Instructions for using the root of ara from nail fungus
The root of the aura from the fungus of nails is considered an excellent folk remedy used to combat an uncomfortable ailment. The defeat of the nail plate leads to its deformation, delamination and complete loss of aesthetic appeal of the nail. To date, fungal pathologies can be cured quite easily. A wide range of medicines allows you to get rid of the disease in the shortest possible time. Folk healers recommend using proven means, for example, aura from nail fungus..
- 1Therapeutic effect
- 2Healing root against fungus
The treatment of nail fungus with the help of aura is explained by the effect it has on the body.
The use of the rhizome of ara brings great benefits to the human body:
- improves appetite and activates metabolic processes at the cellular level;
- improves digestion by stimulating the work of the digestive tract;
- increases the protective properties of the body;
- has antipyretic effect;
- removes pain;
- tones and soothes the affected areas of the skin;
- has a harmful effect on the pathogenic microflora;
- accelerates the process of tissue regeneration;
- suppresses the ability of fungi to reproduce.
In most cases, this plant does not cause dangerous complications in humans.
However, doctors advise you to refrain from using aira in the following cases:
- the period of bearing of the child;
- during lactation;
- increased blood pressure, kidney and liver dysfunction.
It is fair to say that these contraindications are relevant only in those recipes that are taken orally. Regarding the treatment of the nail fungus with local medicinal products prepared from the above-mentioned root, there are no restrictions on this account. Before you start using the root of the aura from the nail fungus, you must first consult with your doctor.
Healing root against fungus
Air is a plant that is valued for its well-expressed medicinal qualities. First of all, its bactericidal and toning property has found its application in the fight against various diseases of the infectious and viral nature.
Despite the fact that this healing plant can be purchased at any pharmacy in the city, it can also be obtained independently:
- After digging up the root, it must be carefully cleaned from the ground, so as not to damage the top layer.
- After this, the plant is dried and cut into small pieces of 25 cm in length.
- To ensure that the root can last as long as possible, it is desirable to dry it well. The ideal option is a temperature of 28-29 degrees.
The best time for collection is the beginning of autumn. The marsh root prefers to grow in places with high humidity.
Most folk healers recommend placing the dried root in glass containers and tightly closing. This approach guarantees the preservation of the curative root for a minimum of 3 years.
It is extremely important not to allow the ingress of fresh air, as this contributes to the appearance of mold and subsequent rotting of the product.
The marsh plant is actively used to eliminate fungal disease. There are many recipes and options for cooking a healing potion.
The most effective of them are:
- Shredded dry root in an amount of 15 g should be filled with boiling water in a volume of not more than 300 ml. The broth is brought to the ready on low heat for 6-7 minutes. After cooling, the medicinal elixir must be cleaned of unnecessary inclusions. Take the medicine before meals no more than 3 times a day for 1 tbsp. l.
- The burdock root is mixed with a dry calendula in equal proportions (5 g). Dried rhizome of calamus in combination with burdock and calendula are filled with sunflower oil. To purchase this mixture of medicinal properties, it must be put in a dark place for the next 15-17 days. Application is made to the affected nail at least 2 times a day for a month. To enhance the positive effect, the finger is wrapped around the film and fixed with a bandage.