Advice of traditional medicine for menopause
Means of traditional medicine - an integral part of symptomatic therapy during hormonal changes in the body. Traditional medicine with menopause in women provides recipes for eliminating the unpleasant symptoms of climacteric syndrome, but does not replace the classical treatment regimen. Adhering to the recommendations of the attending physician, it is possible to successfully combine traditional and popular methods of treating menopause.
Medicinal plants with menopause
Treatment for menopause at home involves the use of medicinal herbs, phytocompositions that have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and regenerating properties:
- Grapes berries should be present in the daily diet of women suffering from neuroses and hysteria, diseases of the intestine and uterus, rapid heartbeat associated with changes in the hormonal background during menopause.
- From the vine, a powder is prepared, eliminating edema of the legs with hormonal dysfunction. The vine is dried and burned. The formed coals are cooled and ground into a powder. 2 tbsp. Spoons of crushed coal are dissolved in 500 ml of water and boiled until the volume of liquid is reduced by half. Cooled down take on 4 tbsp. spoon once a day with meals. The course of treatment is 3-4 weeks.
- Eliminate swelling of the legs during menopause with white clay, soaked in apple cider vinegar to the state of liquid dough. Liquid clay mass is applied to a cotton cloth in a layer of 1 cm and applied to the hyperemia areas. After drying, the clay is removed. Therapeutic procedures are carried out for 7-10 days in a row. Dry clay can be reused by diluting with apple cider vinegar.
- Herbal decoction of the fisheye is used for uterine diseases in menopause. The drug is taken as tea, using for brewing dry raw materials harvested from any part of the plant (stems, leaves, rhizome or flowers). Herbal tea is drunk for at least one month.
- Nervous breakdown and hysterical seizures eliminate herbal tea made from peppermint and lemon balm. Tea is drunk before bedtime for 4-6 weeks to restore emotional balance during the hormonal adjustment of the body.
- The phytocomposition from cones of hops, valerian roots and St. John's wort flowers combined in the proportion: 1. 1 tbsp. A spoonful of dry raw material is brewed in, l of water and, after boiling for 5 minutes, is insisted until completely cooled. Herbal infusion take 50 ml 2-3 times a day for 3-4 weeks.
- Leaves of nightshade (2 tbsp. spoons) are brewed in 250 ml of water and insisted for 30-40 minutes. Herbal infusion take 50 ml in the morning and evening with cystitis and uterine diseases during menopause.
- To eliminate panic attacks with menopause, linden comes to the rescue. Lime tea has a calming effect on the central nervous system, and also eliminates shortness of breath and cough with rapid heartbeat. Tea from linden is drunk at night for 3-4 weeks. You can alternate with mint tea.
- Mustard seeds are used for insomnia, neuroses, dizziness and darkening in the eyes during menopause. Mustard seeds are ground in a coffee grinder and take for 1 hour. spoon while eating 1 time per day. The therapy is continued for 1 months.
- One of the popular recipes for a severe headache associated with a climacteric syndrome is a composition made from crushed horseradish roots (1 tbsp. spoon) and, h. spoonful of vinegar. The sharp aroma of the drug stops the pain syndrome. This advice can be used and with a strong nervous tension.
- Combat the menopause with cucumber. Natural phytoestrogens, contained in cucumber fences, have a beneficial effect on the hormonal background of a woman during menopause. This remedy is recommended for homeopaths when taking menopause from hot flushes, hyperhidrosis, dizziness. To prepare the medicine, cucumber fences are dried, ground and brewed in a thermos bottle (1 tbsp. a spoonful of dry raw materials per liter of water). The drug is taken 50 ml 2 times a day for 4 months. After a 2-month break, the course of treatment can be repeated.
- Seeds of dill or fennel brew like tea (1 h. spoon for a glass of boiling water) and take 2-3 times a day for pain in the intestines, increased gas production, rapid urination during menopause.
- Red ashberry in the form of alcohol tincture softens the unpleasant symptoms in the early menopause: hot flushes, increased sweating, headaches, dizziness, insomnia. To make the tincture in a liter jar, place 200 crushed berries of mountain ash and pour alcohol, vodka or cognac (if desired). The drug should be infused in a cool dark place for 14 days. Ready tincture is taken for 1 hour. spoon 3 times a day for 10-14 days. Therapy can be repeated in a month.
- Royal jelly at a climacterium homeopathists recommend to accept as immunomodulirujushchego agents with high biological value for increasing the resistance of the organism in the period of hormonal disorders, physical and sexual activity.
Using folk remedies on the advice of a homeopath, one should remember that phytotherapy with menopause is not replaces the classical treatment regimen for severe hormonal dysfunction caused by age-related changes..
Conspiracies with menopause
Traditional medicine recommends the use of conspiracies in menopause:
- Climacteric syndrome can be mitigated if daily drink and wash with conspiratorial water. Water must be consigned to the waning moon. The usual water is poured into the glass container and placed on the window-sill, consecrated by moonlight, for the night. With the first rays of the sun, a woman should drink a few sips of "moon" water and wash her face, saying: "Brother, a month, you are happy with asterisks. Reflect me with your face, so that it will not be dashing. As the holy Mother of God watched the moon, I could not stand the torment of women, so I, the slave (to give my name) to look at you through the water, and not suffer torments. With faith in the Father and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen". Only a sincere belief in God and hope for the help of higher forces will conspire with a climax.
- This conspiracy is used by medicine men from menopause. It prevents the appearance of uterine bleeding and associated painful sensations in the lower abdomen and in the lumbar region. "At sea-ocean, on the island of Buyan there is a lightning, and in it the sisters on the bell tower heal the wounds, the blood is stopped. As my wound heals, so does the blood flow from it. Amen". The conspiracy is read after the prayer "The Symbol of Faith" or "Our Father" with the lit candle for 3 days.
Massage with menopause
Influencing certain points located on the body, you can stop the pain syndrome, get rid of depression, apathy, restore harmony of the soul and body.
To achieve a positive result, acupressure in menopause should be performed by a specialist taking into account the recommendations of a gynecologist, endocrinologist and psychotherapist. Specialists will tell you how to get rid of climacteric syndrome without harm to health.
At home, women can perform a simple set of exercises. On the female body are three points, working on which you can significantly reduce the unpleasant phenomena caused by menopause. Just a few minutes a day spent on performing acupressure, will relieve a woman from the painful symptoms of hormonal imbalance without the use of synthetic hormones.
- To find the first point, you need to consider the inner side of the upper limbs. From the base of the shoulder to the forearm is located the deltoid muscle, in the place of its termination and is the coveted point. It should be pressed 3 times, and then perform a similar exercise on the second hand.
- The second point is on the outside of the lower extremities. Visually, it can be identified by a lamp line on the trousers. Having assumed standing position, it is necessary to straighten, straighten shoulders and with the tips of middle fingers of both hands to try to reach, as far as possible. It is in this place are the points. You need to work on the points of both legs at the same time 3 times.
- The third point is also easy to find. It is located in the pubic area. Having visually located the top of the pubic bone, three fingers are applied to it and pressed three times in a row.
Influencing the biologically active points of the body, you can achieve a tangible therapeutic effect. Acupressure is performed by deep pressing the pads of the fingers for 1 minute, activating blood circulation, lymph drainage, metabolic processes in the tissues. Therapeutic procedure is not recommended to be performed more than once a day. Contraindication to the conduct of acupressure is the presence of any neoplasms in the organs of the small pelvis.
Regular preventive examinations at the gynecologist, adherence to the regime of the day and nutrition, the absence of harmful habits and psychotraumatic factors will make it possible to pass this time interval more comfortably.