3 popular recipes with manganese from nail fungus
Manganese from nail fungus is increasingly used in folk medicine as one of the most effective methods of combating pathology. Due to the properties of the active substances included in its composition, it is possible to reduce the concentration of the pathogen, as well as to prepare the affected areas for further medical procedures. A solution of potassium permanganate has certain peculiarities of its application, which should be taken into account in the course of antifungal therapy..
- 1Features of therapy
- 2Beneficial features
- 3Methods of application
Features of therapy.
Treatment of nail fungus with potassium permanganate should be done only after consultation with a specialist. Given that fungal infection is a very contagious and serious disease, self-medication can often provoke the development of complications.
It is worth noting that the use of manganese is effective at the initial stage of the pathology, when the infection has not yet spread to nearby sites, and also throughout the body. In this case, the peculiarity of the solution is its complex combination with local antifungal agents (varnishes, creams, ointments). In itself, potassium permanganate is ineffective, because it does not possess antifungal properties.
With an average or severe form of onychomycosis (nail fungus), it is highly undesirable to resort to methods of treating only folk medicine. In addition, most of them do not cope with the active progression of the disease. In a neglected case, the infection must be treated with local and systemic antifungal drugs, as well as with other groups of medicines.
Manganese against fungus is often used as an auxiliary drug. It is widely used in medical procedures at the preparatory stage. In this case, the affected areas are specially treated before applying local antifungal agents.
Preparation of nails for therapeutic procedures is carried out according to the following scheme:
- For steaming and disinfection of the sick nail (nails), a special foot bath is prepared. To do this, you need 2 liters of hot water, a few pinch of potassium permanganate powder and 1 tbsp. spoon of vinegar.
- The composition is thoroughly mixed until the crystals of potassium permanganate are completely dissolved.
- Legs are properly steam-roasted for 15 minutes, and then wiped dry. Do not forget to also treat the affected area with a towel and interdigital folds.
- To enhance the antiseptic effect, the diseased nail is wiped with 3% hydrogen peroxide.
It is important to remember that the aqueous solution should turn out to be slightly pink. For this, potassium permanganate should be taken quite a bit. Otherwise, it may cause irritation and light burns to the skin.
Against the nail fungus, a crystalline or powdery composition of potassium permanganate is used. You can buy it at any pharmacy at an incredibly low price.
The widespread use of folk methods of combating it is achieved thanks to the useful properties of the product.
The product has:
- expressed by oxidizing properties. Given that the fungal pathogen is afraid of an acidic environment, the manganese preparation in the treatment of the disease will be very helpful;
- good antimicrobial effect, due to which the agent is actively used for therapeutic and preventive purposes. This property helps to prevent the attachment of secondary infection, as well as the development of relapses of pathology;
- disinfecting properties. A solution of potassium permanganate is an excellent remedy for the destruction and elimination of various infections from the body.
Useful properties of the product persist for several days, and then destroyed.
With the help of potassium permanganate, you can independently identify the nail fungus. For this, a few drops of the drug are dissolved in water. In the resulting tray, lower the leg and follow the reaction.
In addition to useful properties, manganese has a number of contraindications, which should not be forgotten. The solution has strong oxidizing properties, so it is important to take into account its dosage. It is also recommended to completely dissolve the crystals in water. Otherwise, an allergic reaction may develop in the form of irritation or burns.
Methods of application.
In therapy of onychomycosis, the solution of potassium permanganate is applied externally and orally. In addition to therapeutic foot baths, on the basis of the drug, you can prepare a special juice, tincture or gruel. In combination with other components, the therapeutic effect of the product is greatly enhanced.
The most popular recipes are:
- Manganese and propolis. Manganese in this case is used in the preparatory stage, it is added to the foot bath. Then you should prepare the propolis gruel. 30 ml of the plant is infused in 30 ml of alcohol solution. The received composition is cleaned once every 2 days.
- Manganese, lemon juice and vodka. Tincture of these components is prepared as follows: the glass is poured into a third with alcohol solution and the same amount of boiled water. To them is added lemon juice and a solution of potassium permanganate (one teaspoon, respectively). After 5 days tincture daily wipe the sick nail 3 times a day.
- Manganese and garlic / onion / hot pepper. After the bath from the water and manganese is taken garlic, onion or hot pepper. The juice of one of these products is wiped by the affected nail plate. The effect is noticeable already in the second week of daily use: the nail brightens, and the fungus almost completely disappears.
Manganese - an excellent remedy for fungal infection, a complete recovery from which is achieved by combining the product with local antifungal therapy..