How to apply birch tar from the fungus: recipes and contraindications
Birch tar has found application in the treatment of many dermatological pathologies, including it is used from the fungus as one of the most effective means in folk and official medicine. For many decades, this product is widely used in the development of skin diseases, as well as violations in the work of internal organs. Treatment of the fungus is carried out at the initial stage of the disease, when its symptoms are not pronounced and do not cause a person considerable discomfort..
The effect of its use is noticeable already after 1-2 weeks after the daily use of the drug.
- 1Recipes based on raw birch tar
- 2Recipes based on tar soap
Recipes based on raw birch tar.
Treatment of the fungus with tar at home is carried out with specially prepared ointments, creams, talkers and compresses. The medicine is applied daily to the previously cleaned and dried skin. To do this, you need to make a foot bath. A small amount of laundry soap is added to warm water. The bath is left for 10-15 minutes. Then, the parched skin is wiped dry with a towel (especially between the toes) and the medicament is already applied to the clean skin.
The following methods of removing the fungus on the leg are most popular:
- Birch tar found application from the fungus in the use of a special ointment based on it. All that is required for the preparation of ointment is any fat base (for example, a baby cream for skin or fat interior) and birch tar, which should be taken quite a bit, about a percent 5-10. The received means rub in the amazed places before full deducing of the center of an inflammation.
- On the basis of tar, it is possible to make compresses on top of which a gauze bandage is applied daily. To make them, you will need butter, which is mixed with tar. You should get a thick fat base like paste.
- A good effect in the treatment of nail fungus has a special therapeutic ointment based on sulfur and tar. Prepare it is not difficult: you need to take any fat base, tar and sulfur. The ratio of these products should be 1: 2, respectively. Mixing them until a homogeneous consistency is obtained, the ointment should be slightly heated. The product is applied to the affected nail plate, over which an elastic patch is glued.
Also, based on birch tar, you can prepare a special solution (the so-called bolt), which is used for external removal of inflammation. There is a talker of tar and glycerin, they must be mixed with alcohol. The ratio of products is as follows: tar and glycerin are taken at a rate of 50 ml, and alcohol should be taken 70 ml. The obtained tincture is stored in a dark cool place (preferably in a refrigerator). Affected areas are lubricated daily until the elements of the rash completely disappear.
Recipes based on tar soap
In most cases, birch tar from the fungus is used in the form of tar soap. This product is sold in walking distance (economic and even grocery stores), and its cost will please its cheapness. Soap on the basis of tar is added to the water when taking a bath, with its help make a paste and compresses.
Tar soap is used as:
- soap solution. The product is excellent for treating affected areas of the skin as a detergent for hygienic procedures. To process a fungus this way it is possible some times in day. To do this, lather the inflamed area with tar soap, wait a little (about 10 minutes), and then rinse the product with warm water. When taking a bath or a shower, it is used instead of a shower gel. In addition to getting rid of the fungus, the product works perfectly on the skin and hair, improving their appearance and structure;
- pasta. Prepare it is not difficult: taken grated soap (about 10-15 grams) and mixed with warm water. The resulting paste is superimposed on the inflamed patch of skin for 15-20 minutes. Due to the drying effect of tar, this procedure helps to reduce inflammation and eliminate symptoms of the disease. After the required time, the paste is washed off with a solution of chamomile or warm water;
- ointments based on tar and quail eggs. The preparation is prepared as follows: take 4 yolks from quail eggs, to which is added 100 grams of sour cream and 50 grams of grated tar soap. Ointment, like any other external means, is stored in a cool place. Apply it should be at least 2 times a day until the inflamed areas disappear completely.
- Birch tar has a sharp specific odor, capable of leading even to individual intolerance of the product. Repulsive smell becomes an excuse for excluding the drug from the number of therapeutic agents from manifestations of the fungus.
- Active substances that are part of natural antiseptic, can cause a sick person an increased allergic reaction. The presence of a genetic predisposition to allergies should serve as an excuse for limiting this drug in the treatment of fungal diseases. Especially it concerns those pathologies that are allergic in nature of origin.
- Birch tar has a carcinogenic effect, so specialists do not recommend using this drug orally, i.e. Inward. There is no particular harm from its outdoor use, while it is highly undesirable to take the funds in the form of tinctures.
In addition, tar causes habituation of the skin to the drug. Given the need for long-term therapy against the fungus, the product is able to show its inefficiency in a few days after the start of admission.It is also worth remembering that the remedy has a positive result with a minor inflammatory focus and at the initial stage of the disease.
One can not but note another significant disadvantage of tar in the treatment of fungus: when a person has dryness and a feeling of tightness of the skin, it is extremely undesirable to use the drug. This is due to the fact that tar has a drying effect, so that the patient's condition can deteriorate significantly.
Given the risk of developing an allergic reaction, before using birch tar you need to consult a doctor. To prevent the risk of developing allergies at home, you can conduct a test for the sensitivity of the skin to the drug. Lightly soaping the skin area on the inside of the elbow fold, you need to wait a few minutes.