Ointment from the foot fungus - which one to choose?
Mycosis of the foot is an unpleasant disease, in which the skin and nails strike fungi. The disease is characterized by severe itching, unpleasant odor from the legs, peeling of the upper layers of the epidermis,dry skin. In the future, it leads to the appearance of painfulcracks in the feet.
Antimycotic drugs will help cure the disease. It can be a cream, a solution or ointment from a foot fungus. Before treatment, consult a dermatologist.
- Types of ointments
- In demand drugs
- Budget resources
Types of ointments
Mycosis causes different pathogens. These can be trichotons, microspores, mold microorganisms, dermatophytes and tp. The doctor first takes a scraping from the affected area, then an analysis is performed and the drug is selected on the basis of it.
Dermatologists distinguish the following groups of ointments:
- Azole - effective for dermatomycosis and candidiasis. Among them, clotrimazole, ketoconazole and the like.
- Allylaminic - suppress the development of dermatomycosis. The most popular means from this group are: Terbinafine, Naftifin.
- Combined - these are effective ointments from the foot fungus, they helpwith advanced disease. They include not only azole and allylamine, but also antibacterial components.
In demand drugs
Do not choose the product yourself, without consulting a doctor. The fact is that mycosis causes different pathogens. Without an analysis, their appearance can not be determined.
Each antimycotic paste fights against certain types of fungus. You can make a mistake and choose the wrong drug, as a result, the disease will develop, despite the treatment.
Overview of preparations from mycosis:
- Lamisil- safe and effective ointment from foot fungus. Treatment is carried out from two weeks to a month, the improvement comes after a week. The effect is achieved thanks toterfinaphin- the main substance of the drug. If there is no positive dynamics, it is recommended to replace it with another one. Lamisil is applied to the affected nails and the skin around them twice a day. Lamisil is allowed to children from the age of two.
- Exodermil- helps with fungal lesions of the epidermis and nails, copes even with the lishy. Affects the cellular structure of microorganisms. The main component is naphthyfine hydrochloride. Treatment of skin is carried out for up to two months. The paste is applied to the cleared cleansed skin with a thin layer twice a day. With fungal nail lesions, therapy is long-lasting - up to six months, until symptoms disappear.
- Terbinafine - according to the cured people, this is the best ointment from mycosis at the initial stages of development. Produced on allylamine, and the active ingredient is terbinafine hydrochloride. The drug is applied to the affected areas of the skin with light massaging movements. When processing it is necessary to capture a small part of healthy skin areas.
- Nizoral- ointment from foot foot fungus, the effect is based on the action of azole. Helps cope with severe itching, relieves inflammation from affected areas. The course of treatment lasts from 14 days to two months, based on the degree of the disease.
- Candide B is a combined ointment against the foot fungus. It includes clotrimazole, which disrupts the life activity of mycosis pathogens. In addition, beclomethasone glucocorticoids are involved in the control of microorganisms. Candida B removes inflammation, itching and burning, has an antihistamine effect. Duration of treatment prescribed by a dermatologist.
Drugs of a wide spectrum of action are also produced. They are considered universal because they suppress many types of bacteria and other microorganisms. Such means include:Clotrimazole, Ketoconazole, loceril, cyclopyrox and the like.
Coping with pathogens will help and inexpensive pastes against mycosis. They are sold in any pharmacy and are available to everyone.
The list of cheap ointments includes the following:
- Sernaya - this tool is known for a long time, even before there weremodern antimycotic drugs. But in sulfuric - an increased concentration of the active substance (sulfur). And this is a strong allergen. Therefore, when using, be careful and first check the reaction of the body. Apply a little paste on a small area of the skin - if there are no redness, swelling, rash, then use the medicine. Treatment is carried out for eight days. The drug is applied to clean feet before going to bed.
- Zinc - inexpensive, but effective paste. It consists of two active components. It is petrolatum and zinc oxide. They are mixed in a ratio of 10 to 1. Additional substances include menthol (a powerful antiseptic), lanolin (promotes regeneration), and salicylic acid (helps exfoliate the cornified layers of the epithelium). It removes inflammation, dries the skin, helps in the fight against fungi on the skin and nails. The paste is applied a thin layer on the affected feet and nails. Pre-steal, clean and dry the skin. The course of treatment: three times a day for two to three weeks. When the symptoms disappear, continue the prophylaxis for a week. At this time, treat the foot once a day.
- Salicylic is a cheap ointment that not only destroys fungi, but also struggles with sweating of the feet. It rarely causes allergies. For treatment use means with high concentrationsalicylic acid - 35%. It is applied to the skin up to twice a day. You can leave it for the night, but as compresses. The duration of treatment depends on the degree of neglect of the disease.
- Ointment Vishnevsky from a fungus - a preparation of the Russian manufacture, is effective at a fungus of fingernails or nails on legs or foots. It is applied to clean and dry nails. On top wrapped with cellophane film and fixed with a bandage. Leave for the night. Often this tool helps to cope with neglected forms of mycosis.
In the network, on the forums you can find different reviews about any antimycotic drugs. But do not buy a tool, focusing only on the opinions of other people. Be sure to consult a doctor.
Fungal mycosis can develop in any person, regardless of sex and age. This disease requires prolonged therapy. At the initial stages, only local treatment is enough, doctors prescribe antifungal ointments and cream. In advanced cases, taking tablets inside is required.
Doctors warn!Shocking statistic - it is established that more than 74% of skin infections - the risk of exposure to parasites (Acquida, Giardia, Toccapara). The cliches will bring about a celestial conflict of oponomism, and the first will affect our immune system, which will have to overcome the incidence of various diseases. The head of the Institute of Parasitology made a decision, as quickly as possible, to kill them and to clear out their skin, which proves to be ...Read more...
A lot of antimycotic drugs are on the pharmaceutical market. They have different price, composition, spectrum of action. With mycosis of the foot, the medicines are selected by the doctor, depending on the causative agent of the disease.