Recipes with folk remedies for nail fungus on hands
Successfully used in the treatment of mycosis folk remedies from the fungus of nails on the hands. Traditional medicine is available for use in every home. But healing requires regularity, patience and durability. Although home drugs are quite effective in eradicating an infection, the success of the process depends on the patient's perseverance. In addition, it is important to prevent disease and care for others, in order to prevent infection of loved ones..
- 1Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis
- 3Recipes of folk remedies
Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis.
The root cause of infection of the fingernails is still in the foci of infection on the skin. It is from the skin between the fingers that the fungal infection is transferred to the nail. If symptoms of an initial stage of a fungus which are shown in an itch, reddening, cracks between fingers are ignored, it is necessary to treat also fingernails or nails. Man's hands are prone to irritation when working without gloves with various physical elements: soil, plants, water, household chemicals and the like. If fingers or skin folds are injured from such work, even a conditionally pathogenic fungus can be activated by finding a loophole in the wound.
But the reasons for the introduction of fungal infections lie in the following:
- decreased immunity;
- diabetes mellitus or other pathologies, especially chronic;
- age-related changes in the body;
- hand injuries.
And although the symptoms of itching of the hands are the same for scabies and mycosis, and peeling is due to a lack of vitamins, the spread of the fungus to the nails is a clear indicator of it. The nail in the structure has a root and a body. The gloss of the surface of a healthy nail is maintained by water and fat. Himself in terms of chemical composition consists of a special protein - keratin, which creates strength.
As a rule, the fungus manifests itself as follows:
- the nail shade changes, it is possible the manifestation of streaks and inclusions of spots of yellowish and white hues. Later the color darkens down to blackness;
- visible disturbances: shape, thickening, loss of gloss, appearance of dullness and roughness;
- the nail atrophies, the nail plate thickens and rises, tearing away from the bed. At the same time it acquires a gray-brown color.
As a rule, the treatment of nail fungus on the hands is medicated and complemented by traditional medicine. Launched forms of fungal infection without traditional topical medications and, possibly, oral medication, are problematic in cure. At home, you can successfully treat fungal infections of the initial stage. A noticeable effect is achieved by the regularity of procedures until complete recovery, using the treatment of folk remedies.
To treat illness it is necessary, following recommendations:
- popular means of increased acidity can not be used, having wounds or sores in the lesions;
- obligatory cleansing of nail beds, well-steaming hands in hot water with soda or laundry soap;
- procedures to apply regularly until there are traces of defeat.
Folk remedies for nail fungus in the hands are abundantly laid out on various websites and forums on the Internet. To use it is necessary to take only those recipes for which a particular person has been cured at home.
As mentioned above, the cure takes place in 2 stages:
- purification from debris of nail plates;
- use of a selected folk remedy for fungus.
Recipes of folk remedies.
At home, the following are used:
- ointments of own preparation.
Popular and useful baths:
- Infusion of herbs: leaves of plantain, wormwood, yarrow in equal parts.
- Broth from celandine: 4 tablespoons per 1 liter of water.
- Add 100 ml of apple or table vinegar to 2 liters of water.
- Soda 1 tbsp. spoon, juice of half a lemon on 200 ml of water.
- 1 hour l. iodine per liter of water with the addition of tea tree oil.
- Tincture of propolis: 1 tbsp. l. for 1 liter of water.
- Garlic: Insist 40 minutes chopped garlic in 1 liter of water. Ready to infuse add to a hot bath.
- With a golden mustache: 3 tbsp. l. juice.
- Tar: 1 teaspoon for 1 liter of water.
- Infusion of strong coffee.
There are many kinds of baths, the most common ones are listed. Treatment of nail fungus will be successful if the course is completed completely.
Compresses and lotions at home - a reliable method of treatment:
- a thin layer of grated raw potatoes on the nails;
- lotion from novocaine. Tampon with novocaine for the night for sore spots;
- a piece of the tea fungus in the foci;
- onion flesh;
- in equal parts, the flesh of garlic and alcohol;
- compresses of garlic, garlic tea, tincture of garlic;
- hydrogen peroxide.
If all of the above methods of home healing do not help badly, then you should consult a doctor. It should reveal pathology in all its variants.
It often happens that the fungus develops in several different species. And because of one kind of remedy works well, and others can become stable, and the effect of treatment will not be. In any case, you need the help of a specialist..