Combined face skin: signs, rules of care, prescription means
- Care instructions
Combined skin is a type of epidermis common among women of all ages. Typical for adolescents (80%), for young girls 18-25 (40%), for those who have already crossed the line at 25 years (10%). It creates certain problems that can be solved.
Home care for combination skin has a number of features that are useful for those who possess this type of dermis. But first you need to determine whether it really is a combination of several types.
Most often, the combined face skin is up to 25 years old, and then it becomes either normal or dry. However, in adulthood, there are signs of this type of epidermis:
- T-zone of the face (forehead, nose and chin) is often covered with greasy, greasy film, black spots, pimples and other eruptions, characterized by enlarged pores;
- at the same time, the cheeks remain dry (often covered with red, scaly patches, pores are narrowed) or normal, i.e., no rashes and problems on this part of the face is observed;
- if you apply a cosmetic napkin to the forehead and nose, it will leave greasy, greasy spots; if it is applied to the cheeks, there will be practically no traces.
This uneven distribution of fat emissions creates many problems. So caring for combination skin at home is not at all easy, as it may seem at first. Each area of the face needs to provide certain conditions for the normal operation of the sebaceous glands. The T-zone should be treated with drying agents, while the cheeks should be regularly moistened. Is it possible?
Wrong and irregular care for combination skin is fraught with clogging and inflammation of the T-zone or by drying the cheeks. It consists in observing the following simple, but mandatory rules.
- In summer, combined skin should be taken care of as fatty. Twice a day use a gel for washing. Twice a week - scrubs. Daily - drying and anti-inflammatory creams or gels.
- In winter, withdrawal involves reverse actions: you need to use moisturizers. Gentle daily cleansing with milk, twice a month - scrubs (and even better - gommage), half an hour before going on street - protective creams with animal fats, vegetable oils, wax, every day in the evening - moisturizing cream.
- When cleaning this type of epidermis, you should use scrubs only for the area where the skin is fat: for the forehead, nose and chin - you can do this 1-2 times a week. Cheeks are best cleaned with gommage means 1 time in 2 weeks. If it is inconvenient to use two different peeling agents, you can pick up special recipes in which the components for different types of facial skin are harmoniously combined, i.e., they will be ideal for combined.
- Daily it is obligatory to use toning up means, possessing simultaneously humidifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Means for combined face skin should not be fat in its consistency. Pay attention to those in which there are anti-inflammatory herbs - sage, chamomile, plantain, etc. Such creams effectively stop the development of inflammatory processes in the T-zone. Perfectly suitable products with natural oils: shea, sesame, macadamia, meadow core. But the mineral oil clogs the pores and, as a consequence, clogs the combined skin, as it is better to exclude them in the care of it.
- Any masks, creams, lotions and tonics for combination skin should be selected according to your age, especially after 40 years, when you need a rejuvenating effect.
- To keep the pores from clogging and not creating more and more black points on the nose and forehead, use only purified, filtered water to care for the combination skin.
Compliance with these recommendations will avoid many of the problems that usually occur with combination skin. Full and regular care will ensure her freshness and beauty at any time of the year. It is not necessary to spend huge sums on salon procedures and brand cosmetics. Many products for combination skin can be prepared at home.
To prepare home masks, lotions, creams and scrubs to care for combination skin use the following ingredients.
- rose flower;
- tea tree;
- grape seed.
- pharmaceutical camomile;
- White Lily;
- rose flower;
- Rye bread;
- various berries;
- sour-milk products: cottage cheese, kefir, yoghurt, yogurt.
All these ingredients have a moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect, which, undoubtedly, will positively affect the condition of the combined skin. Therefore, cosmetologists recommend to use them for the preparation of home cosmetics.
Special cosmetic products for the care of combination skin are recommended for use in young and older age. Masks can be used 1-2 times a week, scrubs - every week, creams and lotions - daily.
Mix oatmeal flour (1 tbsp. l.) with warm milk of medium fat content (take such quantity that the dense pulp, convenient for drawing on a skin has turned out). The resulting mixture should be rubbed into the combined skin for 1 minute, especially paying attention to the T-zone. The area around the eyes should be avoided. After the massage, the scrub can be left on the face for 10 minutes. Rinse with cool filtered water.
With the help of this scrub, you can quickly and easily get rid of both black points on the nose, and from peeling spots on the cheeks. Milk in this recipe can be replaced with medium-fat kefir or anti-inflammatory decoctions of plantain (chamomile).
Crumb of black bread without peel (20 gr) pour with sour milk (50 ml), add baking soda (2 teaspoons. l.), mix, apply on face, massage for several minutes, rinse with cool water or herbal infusion of lime color.
Mix low-fat cottage cheese (1 table. lodges.) with medium-fat milk (you need a quantity that the mixture is homogeneous and sufficiently thick). Thin layer of curd mask to put on the face for 15 minutes. Do not touch the area around the eyes. Rinse with filtered cool water. This mask is especially good in summer, after sunburn, as it has regenerating, protective properties.
Fresh potatoes boil, turn into a puree, dilute it with milk so that the mask does not turn out too liquid and does not drain from the face. Apply a small layer on the combined skin for 15 minutes. Wash off with filtered cool water.
Lotions and tonics
Beat the raw egg yolk with cream, and low-fat (100 ml), add essential oils of 3 drops of bergamot, mint, lemon, vodka (50 ml), lemon juice (squeezed out of a half of the fruit). Creamy tonic combined skin can be wiped twice a day, but it is recommended not to store it in the refrigerator for more than two days. If there is no cream at hand, replace them with sour cream. Lotion perfectly cleanses, nourishes and even slightly whitens the combined skin of the face.
Crushed fresh chamomile flowers (4 table. l.) pour 5% grape vinegar, close tightly with a screw cap, put in a dark place for 7 days. Strain, the remaining raw materials squeeze through the cheesecloth. Top up with the same amount of water, add 3 drops of essential oils of lavender and jasmine. Wipe face twice a day. You can store in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Grind fresh parsley leaves, mountain ash, plantain, dandelions, nettles, white lily petals, roses and jasmine. Mix all ingredients in equal amounts (2-3 tablespoons each). Squeeze out the resulting green mass of juice. Melt in one container on a water bath beeswax (10 g) and butter (50 g). Cool them to a warm state, add any basic cosmetic oil (1 tbsp. spoon). Then pour into the mixture an oil solution of retinol (20 drops), the juice of plants (1 c. l.). All this thoroughly beat, and then add 3 drops of essential oils of rose and ginger.
Turn into mashed potatoes such berries as currants, cranberries, mountain ash. The resulting mixture (2 tbsp. l.) mixed with butter (the same amount), pre-melted in a water bath with honey (1 teaspoon. l.), raw yolk, basic cosmetic oil (1 teaspoon. l.). Regularly stirring the mixture, add to it drop by drop a camphor alcohol (1 table. l.) and essential oils of ylang-ylang and geranium (3 drops each).
Combined skin can become in 25 years, and after 30, and even after 45. And at any age it will require additional, careful care, since at times it is even more problematic than fatty. It is important to remember that its ideal appearance can be achieved not only through the use of various cosmetics. To do this, you need to lead a certain lifestyle - healthy: do not smoke, comply with the regime, get enough sleep, eat right. Without all this, it is impossible to ensure that the care of the combined skin of the face was full.