Treatment of infertility with the help of Byzantine
The drug Byzanne is recognized as an effective means of hormonal therapy in the treatment of infertility caused by endometriosis, when the process of maturation of the ovum and its ovulation is disturbed. The ratio of price, quality and good individual tolerance of the drug determines its widespread use among women of reproductive age. Numerous reviews of patients indicate that the pregnancy after Byzantium occurs during the period of treatment, and after, provided that the factors preventing the successful conception are eliminated.
Pharmacological properties of Byzantine
Byzanne is a gestagenic agent, the active component of which is dienogest. Possessing a powerful progestogen effect, the active substance acts on the endometrium by reducing the production of estrogen by the ovaries and reducing their amount in the plasma.
The main indication for the use of Byzanne is endometriosis, confirmed as a result of diagnostic examination of the pelvic organs.
The use of Byzanne as a hormonal therapy precedes the s
- Long-term use of Byzanne leads to changes in the stromal tissue of the uterus - decidualization of the endometrium, a necessary condition for successful conception and development of the fetus. Byzanne contributes not only to the thickening of the endometrium, but also to the accumulation in it of the necessary substances for the maintenance of pregnancy in the future. In addition, the drug contributes to the development of secretory glands, a change in the structure of the vessels in the luteal phase, when a yellow body was formed. Pregnancy in women after the cancellation of Byzantine on average comes in 3-12 months.
- The drug prevents the lack of stem cells and the probability of termination of pregnancy. Managing the process of multiplication of stem cells, you can determine an effective scheme of therapy for recurrent miscarriages.
- The immunological effect of the drug has been noted, followed by suppression of tumor angiogenesis, which leads to normalization of the vasculature and prevention of growth of the endometrioid tissue. Moderately reducing the production of steroid female sex hormones produced by the follicular apparatus of the ovaries, Byzanne does not reduce the mineral density of bone tissue and does not have a pronounced effect on blood counts.
- After taking the medicine, most of it is excreted in the first day by the kidneys, the rest - for 6 days.
How to accept Bezanne
A woman planning a pregnancy must undergo a comprehensive examination of the body before the drug is used to determine the probable cause of infertility.
Complex diagnostics consists of the following activities:
- ultrasound examination of pelvic organs;
- Laparoscopy of the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes (according to indications);
- bimanual vaginal examination for tumor in the uterus, ovaries and volumetric neoplasms in the fallopian tubes;
- cytological examination of the cervical epithelium;
- analysis for pathogenic flora;
- examination of mammary glands.
The course of treatment Vizanova is designed for 6 months of regular use. In some cases, therapy can be prolonged after agreement with the attending physician based on the history.
When planning pregnancy, you can begin treatment any day, regardless of the phase of the menstrual cycle. The drug is taken once a day through an equal period of time. The appearance or termination of menstruation does not affect the dose of the medicine taken and does not require cancellation. After using the last tablet from the package, they switch to a new one, which is used in a similar way, and so before the end of the course of treatment.
To achieve the maximum therapeutic effect, the drug must be used constantly. If vomiting or diarrhea occurs after taking the medication, the recommended dose should be taken again, but not earlier than 3 hours. Accidental skipping also requires taking 1 tablet as early as possible, not exceeding the daily dose.
After determining the probable cause of hormonal failure, the doctor determines the further treatment tactics.
Simultaneously with Vizanna prescribe medications that help to eliminate pain and normalize the menstrual cycle:
- vitamin and mineral complexes;
- biologically active additives.
The treatment of endometriosis is a complex and long period, which is hardly possible to pass without the use of surgical intervention in neglected cases. The use of a hormonal agent at the same time as an operation at times increases the chances of a positive result of treatment. Ovulation after Byzantine and surgical treatment, as a rule, occurs within the first 6 months. However, conservative therapy does not exclude the onset of pregnancy within 5 years. In view of the fact that after the operation the visible effect persists for no more than six months, the use of Byzantine is considered as a temporary head start for the restoration of the organism. Pregnancy after hormone therapy gynecologists recommend to plan no earlier than a 3-month break. In certain situations, the doctor can recommend not to delay with the conception of the child. It is impossible to give an accurate prediction, through how much a woman will be ready to become pregnant and bear fruit, but Regular examinations at the gynecologist every 3 months will allow to determine the maximum acceptable time for conception.
What to look for
Before using the drug, it is necessary to confirm the absence of pregnancy, since treatment endometriosis in pregnant women are not performed: endometriotic foci do not threaten the fetus and do not affect its fetus development.
Particular attention is paid to patients at risk:
- Women who had a history of ectopic pregnancy require careful monitoring. Medical statistics show that when using contraceptives based on gestagens (mini-pili), the development of ectopic pregnancy outside the uterus cavity is more often observed.
- The risk group also includes women with pathologies and diseases of the ovaries or fallopian tubes (endometrioid ovarian cyst, salpingitis, salpingoophoritis, adhesions, tubal infertility) caused by a previous infectious process. It should be noted that dysfunction of the fallopian tubes in 40% of cases becomes the main cause of infertility.
- During treatment Visranoma contraceptive agents should be used in the form of barrier methods (a condom), and hormonal therapy the doctor selects individually for the purpose of prophylaxis miscarriage.
- The drug is not recommended for taking during lactation, as the results of ongoing studies indicate the penetration of dienogest into breast milk. However, in some cases, the attending physician does not prohibit taking Bizana if the benefit of the treatment exceeds the risk for the child.
- There is evidence that taking the medication causes uterine bleeding, which leads to anemia. Basically, this side effect is observed in patients with adenomyosis and uterine fibroids. Monthly after Byzantine can acquire a more intense character, so the further use of the drug is agreed with the attending physician.
Contraindications to prescription of the drug
Like any medicine, Byzantine has a number of limitations and contraindications for use:
- in view of the absence of tests, the drug is not prescribed to girls of pubertal age until the age of 18;
- the drug is not rational to take during the postmenopause;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- chronic diseases of the main vessels with the deposition of cholesterol in them;
- inflammation of the veins and the formation of thrombi in them;
- with caution in diseases of the endocrine system;
- chronic liver and kidney diseases;
- the appearance of chloasma in pregnant women on Byzanne limits the time of their stay in direct sunlight;
- bleeding of unexplained etiology;
- hormone-dependent tumors;
- mammary cancer;
- pronounced pain syndrome in the lower abdomen, associated with the presence of functional cysts, during the reception of Byzantine requires additional examination;
- The severe form of depression on the background of the reception of Byzantine prohibits its further application;
- the hypersensitivity of the body to the action of the synthetic hormone or auxiliary substances of the drug is manifested by an allergic reaction in the form of itching and rashes and requires discontinuation of use.
The effectiveness of the prescribed treatment depends on the true cause of infertility. Timely diagnosis, adequate therapy, adherence to the recommendations of the attending physician contribute to the restoration of reproductive function and the realization of the dream of motherhood.