Makeup for redheads: creating a harmonious image depending on the color of the eyes
- Features makeup
- Depending on eye color
- Style options
Burgundy, copper, ginger, red, cherry, fire, carrot, orange - you know what it's about? It turns out that this is not the whole list of shades of red hair. Such people always stood out from the crowd, they were attributed sorcery charms, they had a magnetic ability to attract the attention of others.
But even these girls need to emphasize the features of their appearance and skillfully disguise its shortcomings.
Features of a successful make-up
To learn how to do makeup for redheads, you need to know the characteristics of this color. They have fair skin with freckles scattered across their faces. Curls are usually slightly curly, the eyes are often brown or green. So what kind of tasks should the make-up solve in such a bright exterior?
- Disguise, highlight the freckles, if there are too many or if they are too bright. This is easily done with a primer, concealer, corrector and foundation.
- Clearly, either the eyes or the lips should be highlighted.
- Because of light skin, the foundation should not be too dark. And certainly not to use the effect of sunburn.
- Universal shades of shadows that perfectly fit into the makeup for the red, regardless of eye color and dress: green, brown, olive, ocher, moss, rust, cinnamon - they are also called shades of the earth.
- Blush should be exclusively natural shades: pudrovo-corporal, dusty-pink, peach. It is worth to slightly overdo them - and the red ones turn into bright matryoshkas, which for an elegant image is unacceptable.
- From the black color of the eyebrows should be discarded - it is better to take a brown one. From cosmetics for their coloration, give preference to shadows or powder.
- Most often red beauties - owners of light and short eyelashes, because of what they constantly suffer. The task of makeup is to make them long and fluffy, but so that they look natural. It will help in this dark brown mascara with an extension effect. Black shades here will be inappropriate.
- Lipstick can be caramel, light pink, coral, beige, light berry. Red is allowed only in special occasions to complement a dress or accessory of the same bright color.
- Bronzer can be used, but very carefully, so as not to overdo it with rust on the face.
On the one hand, for redheads you want to take a color gamma fresher, brighter, so that it can match this appearance. On the other hand, it can play with a make-up a malicious joke, turning it into a tasteless nonsense. Therefore, the main task is to create a natural beauty that does not contrast with nature, but that emphasizes its benevolent benefits.
A curious fact.People with red hair are most sensitive to pain.
Depending on eye color
When making up, you need to consider eye color. Possessors of green or brown, you can use different style options, play with shadows, and the choice of the palette is quite diverse. It will be harder for red-haired beauties with gray and blue eyes, which are more relevant to cold color types.
For blue eyes
Here you can create completely different images: a gentle and romantic make-up for a modest, shy Turgenev girl, or a daring and provocative makeup woman vamp. What can I advise?
- Recommended shades: cream, light peach, beige.
- Blush is a must, so that the light skin does not stand out as a deadly pale spot. It is better to take gently-peach.
- Eyelashes, as a rule, are light and require intensive coloring, but it is very important not to be mistaken! Choose so: if the shadows are bright - the ink is restrained and, accordingly, vice versa.
- Lipstick and shine - rich, bright. Ideal - berries-fruit: plum, cherry, wine. Lip pencil should be the same shade.
- Powder - transparent, matting. Ideal option for red - the coincidence of its color with a foundation.
- Black shadows and arrows to exclude. It is allowed only a very light smoky smokes-ice.
This small selection of colors in makeup for blue-eyed, however, allows you to create such contrasts that give the image a mystery and unique charm.
For gray eyes
It will not be easy to pick up make-up for redheads with gray eyes, since this combination of cold and warm color will create certain difficulties. They are strictly forbidden to use:
- black ink;
- Violet and black shadows that will cloud the makeup;
- orange scale, which will unsuccessfully merge with the red hair color;
- purple lipstick, which will look tasteless.
If you observe these taboos, gray-eyed beauties can try to create a beautiful make-up, taking into account the following recommendations..
- Choose neutral shadows: gray - for evening make-up, white shining - for daytime. Combine their green color with blue ink and coffee with brown.
