shiny.
- Caution should be observed and the owners of combination skin: at least in those areas, where a lot of subcutaneous fat is allocated (most often it is a nasolabial triangle); worth it.
- Very often you can meet advice to use avocados for the treatment of acne, explaining this by the presence in it of substances such as zinc, retinol (vitamin A) and tocopherol (vitamin E). However, the moisturizing properties of this fruit and the presence of all the same fats in it cast doubt on the anti-inflammatory effect of masks. Owners of problematic skin need to combine avocado with protein or lemon, which neutralizes the effect of fats and will have a drying effect.
If you take into account these tips, the mask of avocado will be the salvage that will help to cope with dryness and age-related skin changes - these are the two areas that you need to choose when using data means. The scheme of their application is simple, but the efficiency is very high.
Arranging from their own kitchen beauty salon, remember: experimenting at home with cosmetics is very dangerous. At stake is your beauty. Therefore at first - no deviations from the rules and recipes. Only having got used to the prescription, it is possible to change something at own discretion, and that very competently.
- Use only ripe fruit with a juicy pulp. Exclude green, unripe, rotten, spoiled.
- Rinse the avocado in warm water.
- Peel off the skin.
- Take out the stone.
- Beat the pulp in a blender (you can grate it on a grater).
- Add the rest of the ingredients. At the same time, without any fear, oils and honey can be heated: this does not affect the cosmetic properties.
- The mask should be creamy, so that it does not drain from the face.
- Steam the skin over a steam bath with herbs.
- If desired, clean the skin with a scrub before the procedure.
- Apply a thick layer on the entire surface of the face, starting from the forehead and ending with the decollete zone.
- The procedure time is from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water without soap, gels and other cleansers.
- Apply a cream on the skin (rejuvenating, moisturizing, nourishing - depending on the problem that you are solving at the moment).
- Frequency of procedures: for dry skin - twice a week, for mature and normal - once.
- The course of treatment or prevention - from 8 to 12 masks.
Even with the first preparation, the mask of avocado for the face should not cause any difficulties. All its charm is precisely the ultimate simplicity, which at the same time is combined with unique efficiency. But much will depend on whether you will be able to pick up that unique and unique recipe that will solve all your problems with your skin.
With the recipes will have to tinker in the sense that they are all quite different. If it does not work as it should, use one mask, use the other. Go over until the miracle tool is found.
- From wrinkles
Stir each other for 1 tbsp. l. puree avocado and milled flakes of oatmeal, 4 tbsp. l. warm milk.
- For dry skin
Mix for 1 tbsp. l. puree avocado and potatoes, for 1 hour. l. warm unrefined olive oil and sour cream.
Stir each other for 1 tbsp. l. puree avocado and banana, raw yolk, 1 hour. l. melted on the fire of honey.
- For normal (combination) skin
Mix for 1 tbsp. l. mashed avocado and wheat flour, raw egg, for 1 hour. l. melted honey and mayonnaise.
- For problem skin (against acne)
Stir between 1 st. l. flesh of avocado, raw egg white, 1 h. l. lemon concentrated fresh juice.
- Lifting (tightening) mask for mature skin
Mix 1 tbsp. l. flesh avocado, for 1 hour. l. warm unrefined olive oil and yeast (dry), leave for fermentation for 10 minutes.
- Toning for tired skin
Stir each other for 1 tbsp. l. puree avocado and carrots, raw egg, 100 ml of fatty sour cream, 50 ml of melted honey.
Any mask chosen from your avocado for the face will produce the desired effect if applied correctly, taking into account all indications and contraindications. If you are already familiar with this exotic fruit as a delicious dessert, find out more closely - in a new, for you, cosmetic plan.