- Drawing arrows, make them as elegant and ultra-thin as possible.
- Take a pink or scarlet lipstick.
- Blush can be terracotta, coral, bronze, apply them either under the powder (this option will help create the effect of marble skin), or on top of it (it will look more lively, bright and interesting).
Irrespective of style, make-up for redheads with gray eyes should be as restrained and natural as possible. This applies even to the evening make-up. Soft, muffled, natural, greyish-smoky tones - that's your win-win option.
For the brown eyes
It is much easier to make make-up for redheads with brown eyes, as they are typical representatives of spring or autumn. Light hatching with light shadows, weightless touch of mascara to the cilia and inconspicuous moisture of the gloss on the lips will make them irresistible at any event.
- For eye makeup, choose pink, green, sand or beige shade.
- Chocolate red-haired beauties are recommended dark brown gamma when staining eyebrows.
- In the evening make-up it is appropriate to use coffee, tea, cognac shades. In the daytime - warm beige, creamy, creamy.
- For the shooter, it is better to choose a pencil.
Such makeup will make them even more determined and bold.
For green eyes
With makeup for red, green-eyed beauties, you need to be extremely accurate. As a rule, it always turns out to be too bright. Therefore, the main thing is maximum restraint and naturalness.
- Shadows should be caramel or purple.
- Mascara is dark brown.
- The liner is black and brown, dark green.
- Evening make-up for redheads with green eyes allows using brighter colors: light green and light purple, but not red.
- Lipstick - carrot or claret.
To determine which makeup is suitable for the red, the color of their eyes must first be taken into account. Only in combination with him can you create an elegant image for such a bright shade of hair.
It is interesting!Among the red-haired people - the largest number of lefties.
The best make-up for red-haired girls is one that harmoniously blends in with the environment. It should be refined and discreet if you plan to go to work with him. And it can be bold enough and bright if you go to a party with your girlfriends at the club. In order not to confuse the styles, follow the recommendations for the technique of execution.
The main rule that must be observed, creating a daily make-up, is the maximum naturalness and minimum of bright cosmetics. Only in this way can we emphasize the natural elegance of the beauties of this color-type.
- Evenly apply on the face foundation. It is better to choose a warm golden hue. The main thing is not pink.
- To feather with a broad brush a bronze powder without sparkles and glitter.
- Shadows of red are not necessary in the framework of daytime make-up. If you can not do without them, let them be gold, bronze, copper or olive. The maximum number of layers is 2. All the lines need to be carefully blurred so that the borders can not be seen.
- The liner is only brown. Arrows are not needed.
- Mascara should be black or brown, in one layer.
- Lips dye matte bronze lipstick without sequins.
If you make a daytime make-up of this kind, red hair does not seem too bright a spot in the image of a business lady who knows and respects the dress code not only in clothes.
In the evening make-up for redheads, there is a risk of slipping into a vulgar and defiant image. So even here you have to restrain the riot of color. Although there are loopholes, and still you can try to play with colors.
- Under the skin tone, the primer, tonal remedy and powder are selected.
- Golden-peach blushes are carefully trickling down the cheekbones.
- Both centuries are brought by a brownish-golden liner. The line must be continuous in order to properly allocate the intermittent space.
- The outer corner of the upper eyelid is dotted with graphite-colored shadows. It would be nice to find such a shade with a metallic luster.
- On black shades well will fall violet paint - also let it be with notes of metal.
- The inner corner is corrected by light pink shadows, which can be supplemented with mother of pearl.
- All the applied shades are carefully blended.
- The lower eyelid is brought in by a thin, bright line of silver or pearly pencil. These strips are left clear, do not grow.
- Lipstick let it be red, but over it do not forget to apply pink shine with the effect of moisturizing.
As you can see, a beautiful make-up for redheads can be created with your own hands at home (some more useful tips from makeup artists, by reference). Learn the basic lessons of choosing a color palette for such a shade of hair - and at any event you can look amazing.